Discovery Gaming Community
Access denied - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Access denied (/showthread.php?tid=101197)

Access denied - Piombo65 - 07-02-2013

"access denied" say the game which I try to buy a gun with a Nomad Trial ID.
HOW DO I?

RE: Access denied - Syrus - 07-02-2013

Nomad weapons can only be bought (and used, everything else has its energy regeneration reduced to 1% and will also probably be bastilled when noticed by an admin) with a Nomad ID. Wild are an exception, but their ID is not open to public anyway. Same with the K'Hara ID.

So, if you want to fly a nomad, type /restart nomad , that will give you the ID and start you on the respective base where you can buy nomad equip. If you unmount or sell the ID, you will not be able to buy anymore and as far as I'm aware the nomad ID cannot be bought. I might be mistaken though (could be that the lair in Omicron-99 sells it).

RE: Access denied - Piombo65 - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 10:03 AM)Syrus Wrote: Nomad weapons can only be bought (and used, everything else has its energy regeneration reduced to 1% and will also probably be bastilled when noticed by an admin) with a Nomad ID. Wild are an exception, but their ID is not open to public anyway. Same with the K'Hara ID.

So, if you want to fly a nomad, type /restart nomad , that will give you the ID and start you on the respective base where you can buy nomad equip. If you unmount or sell the ID, you will not be able to buy anymore and as far as I'm aware the nomad ID cannot be bought. I might be mistaken though (could be that the lair in Omicron-99 sells it).

I've done it yet but the games say "Incorrect ID"

RE: Access denied - Syrus - 07-02-2013

No, you have a Nomad TRIAL ID, which is the old ID which was used for getting into (non-aggressive) nomad RP, to get to know the faction better before applying for the K'Hara, who were "the only Nomad faction", since Nomads were not available to public.

What you need, if you wish to fly as a Nomad (in Omicrons only), is to "/restart nomad".

If you wish to fly a Nomad "Young One" which can go anywhere (?!) with the Nomad Trial ID, you might not be able to buy guns for it, at all. You aren't allowed to attack except for in self defense anyway, also, someone could give you guns, I guess.

RE: Access denied - Piombo65 - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 10:25 AM)Syrus Wrote: No, you have a Nomad TRIAL ID, which is the old ID which was used for getting into (non-aggressive) nomad RP, to get to know the faction better before applying for the K'Hara, who were "the only Nomad faction", since Nomads were not available to public.

What you need, if you wish to fly as a Nomad (in Omicrons only), is to "/restart nomad".

If you wish to fly a Nomad "Young One" which can go anywhere (?!) with the Nomad Trial ID, you might not be able to buy guns for it, at all. You aren't allowed to attack except for in self defense anyway, also, someone could give you guns, I guess.

I've done /restart nomads BUT THE "ACCES DENIED"! Incorrect ID for Nomad ID!

Access denied - Piombo65 - 07-02-2013

Problem Fix!

YEAH, I'M A NOMAD! Information here:

My Profile Wiki

My Profile Nomad