Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 02-08-2018

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/3zvBcFA.jpg?2[/img]
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier Planet New Berlin, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: John Wraith
Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag Herr Wraith,
I need to inform you that you aren't suitable for the Rheinland Military and therefore your Bewerbung is denied.

Hochachtungsvoll
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Rvg5 - 03-06-2018

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]

Full name: Vincent Stiglitz
Brief biography: After living on New Berlin and working for my fathers small localized shipping and maintenance company, I headed out to the stars a freelancer briefly. After a short time a freelancer I joined up with Daumann Heavy Construction to serve as a freighter captain. My tenure with DHC thus far has been a mixture of experiences, from mining and transporting of various goods, to defense of convoys from pirates and hostiles alike. Now, I have come to follow my fathers footsteps as he was a pilot for the Rhineland Military, he fought in the Rhineland-Liberty war and retired shortly after the war ended to pursue his career in the private industries.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: I have no official military action with the Rheinwehr, however I have had many interactions with RM patrols. Especially one in the Bering system while on a DHC transport mission. A Rhineland Cruiser captain came to the aid of me and my fellow captain Bernd of the DHC-Allgeau when we were under attack from pirates.

Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militär
Wanting to serve the house I grew up in, as well as one I have been serving in the private market. I would also like to honor my fathers time in the Military and follow in his footsteps and serve my house.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): I had one year of college level German, which I completed. I am by no means fluent, but know a few phrases, etc, and could learn some more.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Absolutely. Been doing this for years.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Rhineland has a diverse and complex political landscape. Some of the current conflicts facing Rhineland would be your typical high profile criminal and terrorist organizations (Red Hessians, Unioners, Outcasts, Corsairs, etc). Some of the larger threats would be from the infected ex RM members who are now "part" (so to speak) of Das Wilde. And of course the SCRA, arguably one of the greater threats to all houses.

Link to your reports: I have no direct RM reports, but here are some links proving my activity and commitment to Discovery Roleplay. You can also check out the activity tracker for my characters (DHC-Kiel and DHC-Hammelbug)
Code:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=158537
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=158209
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=59272&page=21
https://discoverygc.com/forums/api_interface.php?action=faction_details&tag=DHC-

Reason for joining?: I have long enjoyed roleplaying, especially in a lawful way. I have spent nearly 3000 hours in Arma 3, around 2000 of which I spent playing and roleplaying in Altis Life Roleplay. I was a member of the Command staff of Easy's Altis Life. I spent many months as a Lieutenant of Administrations and Patrols, and then as a Captain of Patrol. I like to think I have lots of experience with roleplaying in a lawful and military/police oriented way.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 03-12-2018

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier Planet New Berlin, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Vincent Stiglitz

Guten Tag Herr Stiglitz,
the Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to give you a chance, therefore your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Martin_Kramer - 03-17-2018

Discovery Forum Name:Martin_Kramer
Name: Martin_Kramer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Alcohol135

Height:186cm
Weight:70kg
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color:Blue
Languages:Motherlanguage German, English
Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information: I were Born in New Berlin System in New Berlin and were Raised by my Father how were in the Military and i always want to go to the Millitary like my Father was. but then my father have been Captured by the Unioners and have been Executed by them at this Point i wanna Join the Millitary so i can Fight agains Everything that stand against The Millitary to make Rheinland Safe for everyone. i want to Join because i want to step in My Fathers Foot-steps.

Basic Personality Traits: fast thinking, Good in Tactics

Ship Class: Wraith

Other:None

For how long have you been playing on Discovery?
I played about 1,5 years on an Discovery Server.
On this Server I played about 1 Year (with a 4 Months brake) but I still know a lot about the Discovery Mod.
What made you come play on Discovery?
I want to Play with this awesome Mod with Various Possibilities
What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?
None

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
The Rheinland Millitary is the best,most capable, and accurate Millitary that exist

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 03-23-2018

Recipant: Martin Kramer

Guten Tag Herr Kramer,
I need to inform you that you aren't suitable for the Rheinland Military and therefore your Bewerbung is denied.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RW] - Recruitment - fusedcheese - 04-18-2018

Full name: Franz Adalgar
Brief biography: Growing up in the Rheinland Space was pretty hard when you have a Father working in the Military and a Mother working in the Dauman. Risks of dying were everywhere. But those risks weren't here in the First place. It was a blissful moment for the Family when I came in them universe or as they would say.

800 A.S , I was born in the Planet Holstein , Frankfurt system. I was pretty happy. Most of all I would see my mother more than my Father. Because his shift was in the night and he Had to come to home late in the Morning , patrolling all the Night [Planet Holstein Time/Hours]. Life was pretty much great but, all the things starts burning to ashes from here

My father's brother , who was also serving besides the Military was patrolling with two of his friends. They met their demise by engaging in to a Hessian Vessel. My father was so furious, my family was crying but me , couldn't understand a thing or two , because it was only 805 A.S , when I was 5 years old. What am I to know about others feelings of their loved ones going away.

812 A.S my 12th birthday was being celebrated by my family . Missed my father a lot , he was searching for my uncle's killer for a whole year. My life went dark when I had the news of my Father's convoy M.I.A letter from the High Command. Couldn't cried more I've lost enough already, had to become hard at a young age , didn't expected that to happen.

817 A.S when I was 17 years old , I joined the Rheinland Military School in hopes of Achieving the greatness from my superiors but mainly to Lead what my father has left of it. Military was just my thing , I wanted to become just like my father. To serve what he did and let no one's loved ones disappear at a young age , just like mine.

