Discovery Gaming Community
Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=122389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Omicron - 11-14-2014

It was 10k, 7k hardly would make a difference anyway.

Is rolling around the sun in random ships on other end of the starmap, while tossing not particularly inventive insults against a neutral/friendly ship incapable of hurting you (no disruptors or thruster) is this faction's official policy?

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Vendetta - 11-14-2014

What insults are you possibly referring to? The vague answers we gave you before you decided to toss out the" Look how far the Legion has fallen" stuff at us?

Passive aggressive answer, treating said capship as if it was a kid and continuing to call out texts like "gest lost punk" and "still better than you" is an interesting way to tell off official factions battleships at the spot while way off your own lawn.

My decision still stands, we're not going to be any better than unfriendly if this will carry on.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Technogeist - 11-14-2014

I didn't think a half minute mid cruise spat would cause so much drama.

It is my first INRP encounter with you as Order and second in general when I was entirely ignored surpsisingly. Neither left any good impression on you as a faction both INRP and OORP.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Vendetta - 11-14-2014

(11-14-2014, 01:57 AM)Omicron Wrote: It is my first INRP encounter with you as Order and second in general when I was entirely ignored surpsisingly. Neither left any good impression on you as a faction both INRP and OORP.

Hopefully things will improve. Maybe next time you shouldn't bring an Osiris.

Maybe next time you should stick to your ZoI or at least stop being obnoxious, trying to provoke a fight.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Technogeist - 11-14-2014

Dude.
Like nothing happened. Nothing. I expected to have forgotten the encounter within 10 minutes. Instead I see like 8 feedback posts or something.
Stop. Jesus. Massive blowing out of proportion.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Vigilia.Procuratio - 11-14-2014

In my opinion, HF should have either nothing at all to do with Order due to their being out in the farthermost reaches of Sirius or, so far as Liberty goes, we should be acquainting with one another in a neutral-friendly manner since the two groups have similar goals regarding the homeland. The thing is, we might as well just be Order if we're gonna go stomping across the green nebulae; I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable going beyond Alaska as HF.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Charos - 11-17-2014

Glad to see an HF faction arise, although it's on a dead server.