Discovery Gaming Community
Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=163265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Corpus13 - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 03:01 PM)Corpus13 Wrote: [RM]-Niflheimer, Turtle. Will stay out of the fight, if sides won't be balanced.
Otherwise can bring [KSP]KDS-Nihon, kugb, however it won't make much sense for police to take part in this battle.

Hello

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Antonio - 08-04-2018

My bad. All slots full then.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Shalo - 08-04-2018

Sorry that I couldn't make it.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Skorak - 08-04-2018

Is the list 100% accurate now? I'll proceed to remove all that aren't on it.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Ryus - 08-04-2018

I'll go if a bomber doesn't show up, GMG-Hitsugaya*Kento.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - marco - 08-04-2018

I Always say kudos to all, for the fight, for the scene at least. This time I cannot. When I read that "the Wild will balance", I thought that they would have done like in the RM vs Hessian vs UN (and me as UN I was one of the few balancing forces: we shot to different targets and we created a good match). This time (also, playing at 20 fps due to high partecipation), all I could see at one moment, was the WHOLE Aoi army, shooting at ONLY ONE target, while ofc, nobody of my team noticed about this. Good strategy? Maybe, but I don't agree. Since I've seen for years saying about "ah! never gank!".
As a bomber I've done my good job, for 10 minutes. One BS destroyed thanks to me (ofc, the final shoot is ALWAYS anothers…), and then a bunch of "planners" decided that only my ship was ugly.
Ok. The fact is that putting at this hour I had to choose on what to do in the evening. And if everybody act like this, that's just a waste of time.
Kudos for the 10 minutes. No more

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Venkman - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 08:39 PM)Mark109K Wrote: I Always say kudos to all, for the fight, for the scene at least. This time I cannot. When I read that "the Wild will balance", I thought that they would have done like in the RM vs Hessian vs UN (and me as UN I was one of the few balancing forces: we shot to different targets and we created a good match). This time (also, playing at 20 fps due to high partecipation), all I could see at one moment, was the WHOLE Aoi army, shooting at ONLY ONE target, while ofc, nobody of my team noticed about this. Good strategy? Maybe, but I don't agree. Since I've seen for years saying about "ah! never gank!".
As a bomber I've done my good job, for 10 minutes. One BS destroyed thanks to me (ofc, the final shoot is ALWAYS anothers…), and then a bunch of "planners" decided that only my ship was ugly.
Ok. The fact is that putting at this hour I had to choose on what to do in the evening. And if everybody act like this, that's just a waste of time.

Boo-hoo! You got focused, you got killed, they switched to someone else.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - marco - 08-04-2018

Focus while in the middle, k...
Why when we did this thing in the previous battle against Ku, we were ganking? And now no?

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Antonio - 08-04-2018

Thanks for participating, I hope you had fun. The first charge was epic. Rheinland won the cap fight narrowly while the snub fight is still lasting.

(08-04-2018, 08:39 PM)Mark109K Wrote: I Always say kudos to all, for the fight, for the scene at least. This time I cannot. When I read that "the Wild will balance", I thought that they would have done like in the RM vs Hessian vs UN (and me as UN I was one of the few balancing forces: we shot to different targets and we created a good match). This time (also, playing at 20 fps due to high partecipation), all I could see at one moment, was the WHOLE Aoi army, shooting at ONLY ONE target, while ofc, nobody of my team noticed about this. Good strategy? Maybe, but I don't agree. Since I've seen for years saying about "ah! never gank!".

Yet the RM side won. The Aoi "army" of 3 snubs, which can be rid of by getting cap support, and is in no way a gank. The fact is that as fight kept on going Rheinland needed to be shot and Kusari needed help, and that's exactly what the Wild did. Complaining that you're the first target. especially while flying a Fafnir is ludicrous. Also, you're wrong because we did/are alternating between targets (Wesker said he's recording so you'll see for yourself), you were just the first one. Someone has to be the first target, and he's not going to have a lot of fun. This time it was you - a Fafnir.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Chronicron - 08-04-2018

Basically this. The cap fight was one of the most epic for the last time. Although, I won't comment the snub part of this event.