Discovery Gaming Community
freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating (/showthread.php?tid=100143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - Pilip - 06-10-2013

well if a freelancer can pirate me in a behemot transport ship with FREELANCER ID i think i can do the same in other ship even military ...like state a few words or phrase and then shoot them down Just like they do; i was in a kujira when a freelancer in a behemoth distrupt's me and says: oh hello; libertonian right? and then starts shooting me down in order to take my cargo; smart guy right? whi didn't he take any other pirate IDs to do that? for not being avoided that's whi, but that should be a matter of roleplaying and gameplaying right? but for that way to play exists crossfire right? or is discovery too? be cause i see that many fellows posts even here on forum how they pirate in zoner corvo's even with zoner id in Liberty saying that they roleplay a weird type of zoner and he IS Alowed to do that; so freelancers in transports hurry up and buy a faction ID or i'm gonna pound you, in a conference but much likely even in a LSiege Cruiser for my concern; you'r not SMARTER then others , you'r just cowards; so if Crossfire whoring is what you want then That i'm gonna give you....
( by the way DEVS ADMINS shouldn't IDs trading between players in order to not be identified as enemys on scanners, shouldn't that be one of the sacred rules on any multiplayer interaction? white freelancers all the way but when in close range and scanned , oohh shit he's an OC or hessian, at that point not much left to be done right? think that's fair? it took me more then 20 minutes to reach california and then that cuntish bitch Freelancer ruin my whole fun? a FREELANCER? You should implement some system game or DRASTIC penaltyes on ID equipped on ships and weapons where really shouldnt be; well ok if you cannot be bothered with such nonsense...please dont blame me when i'm gonna play in the same too: 2 or 3 fast phrases and then boom all the way down that's what you deserve and want freelancer right...?

RE: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - sindroms - 06-10-2013

If you think someone broke a rule, report them using the correct template. Do not pop a gasket only because something like this happens. Also, be aware that only the ID matters. A lot of pirates use the Freelancer IFF, which as stated, is not against the rules.

RE: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - Pilip - 06-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 11:14 AM)Pilip Wrote: well if a freelancer can pirate me in a behemot transport ship with FREELANCER ID i think i can do the same in other ship even military ...like state a few words or phrase and then shoot them down Just like they do; i was in a kujira when a freelancer in a behemoth distrupt's me and says: oh hello; libertonian right? and then starts shooting me down in order to take my cargo; smart guy right? whi didn't he take any other pirate IDs to do that? for not being avoided that's whi, but that should be a matter of roleplaying and gameplaying right? but for that way to play exists crossfire right? or is discovery too? be cause i see that many fellows posts even here on forum how they pirate in zoner corvo's even with zoner id in Liberty saying that they roleplay a weird type of zoner and he IS Alowed to do that; so freelancers in transports hurry up and buy a faction ID or i'm gonna pound you, in a conference but much likely even in a LSiege Cruiser for my concern; you'r not SMARTER then others , you'r just cowards; so if Crossfire whoring is what you want then That i'm gonna give you....
( by the way DEVS ADMINS shouldn't IDs trading between players in order to not be identified as enemys on scanners, shouldn't that be one of the sacred rules on any multiplayer interaction? white freelancers all the way but when in close range and scanned , oohh ***** he's an OC or hessian, at that point not much left to be done right? think that's fair? it took me more then 20 minutes to reach california and then that cuntish ***** Freelancer ruin my whole fun? a FREELANCER? You should implement some system game or DRASTIC penaltyes on ID equipped on ships and weapons where really shouldnt be; well ok if you cannot be bothered with such nonsense...please dont blame me when i'm gonna play in the same too: 2 or 3 fast phrases and then boom all the way down that's what you deserve and want freelancer right...? getting killed by a navy after of course 2,3 nice RP phrases? whi not after all just like some around like to say: hey cut the whine and start playing the damn thing..who cares!! ok that's what i'm gonna do BUT with no ID restriction from now on.

(06-10-2013, 11:21 AM)sindroms Wrote: If you think someone broke a rule, report them using the correct template. Do not pop a gasket only because something like this happens. Also, be aware that only the ID matters. A lot of pirates use the Freelancer IFF, which as stated, is not against the rules.

what u say? pirating , shooting transports Freelancer IDed without being HIRED is not against rules? haa?

RE: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - sindroms - 06-10-2013

Calm the hell down, kid.

What I was saying was: are you SURE it was a Freelancer IDed ship? If so, then he broke the rules and you have all right to report them. I simply pointed out to be careful, that if the person has a FL IFF but a Pirate ID, it does not make them a freelancer and it allows them to pirate you.

RE: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - Anaximander - 06-10-2013

He is saying that the Freelancer "IFF" (the text on screen next to the name on the ship you are targeting - "Navy", "Police", "Freelancer" etc.) is often used by pirates, and that that is totally ok.

The Freelancer "ID" (an item on the ship, you will see it when you scan the ship's inventory) cannot be used for pirating in most circumstances, so if the culprit had a Freelancer ID (and not just a Freelancer IFF) you should file a sanction.

RE: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - Tyler - 06-10-2013

Using paragraphs is Cool.

Not attempting here to insult you, so just take it as a friendly advice, because I couldn't bother myself with reading through that single file. And it seems you already got folks attempting to help you.

Good luck!

(06-10-2013, 11:40 AM)sindroms Wrote: Calm the hell down, kid.

What I was saying was: are you SURE it was a Freelancer IDed ship? If so, then he broke the rules and you have all right to report them. I simply pointed out to be careful, that if the person has a FL IFF but a Pirate ID, it does not make them a freelancer and it allows them to pirate you.

since when mounting a faction or independent PIRATE ID does not change your rep as Hostile to preety much all lawfull npc factions? like gateway for example? i had a zoner char once and i mounted just be cause i was curious a Pirate ID on coronado and instantly it messed up all my neutral zoner rep to everybody...
people tend to assume to much...like: the other one didn't read the stuff...or: didn't know how to read...; i said a white neutral freelancer anyway the name is : Anthony.smith or like...and now stays in NTokio waiting to do fortunes for no effort ...that means no care for rules or RP at all; all he did was: greetings; libertonian right? and then started shooting and my shield went down...
pls...just dont assume..ok

RE: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - Anaximander - 06-10-2013

Ah ok, maybe the guy was registered on a bounty board and there's a bounty on your ship/faction...

What is your ID?

RE: freelancers demanding cargo..pirating - Scumbag - 06-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 12:47 PM)Anaximander Wrote: Ah ok, maybe the guy was registered on a bounty board and there's a bounty on your ship/faction...

What is your ID?

Theres a discussion here, how do i know if the freelancer is registered, maybe he is lying about it. I dont think freelancers should pirate or claim bounties at all.