Discovery Gaming Community
Back, and this time on forums! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Back, and this time on forums! (/showthread.php?tid=100633)

Pages: 1 2

Back, and this time on forums! - Sirius.Kane - 06-21-2013

Hey people!

My name is Kane and i've been pretty active back in 4:84 and 85 for few months Smile

Im 16, male...
In real life i like to just chill, relax, play guitar, games and hang out with people, atm got trouble finding good friends, but it's alright i guess :3

I love (LOOOVE!--->music, my favorite genres are Progressive metal, Alternative metal, Indie, Rock 'n' roll and Hard rock :3

I also like good communites, art, mostly music, drawing, stories, acting and photography, sometimes even exercising Big Grin

Ingame, you may, but probably will not remember me as Skyrus, Outcast pirate who constantly ran from bounties Big Grin
I can RP pretty well, i hate cliché, so i try to make it sound good and all Smile

In other games atm i'm signed in for alpha testing Survarium, you probably heard about it Wink
My favorite games are:

Bioshock: Infinite
(Amazing story, SO cute companion and unique combat, just like every other Bioshock, best game i played :3 )

Tribes: Ascend, becouse of great combat just like older Vengeance had and very fast combat, like, in split second.

And so on; i also liked the old, good C&C Generals, Freelancer Discovery of course, Fallout, Last of Us etc.

So that's it i guess, hope it wasn't TLBig GrinR

Also, one more thing; i may be bipolar, so in game i can be pretty unpredictable.

Just warnin' Tongue

RE: Back, and this time on forums! - Eduard - 06-21-2013

You hate cliches, you play guitar, love metal, like art and music, played C&C Generals and you are like Harvey Dent ( Two Face ) ?

I love you!

Welcome back to disco!

If you need any help finding where you misplaced the ropes, poke me!

PS: I may still have my Generals copy somewhere, maybe we could play online somewhere this summer?

RE: Back, and this time on forums! - Sirius.Kane - 06-22-2013

(06-21-2013, 09:20 PM)Ed- Wrote: You hate cliches, you play guitar, love metal, like art and music, played C&C Generals and you are like Harvey Dent ( Two Face ) ?

I love you!

Welcome back to disco!

If you need any help finding where you misplaced the ropes, poke me!

PS: I may still have my Generals copy somewhere, maybe we could play online somewhere this summer?

Heh Big Grin Thanks

Yeah, well my Generals wasn't original Wink ... and i still have to find my Freelancer disc :S

Didn't get many responses, guess i was too long to read :/

RE: Back, and this time on forums! - Duvelske - 06-22-2013

nah im just too lazy to respond.. O damn now i just did Big Grin

But in short: welcome look at the rules on your way out to your ship and just have fun.

RE: Back, and this time on forums! - Spike Seadra - 06-22-2013

Didn't know you cause i started playing in the end of 4.85
Any ways Welcome back, have fun here.Things changed a lot, even rules.
I and my friends are creating an Mercenary faction (no not BHG), PM me with your SKYPE if you wonna join in.

RE: Back, and this time on forums! - Sirius.Kane - 06-22-2013

(06-22-2013, 12:19 PM)Spike Seadra Wrote: Didn't know you cause i started playing in the end of 4.85
Any ways Welcome back, have fun here.Things changed a lot, even rules.
I and my friends are creating an Mercenary faction (no not BHG), PM me with your SKYPE if you wonna join in.

Sorry, but nope Big Grin

I was hunted by mercenaries a lot Wink

My first bounty was in 4.85 when i managed (Don't know how) to kill 2 IMG bombers and ran from their battleship after it arrived. It was only about 10 mil, but it stacked up when i was found pirating in Liberty and ended up running from Liberty cruiser after destroying one of their gunboats :/

So some bunter party claimed the 25 mil on my head later on Big Grin

RE: Back, and this time on forums! - Maximk - 06-22-2013

Bountys are a nasty thing to deal with.
You get really really paranoid, really really quickly.

But welcome back and happy to have another player back...

(06-22-2013, 01:00 PM)Maximk Wrote: Bountys are a nasty thing to deal with.
You get really really paranoid, really really quickly.

Duh what ? Bounties are cooler than any thing else i see (yeah not every one like me)
People hunt bounties for atleast 1 of the 3 things :

1) Cash
2)Pew pew
3) RP

And they are fun, you will know it if you try once.

RE: Back, and this time on forums! - Maximk - 06-22-2013

(06-22-2013, 01:57 PM)Spike Seadra Wrote:
Duh what ? Bounties are cooler than any thing else i see (yeah not every one like me)
People hunt bounties for atleast 1 of the 3 things :

1) Cash
2)Pew pew
3) RP

And they are fun, you will know it if you try once.

I know. I know. Its a good combo at the end of the day. Unless you are the one being hunted ^^

xD more fun