Discovery Gaming Community
[Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) (/showthread.php?tid=100510)

[Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Anonymous User - 06-18-2013

Greetings.

I need a logo to be done.
I know that I'm asking for a lot of hard to do stuff but it will be worth it if you like credits Big Grin

I got over a billion credits (when i sell some armors and ships about 2) and I am willing to pay you all that if the job is done the way i want it.

Sadly my own photoshop skills were brought to its limit pretty fast so I need someone to do it.

It will be a 3Dart logo with a couple details which arent many but hard ones in my opinion.

So lets start:
this is a little sketch i did of it. just the main idea and form.
[Image: f7xg.png]

Now a bit more complicated Big Grin
[Image: o99.png]

the "blade" should look kinda ancient in style but not or damaged or something.
the runes should be running down the whole lengh of the blade and looking like a engraving.
[Image: ubfq.png]

so far not tooooo hard to do when you invest some time doing it BUT...
now the thing which made my cry in photoshop Sad

The A and R sould look something like this but with more glance
not a exact copy or something but... well... damaged in a similar way
[Image: full_600x300.jpg]

and also notice that the A and R 's sides next to the Y shouldnt be entirely covered by the blade. they should be next to each other or the blade can cover the sides partly.

some last details:
-the Y top angle should be 90° and the A and R 's angle 45°
-I need it at least 2000x2000 pixels size
-transparent backround

so if anyone out there is crazy enough or knows his skills and they are great... let me know. This is not a joke or something! If you want screens or something of the money etc. no prob.

If there are any further questions just ask.

RE: Logo needed - highly rewarded (over 1bil) but rlly hard to do - Anonymous User - 06-18-2013

this is a bump

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Makc_RU - 06-18-2013

What you want is a real life job, I doubt anyone here will do it.

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Anonymous User - 06-19-2013

I did request non freelancer stuff here more than once.

So far i always found someone.
(maybe because my offers are kinda nice^^)

And since i'm Not in a hurry i don't See a Problem here.

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Anonymous User - 06-20-2013

last bump
last chance

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Anomander - 06-20-2013

(06-20-2013, 06:05 AM)Anonymous User Wrote: last chance
why last chance when you said:
(06-19-2013, 05:26 AM)Anonymous User Wrote: And since i'm Not in a hurry i don't See a Problem here.

I might try make such logo - but... I have few other request what I have to deal first
plus - right now I'm waiting for new HDD to my PC - so all requests are on-hold.

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Arioch - 06-20-2013

I'm on it/taking up the contract.

Working on drafts now.

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Arioch - 06-21-2013

Keep in mind this is a VERY rough draft and is just for reference, but I couldn't send you a PM cause it was full.

Thoughts?

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Anonymous User - 06-21-2013

yeah my inbox is somehow corrupted. cand even click on any msg xD

the first darft looks good so far.

only things (just in case you wanted to keep it this way) are that the R letter style isnt good since i want a real R not this new style crippled A looking Rs xD

and ofc. the heft + sword should be Y shaped once its done. but you got the idea.

RE: [Logo] looking for skilled grafic designer (reward 1bil+) - Revan - 06-29-2013

(06-18-2013, 09:24 PM)Makc_RU Wrote: What you want is a real life job, I doubt anyone here will do it.

I am down for it. May take me a while but I will have something for you if you are still looking for designs. PM Me.

- btw, you should empty your trash folder in your inbox, that might work.