Discovery Gaming Community
Need help with 2 characters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Need help with 2 characters (/showthread.php?tid=100898)

Need help with 2 characters - Sirius.Kane - 06-26-2013

Okay, so i'm starting over (Last time i was here in 4.85) and i need good answers on these two tiny, litlle things:

What ship to buy and who to join? Tongue

First of all i need a trader with access to ships with cargo larga' than 4000.
4000 is the bottom line for me.
It should be able to enter Bretonia, Liberty, Kusari. Can be unlawful too.
Also, which ship should i get?
Guess that depends on the faction, but still...
The larger the cargo and smaller the ship - the better ^^

Then i need my main character.
I'm thinking about Hellfire Legion - IF they let me in ...
i'll probably need some gooood story, rite? I could change the story depending on who i join, but i need to know.
I just like to go againist Liberty goverment, but not againist Liberty itself, so is it a good idea?

And do you think the RP rules will lemme' get Arbiter? I like VHs and Cruisers more , but i guess that big ass is worth it Tongue
One last thing, since Hellfire Legion has a BS, do they have cruisers?

RE: Need help with 2 characters - kikatsu - 06-26-2013

Well for traders, every trading company is viable, and if you want to smuggle there is the Junkers. A fast way to make money is to work with the IMG and move ore, Gateway has close ties to them and has access to every house save Gallia.

Also maybe consider Xenos if you want to go against the Liberty government but not the Liberty people.
the Hellfire Legion does not let everyone in but nothing can stop you from trying.

RE: Need help with 2 characters - Sirius.Kane - 06-26-2013

(06-26-2013, 04:04 PM)kikatsu Wrote: Well for traders, every trading company is viable, and if you want to smuggle there is the Junkers. A fast way to make money is to work with the IMG and move ore, Gateway has close ties to them and has access to every house save Gallia.

Also maybe consider Xenos if you want to go against the Liberty government but not the Liberty people.
the Hellfire Legion does not let everyone in but nothing can stop you from trying.

What are my chances without Skype then? :/

RE: Need help with 2 characters - dirmaster0 - 06-26-2013

(06-26-2013, 05:05 PM)Sirius.Kane Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 04:04 PM)kikatsu Wrote: Well for traders, every trading company is viable, and if you want to smuggle there is the Junkers. A fast way to make money is to work with the IMG and move ore, Gateway has close ties to them and has access to every house save Gallia.

What are my chances without Skype then? :/
  • Get Skype
  • Join IC
  • Rule the Universe

RE: Need help with 2 characters - Lonely Werewolf - 06-26-2013

Aye as for the trading, any Liberty corporation will do. IC, DSE, Agiera etc and you could fly a Mastodon, or Stork. Both of which have a 5000 size cargo hold. Gateway I believe can go to Kusari to, however I wouldn't be surprised if some (indy?) KNF/KSP players stopped you all the same.

RE: Need help with 2 characters - dirmaster0 - 06-26-2013

IC, although a Liberty-based company, mainly operates out of Kusari space-- We're also allowed in both Kusari & Bretonia (excluding Rheinland). If you don't wish to join this is fine, but if you have any questions feel free to ask one of us if you see any IC| tagged players around.
Good luck with your journey!