Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Vipera Berus - 03-03-2014

Guten tag,

I would like to register a base in Omega 11 its going by the name of Ore Storage Cheese. I am constructing it on behalf of a Dauman heavy construction pilot so of course its affiliation will be Dauman. As you may have gathered the purpose of the storage facility will be to store various ores

Administrator Reichenbach

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Potter - 03-03-2014

//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Rheinland Federal Polizei
Subject: Re: Edling Mining Facility Change of Administration
Encryption:Low
Priority:Medium

[Image: CNpkLyU.png?2]

Dear Mr. Heinrichs,

As I have stated in my previous communique all other aspects of the base besides its administration will remain the same.

The facility is still part of Daumann Heavy Construction, though ownership of the asset itself is now mine. This was arranged though a franchise agreement between myself and the Daumann executive board.

Thank you again for your time.

Regards,
Andrew Perin-Aybara Carnegie
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Singularity - 03-24-2014

[Image: 3awBPvv.png]

[Image: 10xzo92.jpg]

Oskar Jacobi
Vice-President, Republican Shipping

To: Rheinland Government Outpost Registry

Guten Tag Herr,

Below is the required paperwork needed and sought by the Government as pointed to us. The mentioned statements are best to my knowledge.

Quote:Name of the base : Rostock Station

Name of the station administrator : As it will serve as a temporary administrative base for the Republican Shipping, following executives will be having the access codes to all the details at the station
  • Johnny Smirnoff
  • Johannes Shrupp
  • Oskar Jacobi
Affiliation : Republican Shipping

Following necessary points have been checked and confirmed.
✓ The affiliation of the station administrator has to be at least neutral to the law-enforcement authorities.
✓ The affiliation of the station administrator has to be hostile to the Rheinland unlawful groups.

The above mentioned points have to apply to the station security, too - "Our Required status"

Quote:Purpose for the station : Republican Shipping's Trading Head-Quarters and Housing, also a Relaxation hub for tired members after long hauls. Mostly will prove to be a trade centre & will aid to the profits and benefits to the Rheinland Government.

Existing trade agreements : None at the moment, all supplies to be done by Republican Ships.

Location of the base : Omega-11, at the C5 grid locations.

✓ The law-enforcement authority has the right to restrict the trade to the, in afore-mentioned station.

Any further queries can be forwarded to me. I will be overwhelmed to clear out all problematic contingencies before starting *smiles*

Oskar Jacobi signing out

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 03-25-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: kzicgtsu9qm.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Dieter Heinrichs
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Base registration

Gut day Herr Jacobi,

not that long ago, Herr Smirnoff contacted the Rheinland Federal Polizei about ein Republican Shipping base for Omega-11, too. I am afraid, but I have to give you the same answer as Herrn Smirnoff:

Quote:I would like to remind you that Omega-11 is property of Daumann Heavy Construction. You may look it up in the Rheinland laws.Therefore, you will have to contact them about your outpost prior to us.

When you have done so and received Daumann`s approval, the Rheinland Federal Polizei will as well grant it.

With that said, your new application will receive the status on hold until you have cleared up this issue with Daumann Heavy Construction.

Komissar Dieter Heinrichts
Rheinland Bundespolizei

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Morigan - 04-14-2014

/// INCOMING TRANSMISSION ///

[Image: Shepard005_zps6974fa0c.jpg]

To: Komissar Dieter Heinrichts
Subject: Base registration
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: Medium

Guten Tag, Komissar

(03-25-2014, 07:38 PM)Rheinland Federal Polizei Wrote: With that said, your new application will receive the status on hold until you have cleared up this issue with Daumann Heavy Construction.

I hope, situation becomes clearer soon, i asked today this question to DHC .

With best wishes,
Johnny Smirnoff, President of Republican Shipping

/// TRANSMISSION END ///

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Black Jack - 05-07-2014

Gutten Tag.

1.1.1. Brenz Mining facility
1.1.2. Black Jack (Forum), BlackJack (Game)
1.1.3. Kruger
1.1.4. Ore storage
1.1.5. None for now
1.1.6. Planned to construct in Omega 7 system, Sector C2 (Inside of Mining field)

Construction will begin in few days.
Official law-enforcement authorities will have docking wrights to base.
Hope there will be trading egreements soon with everyone.
With all respect: Captain of "Colossus" Rheinland Super Transport, Black Jack.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Edward Teach - 05-17-2014

[Image: Teach_new_zps595e2370.png]

Gutten tag.

I would like to register 1'st Republican Shipping base.

