Discovery Gaming Community
Universal Shipping US| Bounty Board Registration - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Board Registrations (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+---- Thread: Universal Shipping US| Bounty Board Registration (/showthread.php?tid=100481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Universal Shipping US| Bounty Board Registration - US| - 06-17-2013

[Image: p43lEfk.png]

Welcome to Universal Shipping's Department of Security
Registration of Bounty Board (Status:
OPEN)

Across Sirius, everyone has an enemy. Whether it is known or not is another matter. With the invading Gallic forces, routes have become more dangerous, and deliveries are becoming ever more attractive to piracy. Because of this, we have decided that our own Bounty Board will serve as our neutral ground to taking out our targets which we have had unfriendly encounters with. If you would like to aid USI in this matter, please fill out the form below. We will need confirmed proof of your Identification, weaponry and relationship to the Big 3 Liberty Corporations, as well as the Liberty Navy, Police and Security Force.

Click here for a list of our bounties.

Code:
[align=center][color=#32CD32][b]Registration Form[/b][/color][/align]
[color=#32CD32]Name:[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Call-Sign:[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Organization/Faction (If Applicable):[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Visual Evidence of Identity:[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Visual Evidence of Load Out:[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Visual Evidence of Reputation:[/color]

Quote:
Registered Individuals/Organizations
Individuals:
CTN0452-60
At.The.Left.Hand.Ov.God
Mephistoles
Chaton (Merlin)
Jack.Vegas
Vulture.One / Magnum.Opus / Joel.Lugo
Killer.Instinct
Swordfish
Godspeed
Agent.Sinclair
Grude.Keeper
The,Huntress
Black.Mamba
Emma.Melcer
Aidan.Reeves
Miguel.Hierra
Wayne.Peyton
Glitch
Gunboat.Nova.Scotia
Grinder ("Alexander.Mason")
Karin Dahl
Jasmine Berry
DeadlyAngel ("Regina Prae Dolore")
Sean.Murphy
Luke.Grafton
Warrior.Blues ("Lathan Devers")
Evan.Harper
Coot ("Coot Smith")
[WM]"Renegade" ("Air Marshal Renegade")
"Red" / "White" / "Blue" ("Davis "Blue" Macey")
Sagitta
Donald Hazzard
Steven Howard (Prime Number)
Aegis| (Isaiah Steffen)
Tex (Dann Tex)
Mongoose / Mongoose. / Mongoose' (Erin Moon)
Nova Blackwood

Organizations:
BHG|
[*USI*]
Forlorn|-
DSE)
[FL-ER]
Synth|
TSS|
The Hitmen Agency

NOTE: Individuals / Groups who are deemed trusted by USI can only be assigned to this board. If you are deemed untrustworthy by USI you will not be able to be approved, nor be able to claim on behalf of us.

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - sajjukar - 06-19-2013

Name:CTN0452-60

Callsign:Centurion/CTN

On behalf of company (if applicable):Freelancers

Visual evidence of affiliation:
[Image: screen8.jpg]

Visual evidence of loadout:
[Image: screen6.jpg]

Visual evidence of reputation:
[Image: screen5.jpg]

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - Thomas Cromwell - 06-20-2013

[Image: slogo250.png]

Registration of Independent Bounty Claiment

Dear, CTN0452-60

I Thomas Cromwell, Chief Security Officer of Universal Shipping, accept your bounty hunting independent claim as of with. To Universal's Security Department.

Good Hunting!

End Msg

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - nemi89 - 06-23-2013

Name:Nergal

Callsign:At.The.Left.Hand.Ov.God

On behalf of company (if applicable):/

Visual evidence of affiliation:
Here
Here 2

Visual evidence of loadout:
Guns 1
Guns 2

Visual evidence of reputation:
Rep 1
Rep 2
Rep 3
Rep 4

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - Thomas Cromwell - 06-23-2013

Dear, Nergal

I Thomas Cromwell, Chief Security Officer of Universal Shipping, accept your bounty hunting independent claim as of with. To Universal's Security Department.

Good Hunting!

End Msg

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-23-2013

Name:Max DeVirgo

Callsign: BHG|

On behalf of company (if applicable):Bounty Hunters Guild

Visual evidence of affiliation: Really?  We're the Guild
Visual evidence of loadout: Again, Really? This isn't just for me, since I'm way to busy as the administrator of the Guild. Our pilots have varied loadouts.

Visual evidence of reputation:Here you go, sort of ...

