Discovery Gaming Community
Malaclypse Freeport Gone - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Malaclypse Freeport Gone (/showthread.php?tid=100708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Malaclypse Freeport Gone - SMI-Great.Fox - 06-23-2013

We recieved a few reports minutes ago that Mal Freeport was destroyed.

We don't know how this is possible due to myself personally delivering supplies to it last night. Raven Watch was also missing as well until the restart came. Then Raven came back up.

Reports say that the last in Baffin was a player named Ticky. And theres no way 1 person could take that base down alone with full supplies.

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - Zen_Mechanics - 06-23-2013

I saw a lad there in baffin before that base went to puff, I think it was "If needed Ill tell ya the name" - But if it was fully supplied then it must be a bug, though I rememer it being 40% a few hours ago.. ?

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - Duvelske - 06-23-2013

still like 30 min ago (now 40 i guess) it was 100%.. kinda strange in my eyes..

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - Luke. - 06-23-2013

If Raven can magically re-appear following a restart, surely there's a way of saving it if Sabotage wasn't possible?

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - Zen_Mechanics - 06-24-2013

I was the one who chatted you remember? And though I told you the fellas name it doesn't change the fact that it was half way down.. maybe you guys run out of crews ( or at least died ). There is a glitch to kill bases if the person has docking permits and its quite easy.

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - Duvelske - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 11:22 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: There is a glitch to kill bases if the person has docking permits and its quite easy.
I suggest you report this. Before people abuse such bug you claim to know.

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - GTB - 06-24-2013

Has the owner of the base not removed all commodities and crew, then killed it himself. Wouldn't be the first POB to end that way. Seems odd such a strong base as that could be killed so fast. Interesting to read a base can be jumped into the sun, if it really can?

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - sindroms - 06-24-2013

That or the owners of the base finally thought it is distasteful to name their POBs after deceased discovery members in order to avoid people shooting them.

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - GTB - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 10:39 PM)sindroms Wrote: That or the owners of the base finally thought it is distasteful to name their POBs after deceased discovery members in order to avoid people shooting them.

Well after the controversy surrounding that base in a few threads posted here, that's why I'm kinda wondering if the owners might have had enough and decided to kill it off themselves.

RE: Malaclypse Freeport Gone - SMI-Great.Fox - 06-24-2013

As one of the owners of the base. I wouldn't even think of doing something so disrespectful, to a person who helped to shape a corner of our lives in TAZ.

We would not, will not, and think not, to do something so low.

If they did, we would have removed them from TAZ in a heatbeat.