Discovery Gaming Community
Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 (/showthread.php?tid=50807)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - neke - 02-24-2011

* * * INCOMING TRANSMISSION * * *

To: Kruger bounty office

Subject: Minus one

After purchasing new und powerful weaponry, I went tracking kriminals again. I encountered one, who thought abusing the valuable cargo is a good way of earning some extra kredits. Well, they will learn after floating in ze cold space for a while.

. . . UPLOADING . . .

[*]
[*]
[*]

Send ze kredits to Kurt.Bohlmann

Kruger security contractor Kurt Bohlmann

* * * TRANSMISSION END * * *

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - mang109 - 02-25-2011

Greetings Friends

We have killed a Hessisn, Twice! they re-equip their guys fast .It was in Omaga 11, but It was going to the Omega 7 Hole I am sure.

I hope you will see fit to reward us

Hessian ID

Notice

Kill 1

Kill 2

My lawful Rep

We also prevented an Outcast from entereting Omega 7 when we intercepted it in Omega 11.

OC ID
Its Strange Death (// Lag Kill bug?)

You can see my weps in those shots.

Should you feel we deserve it, please send Payment to : Mikado.Reaver . 2 hessian fighter kills + 1 OC = 6 Million I think.

Good Day

Mikado.Reaver

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - neke - 02-28-2011

Subject: Gunboat in scraps

I bring news about a Corsair gunboat wreck in Omega 7. A bundespolizei was engaging the targets and so I had to assist them. After the destruction of ze gunboat, the enemy snubs flew to a jumphole and went trough it. The polizei didn't follow, but I did. Nothing interesting happened. They got away.

. . . UPLOADING . . .

[*]
[*]

Thats more kredits for me. Send zem to Kurt.Bohlmann. Und you still owe me my last job.

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 03-01-2011

****Opening Channel****

[Image: 2vvs308.png]

ID:[color=#FFCC33]Aufsicht Hands Ludwing, Kruger Mineralien Security Department
TO: EDGE|, Kurt Bohlmann, Mikado.Reaver
Subject:Bounty board update

Another good job done by you mein herr. Here is your credits mein herr. Oh and herr Mikado, We can't pay you for ze Outcast since your GunRecorder don't show your name. If you want to get a bounty make sure you kill ze one that have a Bounty. //And for the second kill of the Punisher well....I think is a rule abbout re-engageing a person who died ye?

[color=#FF9900]
****Transmission Terminated****

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - mang109 - 03-01-2011

Greetings

So basically, we are not getting paid for the outcast due to a bug in our display systems. I see. Brilliant. That was a hard fight.

//Re the Hessian, he asked for a re-match, he was cool.

We expect no payment then. We will not trouble you again.

-Mikado.Reaver Out

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Knjaz - 03-01-2011

[Image: transmissionincoming.png]
Greetings, Guardian Vityaz Hunt here. First, I'd like to express my gratitude for the amount of effort and resources Kruger puts into encouraging the elimination of a pirate threat in Edge worlds.
Today, it started with a Corsair bomber that tried to pirate independant trader. He continued to do so even with EDGE ship around... well, I admit, he lasted longer then I expected. A freelancer nearby was watching our fight, but not actively participating.
After some time, I got a message from same freelancer about Corsair gunboat in the system, with an inspiring callsign Tax.Collector. He put up a bit less resistance then I expected from Imperator class gunboat.
Third prey is an overconfident Corsair fighter. I cant say I love chasing fighters in my Orcas, but the guy refused to get the hell out so he didn't leave me any choice.

[Image: th_0103-Sergio-S.jpg] [Image: th_0103-Sergio-K.jpg]
[Image: th_0103-CosaNostra-S.jpg] [Image: th_0103-CosaNostra-Notice.jpg] [Image: th_0103-CosaNostra-K.jpg]
[Image: th_0103-TaxCollector-S.jpg] [Image: th_0103-TaxCollector-K.jpg]

Bounty targets: Corsair bomber CN|Sergio.Rodriguez , Corsair gunboat Tax.Collector, Corsair fighter CosaNostra
Payment owed: 7,500,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|Hors
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 03-02-2011

****Opening Channel****

ID:[color=#FFCC33]Aufsicht Hands Ludwing, Kruger Mineralien Security Department
TO: Every member that is register
Subject:Bounty board temporary closed

Guten tag hunters, I am affraid we have to close ze bounty board for a period of time. Our scaners shows that in Omega-7 there is no more minerals. The fields are depleted so we move back in New Berlin on Essen station for futher investigations on the fields of ze Dresden and Omega-7. We will conduct from here scans on these fields to see if there is any ore left to be mined. Guten aben and good luck

[color=#FF9900]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 03-21-2011

****Opening Channel****

ID:[color=#FFCC33] Stellvertretender Vorsitzender Johenn Shol
TO: All Hunters, Freelancers etc. working for Kruger Mineralien
Subject:Bounty board update!

Guten tag! With pleasure I want to inform that bounty board is open again!
Also it is the time to add some more targets. Our company noticed unexpected activity of group called Mandalorian Mercenaries. We have confirmed signals that they actively hunting Kruger Mineralien vessels in Omega-7. It must be stopped!

[color=#FF9900]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - aerelm - 03-21-2011

[Image: headerrps.png]
You know what I like about Rheinland?
You can register on one single board and get to shoot Corsairs, Outcasts, Hessians and even Mandos.
The name is Christian Webb and I'm a Mercenary. I'm trying to get some business going around Rheinland
and Omegas, and I like working for the right people. So all I see from this board is:
I have guns, you have money.
Count me in!

[Image: screen023t.th.jpg] [Image: screen024k.th.jpg]
[Image: screen025f.th.jpg] [Image: screen026j.th.jpg]

Exact registry code of my vessel for purpose of payments is Blitzgeist.

[Image: footerymv.png]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - neke - 03-21-2011

Subject: Minus one

Soon after I heard the contracts were avaible again, I encountered Corsair ships in Omega 7. Hessians also had a strong presence but I did not engage them. Anyway, one Corsair bomber down by me.

. . . UPLOADING . . .

[*]

[*]

Thats 2.500.000 + 1.000.000 (ze bonus). Send to Kurt.Bohlmann