Discovery Gaming Community
To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality (/showthread.php?tid=100689)

To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality - Gooches - 06-22-2013

Incoming transmission
Transmitter ID: Robert Wood
Starting transmission

Good evening. This is secondary LSF agent Robert Wood.

I'm sending this message in hopes of clearing up some confusion regarding a certain kind of good which has been popping up on my scanners recently, which has been causing a bit of a sting in determining whether someone is breaking the law or not.

As the title of this message suggests, it's about artifacts originating from Gallia, or so the label says.

While I apprehended pilots before for possessing these things, they complained enough for me to start wondering whether the cargo they had should be simply put under the category of "artifacts", or are something entirely new and legal.

Any elaboration on these objects and how to deal with them would be much appreciated.

With regards, agent Wood.

Ending transmission

RE: To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality - GrnRaptor - 06-23-2013

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Agent Robert Wood
SUBJECT: Gallic Artifacts
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Agent Wood.

Gallic Artifacts are not currently illegal under Liberty Law. As no evidence that they're tied to the Nomad threat has been indicated by our study of the samples we've obtained thus far, it is unlikely that this will change in the near future. Were you to come across such items again however, obtaining five (5) samples for transport to Willard Research Station would be advised. Double checking that we're correct on this is always a good idea. I hope this addresses the matter clearly enough, Agent Wood.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality - Gooches - 06-23-2013

Incoming transmission
Transmitter ID: Robert Wood
Starting transmission

Good afternoon.

Loud and clear, sir. I'll be sure to keep a sharp eye out on those trinkets. Expect a small load of them on Willard soon.

Ending transmission

RE: To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality - Gooches - 07-05-2013

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Agent Robert Wood
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy, Liberty Police Inc. and Liberty Security Force high command
ENCRYPTION: Default

Hail once more.

I've managed to convince the vice president of IND to temporarily submit a part of his collection of artifacts for study, under the condition he will receive them back in one piece. His secretary has delivered them earlier this evening at Willard, as requested. I've given the luxury of read only privileges to you on the frequency the IND and I have been using in the case any other information might be of importance to you.

The vice president has been fairly supportive in this service, so I will humbly request that he is not to be kept waiting for longer than necessary and have the deciphering of those artifacts done quickly, to what extend this is all possible.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

RE: To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality - GrnRaptor - 07-08-2013

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Agent Robert Wood
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Greetings, Agent Wood.

While we were hoping to initiate a long term study, we can confirm that given the samples of Gallic Artifacts presented we find that they pose no threat to the Republic. The Independend Neural Net captain may depart to his legal destination with said items.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: To: [LN], =LSF= and LPI- HCs. Subject: Gallic Artifacts legality - Gooches - 07-08-2013

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Agent Robert Wood
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy, Liberty Police Inc. and Liberty Security Force high command
ENCRYPTION: Default

Good evening, sir.

It puts my mind at ease knowing with certainty now that they're just harmless accessories. I've already received word from the IND that the quick scans were performed with no positively dangerous readings, who then decided to be on their way almost instantly, so unfortunately for this time, an elaborate documentation process seems to be out of reach, but I guess you can't always beg for more.

Thank you for taking the time to shed light on this matter, both you and Willard's staff. Not just to reassure my own paranoia, but as a security service to Liberty's citizens.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]