For some reason, some of our rookie pilots don't think you'll pay us if we claim your bounties unless we're registered. I told them they don't have anything to worry about, since ... we are the Guild. But taking a couple of minutes to reassure these people who've never had a steady paycheck is probably worth it, I suppose. After all, by default, you'd pay us since ... we're the Bounty Hunters Guild.

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - Thomas Cromwell - 06-24-2013

Dear, Max DeVirgo

Your rookies are right, no one may make a claim until they have signed up. No one person may make claims for another or a group. This is company policy. Any one making a claim has to be verified first.

Its a simple system, you sign up, if you pass muster you are green lighted. Then if YOU make a kill then YOU make the claim. Once your claim checks out we send you credits.

If you have a problem with this policy then fill free to take it up in an appropriate manner with the CEO.

Until there is a policy change then we will not give any one money until we know who they are and who they represent.

Thank you for your time and understanding in this manner.

Signed,
Thomas Cromwell
USI Chief of Security

End Msg

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-24-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---

Now, Mister Cromwell ...

Are you saying that you have an issue with MY Guild?

Are you saying that perhaps MY Guild isn't good enough to protect your ships?

What I'm hearing you say - and I better not be, if you take my drift - is that USI doesn't think that the BHG| as an organization is worth a spit.

I'm really, really hoping that's not what I'm hearing you saying. There IS a reason we ARE the Guild, after all. Literally by default, you post a lawful bounty and pilots as part of our organization can collect it. Our financial department doesn't mind paying the commercial registration fee mentioned in YOUR paperwork - that's simply part of business.

Quote:Groups or commercial identity's will have a 20 million (6 month administration limit fee )

Are you saying that YOUR word in YOUR own advertisement - specifically about groups / commercial identity's being able to sign up - isn't valid? Or are you just purposely insulting me - and more importantly, the Bounty Hunters GUILD - for no real reason?

I'm not a happy man at this point based upon your comment, Mr. Cromwell. Think about that in your reply.

And yes, I will accept a waiver of the 20 million credit fee for registration, as well as you allowing BHG| tagged pilots to claim bounties for you, as your apology.

---End Transmission---

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - Thomas Cromwell - 06-24-2013

Mr. Max DeVirgo

I do not know how you are use to dealing with my predecessors, but I do not bow to threats or pressure in any of there forms. Nor do i like having people put words in my mouth. At no point did i call out the BHG or make any slanderous remarks.

I also do not take extortion lightly, if this is indeed how the BHG behaves then perhaps we have misjudged the guilds character.

Now i am willing to admit i have misunderstood your original message and and its meaning but there was no call for your reply sir. I will also apologize for any misunderstood that might have come from me as well, as it was not my intent.

With "encouragement" from my CEO i will forgo the normal fee, this time, but when a BH makes a claim proof of membership will be a must.

Signed,
Thomas Cromwell
USI Chief of Security

End Msg

RE: [*USI*] Bounty Board Registration - Open - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-24-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---

Mr. Cromwell -

I've often been accused of having a bit of a temper. I have no idea where people get that idea. Maybe because in my business, we do tend to kill those that irritate us, and get paid to do so.

In any event, it does sound like there is a bit of a misunderstanding, perhaps on both our parts. This was not an extortion attempt on my part - we don't do that sort of thing, and tend hunt people down that do that.

Instead, it's simply a case of me as the representative for the corporate entity that is the BHG| - the actual guild - as opposed to independent bounty hunters, mercenaries, and freelancers - speaking for our entire organization. I have no issues whatsoever with your board requiring those people who do not have official Guild representation and affiliation requiring individual pilot registry - in fact, we highly encourage it. That is the reason we of the BHG| are the Guild - the strength of numbers.

The purpose behind my original notification to you was to simply state that we, the BHG|, as an organization (specifically the Bounty Hunters Guild), wish to register as a group. Requiring all of the hundreds of individual pilots that are part of the BHG| to register for any corporate or national board is counter productive - we ARE the Guild, after all.

Again, by default, our pilots as part of the Guild are going to have appropriate IFF's and ID's, simply because for them to fly with the BHG| tag, they will have had to meet our own recruitment guidelines. Thus, their reputation is that of the Guild as a whole.

Any pilot with a BHG| tag that makes a claim on your board will either be making a legitimate claim, or he will have me (and more importantly, the rest of his or her Guild members AND their weapons) to answer to - upon this you have my word.

Now, if my wife will kindly quit twisting my ear a bit as a reminder to remain calm so I can close this pesky thing down ....

---End Transmission---