Discovery Gaming Community
Extreme Speak Teamspeak - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=257)
+--- Thread: Extreme Speak Teamspeak (/showthread.php?tid=132301)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - GuapMan - 08-27-2016

Ok Xenon.You are mostly on it like every single day, Just sitting there by yourself like you are trying to bait people or what not.

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Hannibal - 08-27-2016

Quote:The admin in question was asked why they weren't saying anything. They didn't respond, and were kicked to the AFK channel. Said admin promptly rejoined the Bar, and continued to not say anything, neither through the mic nor the chat.[/color]

i responded in text since i was remote controlling my pc while i was eating,though that shouldn't be a reason to ban me,let's talk about it more:
it was a public lobby for guests(members who have no elevated rights on ts to talk freely,listen and chat via text) if a ts admin wants to endorse his paranoia about being recorded while he would say something that could increment himself or others then by all means he should do so in a room that i would not have access to it and not ban me because i was in a public lobby

Quote:This isn't the Discovery Teamspeak any more. It's Extreme Speak.
your right about that..i would do the necessary adjustment to the tittle to reflect it Wink

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - QuinnZai - 08-27-2016

Okay, just going to keep it simple here. This is a public teamspeak, not a private one. (In the sense that anyone can join and use it)

What this means is that it will be a place where all sorts of people get together, most from our community. It is not rare for people to butt heads. It's not rare for people to develop bad feelings toward each other. But this is a public server and for that reason, we expect you to have some level of maturity to deal with bad relations on here in a manner that we do not need to step in just to tell you not to be rude to each other. If these people continue to harass you after you have made an attempt to ignore/block them, we want you to report them and we want to take action against them.

So please do report them. Do not make that attempt to ignore them and then not report them after they continue to harass you.

As for Hannibal, none of us saw any text come from you that proves what you just said. You were banned from a public channel under suspicion of doing something underhanded which we have had experience with before. Just because it was a public channel, does not mean there are no rules in these channels. There are rules for the teamspeak in general which apply to these channels. We gave you a chance to reply and prove to us that you weren't up to no good but you never did and that warranted the ban.

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - Magnifique - 08-27-2016

I'd say that if you're going to use Skype or a TS server as a sort of official extension of the game, the same rules should apply there. If you use it as an unofficial "friends only" thing, do what you want. But you cant be both at the same time.

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - QuinnZai - 08-27-2016

Okay, then let me explain how this came to be.

Originally, Tyler and Data wanted a Teamspeak where all of us in Discovery could get together and do stuff in game while being on it. Which is what it started out as. Later, over time, many of us brought real life friends here and used the teamspeak for more than just Discovery. It then became much more than just an extension of this place.

So now, while serving as the main teamspeak server for a major part of this community, it also houses many other people who don't currently play this game and may never play it again. This is neither an official extension nor a friends only thing. This is a Discovery community AND friends thing.

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - GuapMan - 08-28-2016

okay you know what Xenon.
You CONTINUE to have a winge about a teamspeak server you CONTINUESLY go on, you literally sit there and do nothing, nor talk to anyone.
You act like you are innocent out of all the people, when you myself and everyone knows around what you are like and the things you do to people aswell. You like to bait, I can see that in you.. You are that type of person hence why none really bothers with your crap.

Yes what i did wasn't right at all, and i admit that, that's my own fault with the actions i did.
But if you have such a problem with the Teamspeak server, don't go on it? It's simple don't sit here and winge and winge. You make yourself look like an idiot when you do things like that?

I wont be replying to your response either, so dont even bother writing your 1423143123 essay on how bad everything is , because i really do not care. Smile Bye.

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - evanz - 09-11-2016

Ladies and Gentlemen and other species

The Teamspeak needs donations to keep running

please send any small amount to the TS server pay pal - https://www.paypal.me/extremespeak

if that doesnt work for you then send via normal paypal to matskiuk@btinternet.com

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - Chrono - 09-11-2016

Isn't it against forum rules to ask for donations for pretty much any gaming server, or other such thing?

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - Venkman - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 11:13 AM)Chrono Wrote: Isn't it against forum rules to ask for donations for pretty much any gaming server, or other such thing?

Who told you that? And no, it is not.

RE: Extreme Speak Teamspeak - Apollon - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 11:13 AM)Chrono Wrote: Isn't it against forum rules to ask for donations for pretty much any gaming server, or other such thing?

If that's the case then why do we have this on the right section of the forum?

[Image: J6Oshnu.png]