Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals (/showthread.php?tid=101214)

To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals - Narcotic - 07-02-2013

[Image: iMchRWy.png]
Subject: An unusual request.
Position: Omicron Delta
Receiver: Cryer Pharmaceuticals

Hola,

I'm pretty sure that I've contacted you on that exact same matter about a year ago already - but my capacity for remembering has somehow altered.

Anyways, speaking of alterations already; back in time I asked you if there was any cardamine alternative available; tested or not.

You must know - I'm a maltese who decided to escape his birthplace, Malta, no matter the Cardamine addiction I naturally suffered since my late childhood. I wanted to be an explorer, and even this DNA-related hindrance I was able to bypass by always returning to the "orange pull" stocking up my Cardamine supplies for the next exploration tour. In the end I was never able to become a true Freelancer, to not be dependant on my involuntary addiction.

I want this to end. No matter the costs. That's why I hereby ask you to give me the chance to have my DNA repaired in order to be freed from this cursed dependence. I'm aware of the fact that it's a complicated and very likely impossible process, and that it might have fatal consequences.

However, I'm ready to take the possible brain damages or worse results into account. And if it'll be my last wish. A man has a right for freedom. Dead or alive.

I've just set course to Atka Research Station and might be there even before you'll answer this message. Oh, and of course - credits is no object.

Saludos,

[Image: IJ1HE5v.png]
[Image: huRjmSV.png]

RE: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals - Cryer Pharmaceuticals! - 07-04-2013

[Image: cryertop_transbar_Roxy5.png]
Lee Del Sol Verde...that's Cretian for “of the green sun” right?
O no wait! You are the other kind!
Sounds like a bad sitch you got there, what with the whole fatal dependency on narcotics thing. And I bet your sperm count ain't so high huh?
On the bright side I bet your skin looks fabulous.
'Course you ~must~ know how our dudes feel 'bout casters and stuff, it's like a constant barrage of mental loonies from your home-town here.
You're gonna have to wait outside whilst we check your ship isn't a bomb, and that you aren't. Once aboard a team will need to examine you medically, on deck, in front of everyone. You needn't be naked, unless you want to show-off. Once cleared, you can chill with tea in the waiting room 'til your number is called.
If I were you I wouldn't bring a gun, or anything recordy, or any pets. If it looks like your even thinking of acting-up defences will splat you faster than I can say “No wait, he's just a boy!”.
Be cool and everything will go smooth, dig.
[Image: bottomno_text_inter.png]

RE: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals - Narcotic - 07-04-2013

Si, I'm a maltese.

And if I'd be an ordinary outcast, I wouldn't have contacted you on that matter. After all, I've made a quick stop at Atka before already - and I heard the rumors aren't just rumors. However, I'm desperated and obviously doing this by choice.

As for your questions; yes my sperm count decreased ever since - that consequence is no secret. And yes, it indeed is "fabulous" - my girlfriend's words. And only hers - so far. Speaking of - I'm okay with my naked body being stared at - as long as you don't ask to examine it in detail. But I can tell you that it was the result of one of my failed self-experiments. So much about the desperation.

I'll come with a public transport anyways, since my own ship is currently being repaired, renovated and upgraded. Also, I wonder if it's possible to take my love with me? Just to make sure that I'll be fine, in case I won't be capable of coming to important decisions myself, after the test. And I don't see any use of taking a gun with me anyways. I mean - I'm offering myself voluntarily for your questionable experiments, don't I?

As soon as I'll get green light, we'll take the next taxi to Atka. Gracias for making this possible.

Saludos,

RE: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals - Cryer Pharmaceuticals! - 07-06-2013

[Image: cryertop_transbar_Roxy5.png]
Mister Verde, thanks for your response.
Del Sol Verde Wrote:as long as you don't ask to examine it in detail.
I'm afraid they're gonna be detailed, down to the atomic level, which is pretty detailed.
The list of those permitted docking at Atka is not massive, there are some regulations you should follow, to avoid death or Newtonian paradoxes.
I doubt a cab would last five minutes around here, if I were you I'd jump on a zoner boat from the nine. Bringing your girlfriend should be fine, just know that she will go through the same pre-boarding checks that you do.
Deuces.
[Image: bottomno_text_cas.png]

RE: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals - Narcotic - 07-07-2013

Very fine. Mhm, if you say so. Actually it'd also interest myself, what this failed experiment did to my body in detail'. As long as my skin colorI won't suddenly turn rosa or pink... huh.

Besides I accept the regulations.
However, how come that "heavy petting" is forbidden? Is there a story behind it?

Anyways, I'll likely have to find some kind and not too avaricious zoner then. Ah, and the 'pre-boarding checks' don't include this 'naked-in-front-of-everyone's-eyes-procedure' I hope? Whatsoever, we're already on our way. Until later Mrs. Spaudling.

Saludos,