Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Nighthawk810 - 10-06-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Nighthawk810
Name: Michael Voss
S.K.Y.P.E designation: ----

Height: ~6 feet (184cm)
Weight: 185 pounds (84 KG)
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Holstein

Background Information: Born on Planet Holstein he spend most of his time in Space since he was 16. After his training as Mechanic on Oder Shipyard he started freelancing for the Rheinwehr and the Bundespolizei.
During this Duty he realized that he wants to join the Rheinwehr to protect his Land against all Criminals and the Thread from Liberty Military.

Basic Personality Traits: Loyal, patriotic, motivated, willing to protect Rheinland against all enemys with his life

Ship Class:

Other: Anything else?

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Since 6 weeks

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Saw it on YT and liked the new Features, also like to play a role in a game

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
A Junker (Ghosthawk)

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Living near Rheinland (Olpe is near, like Olpe Border Station) i always liked the Rheinland part of the game, feels a bit like home there

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Havok - 10-07-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Applicants
Subject: The Rheinland Military

Guten Tag Herr Stuermer, your application has been processed and your Questionnaire has been deemed passable. It is my pleasure to announce that you have been ACCEPTED into the Rheinwehr.

This is your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. The naming conventions are listed here for your convenience. You are cleared for fighter-craft vehicles. You are required to have a "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter, but you may also have a bomber or light fighter.

Repost your biography here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr, Pilot.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Euca - 10-13-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Wulverine
Name: Hanno Lexis
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): new_world_user

Height: 178 centimeters
Weight: 65 kilograms
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Born on Mainz Storage Facility, raised on Holstein.

Background Information: Uh, right. Well, my parents work as Daumann employees that are pushing forward with the terraforming of Holstein. While my mother was pregnant, she spent most of her time on Mainz, due to the risk of chemicals harming her child. So, Mainz became my birthplace and eventually my 'bus-stop' as I took Liners to New Berlin frequently for school. How my parents never saw any danger in that is beyond me, since I was terrified that we'd be attacked by Unioners or Hessians on the lanes.

But by blind luck, I survived passing High School then went on to do a traineeship on Mainz, then received a 12 month contract with their Human Resources department. By the time I finished that, I was 21 years of age. It was about this time I began to question my motives.

When you look out of the same window for a year, you really start to wonder what's out there. You start to wonder whether this is where you're supposed to be. I started wondering, a lot. Then, it eventually lead to me seeking different departments, jobs and occupations.

Basically, I freelanced for a while, taking on what jobs I could, which was usually menial cargo runs, courier services and resource pioneering. All of which got me out and about, but simply didn't feed my hunger for adventure. So, one thing lead to another and I found myself reading the Recruitment Advertisements and I simply couldn't stay away.

Basic Personality Traits: You want me to tell you my own traits? Well, let's say Adventurous, Intelligent and Youthful.

Ship Class: ...I have none?

Other: N/A

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Approximately 1.5 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? It was the one with the most people! That and the word RP really attracted me.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? Far too many to list (but I can PM them if they are direly needed.)

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? It was about time that I join a military faction. Plus, Rheinland really reminds me of my old nostalgic days of Disco that I am quite eager to return to.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 10-13-2014

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: Schlachtschiff Westfalen, Hamburg System.
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-MC-DO-RA

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

SUBMITTER: Hauptmann Larissa Schmitt, Rheinland Military.
RECIPIENT: Hanno Lexis
SUBJECT: Your application

Herr Lexis,

Your application is currently being reviewed by the Oberkommando.

Please fill out the questionnaire that has been sent to you and return it to me once you're finished.

Hochachtungsvoll,
[Image: UIYPK.png]

Encrypting...
Closing...

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 10-14-2014

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

RECIPIENT: Hanno Lexis, Michael Voss
SUBJECT: Application

Herr Lexis,

It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Please repost your bio here and promise to not die during your first patrol. Thank you.

Herr Voss,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not getting back to you earlier. Unfortunately for you, I have to inform you that your application has been denied.

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Timmy - 10-17-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Timmy
Name: Erik Jaeger
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): mc_temka

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Stuttgart planet

Background Information: Erik was born in a standard family. Since his grandfather decided to settle on a Stuttgart his family have been living there. Erik's father works for a local small manufacturing company. Although his father's interests for a boy were different he did not mind his strong infatuation with war history and tactics. Straight after school he allowed Erik to go into military academy but on condition that he will get a high education before joining the Rheinland Military, if he decide so.

And just as was expected, once he ended his mid school Erik went to the military academy. Picking up a course of a pilot the young man have pretty quickly learned all basics of piloting and quite soon became a good bomber pilot. Although his fighter skills were not progressing as well, he managed to develop his own tactics which allowed him to get high grades.

After the academy, as he promissed to his father, Erik went to New Berlin University, picking a historical dirrection. Although he was not interested in history wholly and he was giving his best only to the war parts of it, with some effords Erik managed to finish the university and straight after decided to return to Military academy to studdy for a capital ship commanding officer. And that is where he managed to show his best. The teachers in the academy were surely impressed of how the boy was able to see the combat, consider the situation and take decissions accordingly. Some of them were talking that it was his best tallent and it would not take much from him to get to the highest ranks, let alone being granted a vessel to lead.

Ending the academy with a rank of Leutnant, Erik faced the decission to continue his career in a Secondary Fleet or begin it anew in a Primary Fleet. Though rumours were saying it was taking a while for people to reach this high, Erik thought it would be more prestigious to be with elite, so he decided to apply to Rheinland Military Primary Fleet right away.

Basic Personality Traits: Diligent, inteligent, reliable soldier, great capital ship CO.

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: N/A (// Unsure what this one is for...)

