Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Shelco - 05-14-2022

Name: McLeod, Arthur Kenneth
Previous Jobs:
  • Bartender at FlyBy's on Texas
  • Security Agent at Excalibur Security, Los Angeles
Qualifications:
  • High school diploma
  • Good experience in hand-to-hand combat as well as medium starfighter combat experience.
  • Worked along law enforcement on several occasions.
Brief Biography:

I was born and raised on Planet Texas. I attended Priceton High, a highly respected high school in my county. After graduation, like many others my age, I wanted to join the Bounty Hunter's Guild, but due to a serious injury I was unable to do so. Because of this, I worked as a bartender for two years but quit for an opportunity in the security company Excalibur Security on Los Angeles. There I learned the basics of starfighter and hand-to-hand combat. I was working with them for several years, but ended up taking a long break because I was out of service for a year due to an accident involving one of my colleagues. During that time I used to help my father as an accountant.

At Excalibur we frequently worked with the law enforcement, predominantly locally on Los Angeles. Thus, I have already found some impressions of police work, but now I would like to consolidate those first impressions. I believe I would be a good addition to the LPI and can use my experience to do good and protect the citizens of Liberty.

I understand that I am among the older applicants, I will undergo any necessary examination to prove my mental and physical fitness.

Reasons for Joining, please state if your here to join Sunbucks Inc.:

I believe the best well-being for the citizens of this nation is not done on battlegrounds or in the halls of giant corporations but by directly offering help on the streets and trade lanes of our systems. I believe the act of policing has been outsourced largely to the military, who lack the finesse of concrete action in contact with the citizens. I want to ensure the safety of libertonian citizens and help preserve a positive image of law enforcement.

//Discord Username: Shelco#6137

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Liberty Police Inc. - 05-14-2022

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

Applicant: Arthur Kenneth McLeaod

Your application has been approved. Your experience as a security agent will be of use for us. Once you've been debriefed, you will be given the rank of a Cadet.

Report to the New York Precinct headquarters for debriefing.

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Darius - 06-16-2022

Name: Christopher J. Terry
Previous Jobs:
  • Bartender on Planet Denver;
  • Freelancer.
Qualifications:
  • Extremely qualified in the field of serving drinks;
  • Freelancing for several years.
Brief Biography:

Ain't much to talk about. I was born on Denver, one of the few planets lucky enough to have the Republic of Liberty as their protector. Most of my early adult life was spent planetside, working as a bartender. I've got to know plenty of personalities, but nothing fascinates me as much as the hard work the officers of the LPI are doing around the clock to keep us safe.

I underwent basic flight training and, with the money saved up from being a bartender, purchased my first ship, a Starflier. Freelancing, for the next couple of years, was a profitable venture, however with the increase in criminal activity, I knew I had to do something to help my hope thrive. Thus, I sold my vessel and moved to Manhattan for several years, spending a good part of the time helping the officers planetside with enforcing the law.

As the brave Navy pilots and LPI offcers appear overwhelmed by the ever-growing unlawful threat, I have taken it upon myself to submit an application here, in hopes of serving the Republic we so rightfully admire for its freedoms.

Reasons for Joining, please state if you're here to join Sunbucks Inc.:

Serving the beacon of democracy and freedom that is the Republic of Liberty.

//Discord Username: Darius#0374

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Liberty Police Inc. - 06-16-2022

Applicant: Christopher J. Terry

Upon closer review, the high command has decided to deny your application.

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Jack O'Toole - 07-08-2022

(06-03-2009, 03:20 AM)Liberty Police Inc. Wrote:

Name: Ethan Malbourough
Previous Jobs:
- Served the police on Planet Manhattan for four years
- Did some desk-work on Fort Bush
- Briefly served as a gunner on a Navy Cruiser
Qualifications:
- Honours in Law and Politics
- Graduated middle of my class in flight-school
- Further academic minors in maths, business and psychology
Brief Biography:

Born on Manhattan, my parents both Navy Officers, it was always my intention from a very young age to serve Liberty. I excelled in academia, especially in the area of Law and Politics, although I did minor degrees in psychology, maths and business in a brief forray onto Cambridge with a relative of mine that lives there. My first experience in law enforcement was just as a local officer for the planet, making sure that criminal gangs did not rise too much out of control. I then moved to some obligatory administration roles, including a brief year spent behind the desk at Fort Bush organising and filing for the police. My most recent training was a heavy-gunner on a Navy Cruiser, which has recently seen action against the Insurgents. I decided then I wished to attend flight school, and join the police proper- I will admit, it took me longer than some to finish my flight training. It was never my complete area of expertise. But with enough practice and training, I passed it with flying colours, and I am confident in my ability in space combat.

The Liberty Police force has been my entire life; a bastion against the chaos that seeks to destabilise the civility of Sirius. I wish to do what is best for the people, and make my parents proud.

//Discord Username:EarlOfShropshire#5507

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Liberty Police Inc. - 07-11-2022

Applicant: Ethan Malbourough

Upon closer review, the high command has decided to deny your application.

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Max Roberts - 07-22-2022

Name: Max Roberts
Previous Jobs:
  • Patrolman, later Precinct Officer to the CSDPD.
Qualifications:
  • Graduated from the Colorado Springs Law Enforcement Training Academy on the Planet Denver, Colorado.
Brief Biography:

Born on the Planet Denver in 803 to a DSE factory worker and an accountant. Has an older brother who works at Orbital Spa & Cruise. Graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA.

As a teenager was impressed by police movies, which influenced the decision to go to the police academy after high school. After graduating from the academy worked as a patrolman and then as a precinct officer in the Colorado Springs District, never leaving the planet further than the high orbit.

I am looking for a career opportunity within my chosen field of Law Enforcement. Working within the LPI to me means a decent salary while helping the citizenry of our great house, but not being as exposed to life threatening scenarios more common to the Liberty Navy. I say this with all due respect to the various branches of our law enforcement: Navy, Police, and Intelligence agencies.

//Discord Username: I will provide it in forum PM after reply to my application, if positive.

Application withdrawn due to lack of timely response from LPI.

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - henryk5pio - 01-14-2024

Name: Peter Henry
Previous Jobs:
  • None.
Qualifications:
  • High school diplom.
  • I have just graduated from Police Academy in One Police Plaza station.
Brief Biography:

I was born on the planet Manhattan in the New York system. My parents a Navy NCO and a teacher at the local school in our district, which I also attended. I graduated from high school with 11th place in my yearbook. I considered going to West Poin Military Academy, but my father convinced me to follow in his footsteps because, although being a naval officer and defending the homeland is a noble job, according to him, it is much more rewarding to personally see the duties performed help people every day. Two days ago I received my results from Police Academy in One Police Plaza and decided to apply straight away to serve with Liberty Police Inc. as I don't like to waste time.

Reasons for Joining, please state if your here to join Liberty Police Inc.:

I want to see my work make sense and support our citizens in their daily lives. I hope that working at LPI will help me meet these goals.

Discord Username: henryk5pio