I was trained hard and strict. I had my flight training at the age of 19 after I complete basics in the Military School. I was taught by an Ace. He was cold and warm at the same time. Under him, I got to master my skills in various ships Including "Bombers" , "Cruiser" Class vessels , "Battlecruiser" Class vessels and also in the "Dreadnought" class vessels . Grasped all of the Knowledge about tactical engagement and rules of fight at the age of 21.

Now it is 825 A.S , I am 25 years old , and I hereby want to serve the Rheinland Military in order to serve Rheinland and to continue my father's legacy.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr:
825 A.S 11:45 am, 19th April [Rheinland Time Zone]
I, Franz Adalgar, captain of the RNC-Regensburg was getting ready for my daily patrol. Upon docking out I hear a distress call from the "RNC-Dresden" . I get informed that "Hessian" Forces have surrounded the lines of Dresden. I waste my time no more. Upon reaching, I see the captain's ship being attacked on. By a "Jormungand" Class Battleship , a "Vidar" Class Cruiser and a "Heimdall" Class Gunboat. I engage them. Captain of the Dresden take out the Battleship while I work my way to demolish the "Cruiser". After taking some impact , we manage to be victorious but that "Gunboat" escaped after taking a lot of damage.

>To serve the Vaterland proudly.
>To save the citizens from any type of crisis.
>To act upon any threats that threatens the glorious Vaterland
>Work my way through to be a better person.
>Foremost to help whenever needed.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Simple Knowledge

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes I can/do

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): We just can't get enough of them. The local outlawed terrorists are not so local , they are distinctive enemies of the state including the "Red Hessians', "Bundschuh" and the "Unioners" that operates within the respective house. I am pretty sure everyone can say why GMG and Rheinland don't get along. Corsairs are also enemies, though they operate outside the house, they still have allies within. The Infectees and also the Aliens are the major threat.
Reason for joining?: Rheinland is on a different level. Military seems the right faction for me.

RE: Rheinwehr [RW] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 04-20-2018

Recipant: Franz Adalgar

Guten Tag Herr Adalgar,
the Oberkommando of the Rheinwehr decided to give you a chance, therefore your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RW] - Recruitment - Erik-Kieber - 05-05-2018

Full name: Erik-Kieber
Brief biography: My father was an freelancing supplier for the Rheinland war, he met my mother on an well deserved break. My mother was born on planet Baden Baden, she worked on one of the spa's on the planet. In the ending of the war my father took me sometimes to help him with loading up the supplies. That is when i became fascinated in space trade and supplie work. After high school i went to space academy where i was second best of my class. After that period i have been working hard on the planet to earn me enough credits for my first ship. After customizing the ship i loaded up on Rheinbeer and went out.

Soon i had this encounter with a very bad tempered pirate that demanded everything i had at that moment, a quick systems scan shown me a presence of a miliary unit and i called for supprt. After staling the pirate without him noticing the military popped out of the lane and made quick work of that pirate *laughs* Seeing how current event are unfolding things will become much worse out there and i feel like my skills are needed elsewhere. Thats why i want to hold on my trade career and become a true son of rheinland and will do my upmost best to keep it safe against any treath foreign of domestic.

Age: I have been born on date : 02-02-800 Age 25 as of this year

Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: On one of my patrols i came to pass this freelancer that had a serenity class ship but carried human cargo. When i tryt to stop it he refused to follow orders and fired upon me and my vessel, even before i could have called for backup my shield had been broken and my hull was taking damage when out of nowhere this Donau class popped up out of thin air *smiles* Now it has been a couple of months back and lots has happend thus i forgot the vessel and captains name but i ow him very much.

As stated before i ow my life and limbs more then once too the rheinland military and with current events its time to repay some of that debt by serving das vaterland.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): I have germany as a neighboring country but do not know that much. Rarely come there neither did i have any study of history or language from school.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?:I think i can *smiles* Think this aplication proofs i can, ofcourse i still need to adjust some errors but surely time and pointing out will fix that *smiles*

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Lib & Rhein war has been over for long time now. I recently got some new developments to ear as a kusary rheinland war wich makes total bogus to me but what can we do eh but seeing how that might come and how many lawbreakers there are in rhein its time to clean house anyway war or no war *smiles*
Link to your reports: ***Answer Here***

Reason for joining?: Stated above more then once for various reasons

RE: Rheinwehr [RW] - Recruitment - Felipe - 05-06-2018

Recipant: Erik-Kieber

Guten Tag Herr Adalgar,
the Oberkommando of the Rheinland Militär will give you a chance, therefore your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RW] - Recruitment - Timinator - 05-11-2018

Full name: Reinhold Kreuzer
Brief biography:

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

as often, pride and honor shapes a humans path. Sometimes misslead, some may consider to join criminal organisations, trying to make quick money. As for me, honor got a high position in my life. Keeping the Vaterland safe from criminals and houses which are threatning Rheinland , it is important to provide the required security to the citizens. In my opinion, to serve the Vaterland is the most honorable service i can provide to it. As a Freelancer, ive been supporting the Rheinwehr as an independent mercenary. Now i wish to make my path with my Kameraden within the Rheinwehr.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Reinhold Kreuzer

Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: During the war with Liberty i have assisted the Rheinwehr against the Liberty Navy. This was an important service in order to protect those who i love, and who cannot protect themself.

Honor and protecting those who cannot protect themself.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Native speaker.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes i can.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Rheinland is at kinda war with the GMG since they are warring Krüger. The war with Liberty has ended. Right now there is no war going on. Rheinland is allied with Kusari and kinda/is allied with Gallia. Liberty Navy and Rheinland Military pilots still shoot each other when they encounter each other in their homelands(House space).

Link to your reports: Never.

Reason for joining?: Having fun, enjoying the game, supporting lower populated houses with activity.