Discovery Gaming Community
Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 (/showthread.php?tid=101239)

Pages: 1 2

Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - Zoner-Trader - 07-02-2013

[Image: DqLYmYx.jpg?1]

< Zoner Alliance Communications Station Active....Sending Message... >

[Image: 5GaaSWj.jpg?1]

Good Evening,

After some serious debates with my Officer Corps and Wife, i have come to the conclusion that the needs of the many outweigh the few, i feel responsible for what happend, though in some actions we were justified in defending ourselves.

The Alliance will not give up all that make us who we are, we will not dismantle our work, however we will effectivly use it for the benefit of all of us, therefore we are hereby neutralising the stations and setting them to Zoner IFF.

The onboard platforms will be set on -defense only- protocols, it will not target anyone ( with the exception of the blue creatures )

Omicorn-74 will be free, both to Phoenix, Order and others alike.

We will continue our neutral stance as we have had in the past few weeks, i have issued strict orders not to shoot anyone, unless its in the defense of our members or stations.

Regards

Lord Commander Tri Udent

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Communication Station Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - RedEclipse - 07-03-2013

[Image: 0rrSn.png]
It'll be enough to gain at least neutral stance between us. Phoenix ain't interested in this conflict, attempts to stop wage a war is welcome.

[Image: Jh16c.png]

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - Shizune - 07-03-2013

...::: Sending :-: Transmission Linked :::...
....::: Sender :-: Solar Runner Ashley X. Harper :::....

The Runners don't need a war, we were not formed to start wars, we were hoping we could stop them... this war is mark of shame for us...

We are willing to leave this war... soon we will fully remove our vessels from Omicron 74.. this is the last chance, the next strike is the last.

...::: Link Lost :-: Closing :::...
....::: Relay Link Lost :-: Closing Transmission :::....

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - SMGSterlin - 07-03-2013

[Image: FJmK9Ly.jpg]

Yuuta Segawa, Vice President

Hello again, those of you calling yourselves Zoners and signifying you are allied.

So... Does this mean you will not need any more special deliveries made to your Comm Station?

If this is the case, then I thank you for the profitable business relationship, and hope we can fulfill more orders at a later date.

~Yuuta Segawa

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - Mercarryn - 07-03-2013

[Image: l7b058Wpsf.png]
Commander Davids speaking.

So, Herr Urdent, you have ordered your defense turrets to stop.
Nun, until I received evidence from one of mein agents, I had my doubts, but he
really confirmed your statement.

The only thing that now makes me wonder is this...warm welcome the
agent received. Said agent did neither insult nor attack anyone or
anything within '74 beforehand.

Uploading File....Complete

After 2 minutes of your fellow Alliance captain making weird comments, he also
informed mein agent, that he was not ordered to attack him, unless he is attacked.

And just like mein agent I have to ask a few questions:

So, what is your real stance right now? Are you really willing to stop this?
Do the rest of the Zoner Alliance stick to this?

Or is this just your try to buy time to resupply and then in about two weeks
your bases will start to shoot everybody, because someone gave you
a slap on the wrist for another wrongdoing?

Well, Herr Urdent. Give me a reason to believe that the Zoner Alliance really
wants to settle this.

Oh, and one more thing: Do not think the Order forgets your past actions
regarding Nomads.

I am sure that Order Overwatch will make ein statement about this, soon.
How this may look like also depends on your answers to my questions.

[Image: nyAKEg7wgK.png]

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - Zoner-Trader - 07-03-2013

[Image: DqLYmYx.jpg?1]

< Zoner Alliance Communications Station Active....Sending Message... >

[Image: 5GaaSWj.jpg?1]

Good Evening,

Well i see by the report you have the statement, it was refering to the fact A.I. forces havent ceased hostilities and he didnt want your pilot caught in the middle of a struggle, should it occur.

As for our reasons for ceasing hostilities, well ill be frank not frank my friend but honest.

1. Our bases are always stocked so this isnt the reason.
2. Due to other things occuring in Sirius, our ships will be required elsewhere to support others who are suffering.
3. Our stance is simple, neutral to all as this war really has dragged on far too long, for it to be effectivly called a war.
4. Yes all Officers and below have been ordered to not engage unless engaged. So really self-defence nothing more.
5. No access will be given to our stations(kappa and comms, as they are our own), but they will remain in a neutral though Zoner affiliated stance.
6. Docking rights will be available on Gaurd and Sanctuary stations though.
7.There will be no further discussion required as for Nomads etc we will only engage them should they enter O-74 or attack us outside it. We will not head into upper Omicrons (Zeta onwards) as there is no need for us to do so.

I hope this answers your questions

Regards

Lord Commander Tri Udent

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Communication Station Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - RedEclipse - 07-03-2013

So, only defensive protocols you say? You should be kidding, again.

One of your ship just today destroyed ours. I never thought how you are - bunch known as ZA can be double faced, untruthful for another Zoners. I guess it's a third or fouth time when your ships attacked ours while we was on neutral stance.

We're value your attempts to solve everything peacefully. But, I guess, we have a bit different understanding what's "peacefully", at least, you shouldn't attack our vessels. Is this clear enough?

Yet you remember how I told you we're developing a hack specially for the ZA? It's true.

Attached files: 1, 2.

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - Zen_Mechanics - 07-03-2013

[Image: 3333zm.png]
COMM ID: V
TARGET ID: Christian Burton
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

I do apologize for this little inccident, however It will serve us both if you can catch him and destroy him, he went rouge a few days ago but to some extent because its still under "our responsibility" I would like to offer some repairs tools, or to fund your group a whole new ship. I couldn't say I am surprised however, some still reject peace and prosperity.

Please, tell me where should I wire the funds.

I hope ZA can control their people, or Mr. Udent cannot speaks from its behalf.

Mr. Dirk, a head of Trade Department calculated total price of this ship, 50 millions of SC. Funds to (\^/)Treasure.Alpha

RE: Zoner Alliance Statement : To all parties concerned with O-74 - Zen_Mechanics - 07-03-2013

[Image: 3333zm.png]
COMM ID: V
TARGET ID: Christian Burton
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Transfer.... complete.

Also, Ill add another 10 mill which you may pass to anyone who catches him and brings him down to justice, dead or alive, its to your likings.