Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-15-2013

Hello.

My Junker character is now hostile to GRN and GRP, but was not hostile to them before. I checked the rephack draft for 4.87, and it should not rephack it to hostile.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - JaaY - 09-15-2013

==============
Commodity: Rum
==============

So I was looking for booze and found that:

[Image: mH9aoJF.png]

Also, I haven't found any beer so far.

Echo: We don't actually have an icon for many of the new commodities yet.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Sabru - 09-15-2013

==============
REPS AND IFF
==============

1st:
(09-15-2013, 06:37 PM)Ponge Wrote: Hello.

My Junker character is now hostile to GRN and GRP, but was not hostile to them before. I checked the rephack draft for 4.87, and it should not rephack it to hostile.

Yeah, i have this problem as well. i think its either a bug or an unlisted rephack.

2nd: reps and IFFs seem to be bugged.

while trying to rep a ship as a zoner,
i can rep it until there are 4 empty bars left but am not allowed to rep those last 4 bars.

bribes only rep up until that level.

Aet: Sounds like a rephack. Would help to know what ID you're repping with, it's probably no the Recruit one.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Singularity - 09-15-2013

==============
RENAME BUG
==============

Not sure whether it is a bug or not. But I tried to rename a moved character. But it says, Character doesnt exist. !!!!

I tried to send cash to the character but still -- Character doesn't exist !!!

Why ? Its Bug ??

And also the character doesnt show any factions in the reputation window !!

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - kikatsu - 09-15-2013

==============
Ship bug
==============

Unable to unmount CD no the Raba, as there is now no longer a slot the player can access to remove it. The ship was to have the CD removed but it is not possible for a player to remove it due to a lack of interface option

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - titanbot - 09-15-2013

I lost over 100 millions buying and re buying weapons on a few ships. After some time, the guns disappear, but the money doesn't appears back.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Kazinsal - 09-15-2013

==============
Technerf
==============

Looks like house civilian guns (like the Enforcer IX) are 75% to Pirate ID. Think the chart says they should be 90%.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tunicle - 09-15-2013

==============
SYSTEM
==============

Minor: In Leeds the part-trade lane to LD-14 registers as red to Gallic forces

Echo: Fixed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Cremotoria - 09-15-2013

==============
LSC Forward gun
==============

The forward as received by with the purchase of the ship is Class 9 but the slot for it is Class 4

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - roadrunner - 09-15-2013

==============
Tradelane rings
==============

tradelanes cant be knocked off with mines.