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 3 years for sure.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Originaly a fact that this server was the most populated.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? Marcell Chevalier - Colonel in GRN|, Timothy Hawk - Freelancer. All others were recently removed.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? Well, you can say that I enjoy the Rheinland shipline, and mostly attracted with Naval factions.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - An'shur - 10-18-2014

Discovery Forum Name: An'shur
Name: Frieda von Schlafenberg
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Freelancer3,14159etc (You allready have it)

Height: 5 ft, 7 in
Weight: 163 lb
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Frankfurt, planet Holstein

Background Information: Frieda von Schlafenberg was born on 2nd February of year 797 a.s. She is cousin of the Buro der Marineninteligenz Inspektor, Karl von Schlafenberg. However, Schlafenberg family splited up in the time when they weren't born yet. Erich, Karl's father stayed on New Berlin and joined the Military. Erhard, Frieda's father moved to planet Holstein. He prefered to be alone, on lowly populated planet, kinda introvert. Erhard became mid ranked employee of the DHC and later he met his future wife, giving life to Rupprecht and his younger sister, Frieda. Frieda was only 3 years old during the Nomad war so her later education wasn't as affected as in the case of Karl. In the age of 18, she left planet Holstein and moved to planet New Berlin. where she met his distant family members, but rarely. Karl is everytime on border and the uncle rarely outside of his cruiser. What else can Frieda expect from the military family? She decided to have same life as her relatives. Unlike her father Erhard, and her brother Rupprecht, Frieda studied the Military academy. Erhard is one of not many Schlafenberg family members who haven't any military history and Rupprecht became a biologist working on the planet's surface, exploring it's sea life. Family at all is known for it's past back to the Eighty years war. Frieda decided to turn on old tracks. She knows what she want, now she wants to join the Rheinland Military.

Basic Personality Traits: Silent, inconspicuous introvert woman, but ambitious

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: Nothing

Something between 2 and 3 years.
Most active server I saw. I loved Disco since 4.85. I liked the idea of mod with minimal impacts on vanila (In 4.85 and 4.86 minimal, now quite hard sometimes)
---RNC-Herschel (Indie RM)
---BDM| - Karl von Schlafenberg
---K'Hara|An'shur
---K'Hara|Ir'kalla
---Cl} - Pedro Alvarez (Sabre and Cutlass)
---[TBH] Jose Juarez (Titan)
---Scrap.eater (Indie Junker)
My [RM] character joined the BDM| for roleplay reasons. I miss the RP in [RM] sometimes. So I want to return.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 10-18-2014

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

RECIPIENT: Erik Jaeger, Frieda von Schlafenberg

Herr Jaeger, Frau von Schlafenberg,

Your applications are currently being reviewed by the Oberkommando.

Please fill out the questionnaires that have been sent to you and return them to me once you're finished with it.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 10-19-2014

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

RECIPIENT: Erik Jaeger, Frieda von Schlafenberg

Herr Jaeger, Frau von Schlafenberg,

Congratulations, you've both been accepted into the Rheinland Military. Please repost your bios here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - exephen - 10-29-2014

Discovery Forum Name : exephen
Name: Fraenkel VonBrunnen
Height: 5’10’’
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: Green
Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information:
Fraenkel Von Brunnen was born in 782 A.S. on planet New Berlin in the Von Brunnen family. Proud of the his military history, every Von Brunnen, men or women, have served in the Rheinland military; it’s a duty and a honor. Every member of the family must serve at least 10 years.
Fraenkel as begin his service in the RM as a fighter pilot. His skill was excellent on any machine, as he was able to put the mechanic to it’s limit. After a succesfull 1 year of service on the battleship Westfalen, he was transfered on the battleship Westphalia in the Bremen system in order to stop the Liberty incusions and launch raid in the new conflict between the two nations.
Eventually, he was gratuated and put in command of a gunboat, in order to patrol Rheinland space and stop the pirates raids, specially the Red Hessians. His last duty was on a cruiser. His last fight was a assault on a Corsair fleet composed of 2 Corsair battleship versus 3 Rheinland cruiser and a Rheinland Battleship. His ship was serevery crippled but he manage to survive. The fight was a win for the Fatherland but not without lost, most of the cruiser was crippled or destroyed and the battleship was severely damaged. The RMC Flachland, the proud cruiser was towed and dissasembled. As Fraenkel approach is 10 years of services, he retired and was enlisted in the Rheinland military reserve list.
Since then he was a private training instructor for his family members. It was until two of his younger brothers, Hanz and Ansfried was KIA in the Liberty-Rheinland war. This lost show him the treath of the raging war and he decided to enlist, once again, in the active duty, in order to serve his family honor on the front line in the memory of his brothers and for the Fatherland.

Basic Personality Traits: Embracing the Military ideal, he’s strict and know the orders exist for a purpose. His experience in life and death situation, where most of the peoples loose their mind, Fraenkel can keep his calm and cold attitude. His flying style is agressive, yet he’s not suicidal. A dead soldier is a lost for the Fatherland, in equipment and in men power. He’ve survived many live battles against fighters, bombers and capital ships, yet he know he’s not invincible.

Ship class : Wraith

-Two week, so since my comeback in the FL community.

-The activity of the community. I love the Disco mod and I love it since a long time.

---exephen (Freelancer ID)
---Esteban Lafuente (Corsair ID)

-The background of Fraenkel is my own background. I was playing Disco 2 years ago on Discovery PTC, until I left the community for IRL reason. Ive always played in the RM, piloting a Belgemhir in the Reunion arc of Disco mod. Ive also a long history in the FL community, the Valkyrie was always my favorite ship. Why using this background instead of creating a brand new one? Because I think is a good opportunity to create a character who come back in active military and going back in the beginning of the chain command.