§1.1.1. Oldenburg Depot.
§1.1.2. Future Indastries (Security Advisor of Republican Shipping Corporation)
§1.1.3. Republican Shipping

§1.1.4. It's Republican shipping trading port primary for alluminium ore.
§1.1.5. Base have Republican shipping trade agreements.
§1.1.6. 3E-3F

Those callsign tags was succesfully added to dock with Oldenburg Depot.
[Image: 2_zps4d06425a.jpg]

Cash was sent to one of your ships already.
[Image: 1_zpsf5e911d9.jpg]

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Grail - 05-24-2014

Greetings sirs and madams,
My name is Ike Douglas and i represent the Synth Foods coorporation within Rheinland territory.

We came here by this mean to request permission to build a small trade center within Rheinland space.

§1.1.1. Name of the base
Synth Foods Market

§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator
Ike Douglas

§1.1.3. Affiliation
Synth Foods

§1.1.4. Purpose for the station
Sell point of new and exothic products manufactured by Synth Foods

§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements
We have some agreements with some coorporations..

§1.1.6. Location of the base
Stuttgart system, between planet Stuttgart and planet Aalen.

Best regards,

Ike Douglas

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Morigan - 05-30-2014

[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To: Kommissar Dieter Heinrichs
Subject : Kiel Space Port
Encrypted : Medium
Priority : High

Guten Tag,

Time came perhaps to return to my old project .

(01-19-2014, 12:01 PM)Morigan Wrote:

§1.1.1. Name of the base: Kiel Space Port

§1.1.2. Name of the station administrators: Zerg Mackenzie and Johnny Smirnoff

§1.1.3. Affiliation: Republican Shipping

§1.1.4. Purpose for the station: Mining Operations and Trade

§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements: None

§1.1.6. Location of the base: Omega-11, C4

§2.3.1. The station administrators have to ensure, the official law-enforcement authorities have docking rights all the time: RFP| , [RM] , BDM| , RNC-

§2.3.2. The station administrators have to ensure, at least two official Rheinland coorporations have docking rights: DHC- , RepEx| , |ALG|- , Kruger| .

As I see passed a lot of time, but our partners from Daumann Heavy Construction aren't going to change the requirements to us about building of base in Omega - 11 . Their requirements consist in providing administrator rights and the base has to be Daumann Heavy Construction Affiliation . At the same time, as i am informed, they don't plan to participate in construction and protection this base . I don't accept and dont understand such position . But perhaps this construction would bring the greatest benefit for Rheinland at present . Therefore i can make in this situation only one. We can pay a large sum of credits to the Government of Rheinland for the rights to run our business in Omega - 11 independently . The market cost of such transaction makes about 3 bill SC , i can apply to 4 bill SC that nobody thought that we greedy . Thus the Rheinland's Government will have an opportunity to finance the projects and base in Omega - 11 . From the point of view of common sense it will bring anyway benefit to Rheinland's economy .

By the way , i attentively examined The Laws Of The Federal Republic of Rheinland .
Quote:§7.1.2.1. All mining fields within Omega-11 are the property of Daumann Heavy Construction.
Not Omega - 11 System , only mining fields . But we never have plan to place our base inside mining field .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Wildkins - 08-07-2014

[Image: MdSzZr8.png]

Greetings, members of the Rheinland Federal Police and Rheinland Government:

I would like to contact you for the planned construction of a Synth Foods outpost around the financial concern of Planet Stuttgart. In particular, we would like to build it in orbit, roughly 1.2 kilometres above the mooring fixture in the protective cover of the Battleship stationed near the planet. Below, our Board has outlined the nature of the base as per Rheinland Bundestag regulations.

Bundestag regulations Wrote:§1.1. Every corporation, which want to construct a station in Rheinland, has to answer the following points truthfully:
§1.1.1. Name of the base: Soylent Green Spaceport
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator: Jay Stevens, C.E.O. of Synth Foods Incorporated
§1.1.3. Affiliation: Synth Foods Incorporated (Synth|)
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station: Production and shipping of Synth Paste and Gel commodities throughout Sirius, headquarters of Rheinland operations.
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements: Shipping agreement with IMG|, IRG|, and CR|. (unrelated to production facility)
§1.1.6. Location of the base: Orbit of Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart

Bundestag regulations Wrote:§2.3.2. Trade agreements with non-Rheinland corporations have to be approved by the Rheinland Bundestag.
The following corporations are planned to have docking access / and may or may not supply the base: All Rheinland lawful / corporations, Synth|. Any additional docking additions by non Rheinland corporations will first be authorized by the Bundestag before being added.

If the terms seem agreeable, please notify our board at once. We are eager to begin construction and better serve the people of Rheinland and Sirius as a whole.

Regards, Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.