Discovery Gaming Community
I gotta do what I gotta do - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: I gotta do what I gotta do (/showthread.php?tid=10037)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I gotta do what I gotta do - Zapp - 07-03-2008

EDIT: Recruitment is currently closed pending changes in policy. These changes are in post 24, but I'll copy/paste them here.

Right. After talking with Dusty Lens, I believe it's in the best interests if the LPI took a different direction. Ems has always said that she thought the LPI should portray the corrupt, greedy corporation that basically throws anyone in jail they can to line their pockets, and it is to that we are going to transform. I hope. I'm going to update the faction status, hand out a few promotions, and make clear the changes. I hope this goes well, but hey, stop treating us like a joke, OK? We're serious now:laugh:

I gotta do what I gotta do - Generation - 07-03-2008

Bringing my guy back!! now where did I leave him....

I gotta do what I gotta do - Angelfire - 07-03-2008

LPI? is that the Xenos?

I gotta do what I gotta do - kindred - 07-03-2008

About that, I deleted my LPI a while ago.
It was fun indeed, but then came ranks, swat, detectives, bombers, dreads... oh bother.
<strike>We</strike> I lost the fun and started feeling like it was just another lawful faction.
So... Umm Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Wait, you were in the LPI?

O.o

Never knew that. Don't like swat/detectives/bombers/dread (singular, you can call me an indie basher, but when I see other LPI capships I tend to warn them, then blow them up for impersonating an officer and stealing a Navy ship), guess what? Just keep a Patriot. I kept mine, and still use it to relive the good ol' days, back when we Patriot-swarmed Xeno Hawks.

Haha, very funny Angelfire. Thing is, I'm 100% serious right now. This is one faction I don't want to see die. Without us, liberty lawful = LN/LSF getting indiscriminately pwned.

I gotta do what I gotta do - kindred - 07-03-2008

heh you sound like Exile when he found out i had been in NovaPG for a while.
One of these days i'm really going to have fun and tell eppy i'm in the 101st. :P
So i don't make myself well known, *shrugs*

:laugh:Eppy would have a hissy-fit! You may say we lost the fun, and we became just another lawful faction, but that's not true. Underlying all the changes I made (which was in essence just to pick up the slack of the LN/LSF/indies being raped by fighter/bomber pirates) remains the core of what the LPI was. I just gave the old dog teeth, but that doesnt mean the fun left. I still try to arrest boron traders because "ah know da hip slang! BOR-on be drug paraphernalia! Yer under arrest!" pity that most of them never say a word back, and just cruise on...

I gotta do what I gotta do - Eppy - 07-03-2008

No, Eppy would launch a nuclear strike on the server and shut the whole thing down.

I gotta do what I gotta do - Vape - 07-03-2008

trust me, id get online......if i wasnt taking some time off.

I gotta do what I gotta do - Cawdor - 07-03-2008

I'll be _active_ on LPI if you join VF:P