Discovery Gaming Community
Hidamari Sound Mod - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hidamari Sound Mod (/showthread.php?tid=24369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Hidamari Sound Mod - Collateral - 09-17-2010

Was good for a while, but i had to get rid due too many annoying sounds. Still great work though.
Would be better if there was more gun sound variations.

Hidamari Sound Mod - Miningship_Victoria - 09-17-2010

Some sounds are really great! But the gun sound gets annoying after awhile, to much of the same. But anyways pretty nice tough;)

Hidamari Sound Mod - Miningship_Victoria - 09-17-2010

Hmmm...I forgot to say that I love the ''Bling-ping'' sound when your hull/shield gets hit XD Sounds funny

Hidamari Sound Mod - Corsair - 09-17-2010

Love it. Add me to the "Seal of Approval" list.

Hidamari Sound Mod - Lucas_Fernandez - 09-18-2010

love it :rolleyes:

Hidamari Sound Mod - Xalrok - 09-18-2010

Love this mod. The Sunblast sound makes me feel like my Kujira is an APC which can actually do damage to stuff.

Hidamari Sound Mod - Hidamari - 09-19-2010

' Wrote:Was good for a while, but i had to get rid due too many annoying sounds.
:ylove:Hello thanks for downloading and trying it, could you be a little more specific on 'anoying sounds' for me, if you mean the incoming missile alert i know this already.:):rolleyes:

' Wrote:Some sounds are really great! But the gun sound gets annoying after awhile, to much of the same.

Again thanks for trying it out, I do know there are alot of repeated sounds, but.. itw as the same without my mod, only thing is that the sounds were mostly quieter and not as easy to tell that they are infact, the same.

still, i cant invent sounds from thin air i have to get them from somewhere, if people could help then that would be great:);)

Corsairawrawrawr i have added you to the list of "seals of approval" thanks to you and others that support the sound mod, I am hoping to begin movements of a new release soon, including the much awaited nerfing of the incoming missile soud effect

If you do not want to wait for a new version for a new incoming missile sfx you can PM me on Skype and a new one will be sent to you.:)

Hidamari Sound Mod - Valinor - 09-19-2010

Rightt, i forgot, add me to the list too please, this mod is awesome!

Hidamari Sound Mod - Manuel Smith - 09-20-2010

Kudos to Hidamari!

This sound mod is awesome. I really love it.

My favorite sounds are the flak turrets and missiles.
Sadly that I can't buy for my Osiris Flak Turrets without an permission:)

Thankyou for the work Hidamari.

Hidamari Sound Mod - Implosion - 09-20-2010

This mod takes the battles to a whole new level.Especially when capital ships are involved.
[Image: funny-pictures-cat-approves.jpg]