Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators (/showthread.php?tid=25389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - reavengitair - 08-25-2009

Congratulations to the both of you!

Although I don't really know you all that well, from what I've seen you are superawesome people.

keep up the good work!

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Eppy - 08-25-2009

' Wrote:Well truth be said, some, not all, admins seem to have lost a bit too much sense of humor.
I remember seeing Hoodlum post smilies in various old threads and posts for example.:P

All I want from the people newly made admins, besides doing their job well of course, is remaining friendly and 'accessible', meaning not ignoring messages or such. Don't close up, is all I'm saying.

I just want to reiterate that and make sure that the new Admins and the current team notice it and know just how much that loss of humor concerns me (and I think many others as well now). Don't make our mistakes, plox, or it becomes a case of Don't Invade Russia.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Bjorn - 08-25-2009

All the way for both.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-25-2009

Oh god, Dusty is becoming an admin wasn't this one of the signs of apocalypse we discussed in the LPI skype chat once?

Jokes aside,
Great choices in admins and Moderators,
Congratulations

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Tanker - 08-25-2009

Congratulations to all of you!

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Muleo - 08-25-2009

Why can't I vote against Blodo?

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - looqas - 08-25-2009

I'm confused. About Dusty.

Didn't you leave or something? Really, I need some answers...

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Grimly - 08-25-2009

Voted YES cause I don't see the reason why I would refuse.

Athenian ... he's just an hunter for me. The old S/D ... In that time, that was the only hunter group they were respecting RP. Only good things in mind about him except one, but that's cause of me, not of him. Me and my ****ty anger.
Kudos Athenian ! I wish you become an admin if it's what you are looking for.

Dusty. Well I can't say so much about him. Time will say.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Bear - 08-25-2009

Well done to you all, I wish you the very best of luck in your new positions.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 08-25-2009

Why should i say congratulations.... they should know everyone would say that....anyways, congrats.