Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) (/showthread.php?tid=101275)

To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) - John Constantine - 07-03-2013

//This transmission is only readable to the indicated recipent//

*******Transmission incoming*******

Receiving data....................
Decrypting data...................
Opening data......................

Source:
Denied
ID:
Denied
Target:
Mr. Green

[Image: nf7.gif]

*audio quality is poor, so it's difficult to understand the words that begin to be heard*

Eeeeeh... Is this working?...
*static*...Yes?... Ok...

Hi Mr. Green...

Here the captain of Alpha-1. Delivery has been done in the as...
*static*...ned coordinates. Complete success, nothing to report.

The pack...
*static*...es were launched on the planet in their fireproof orbital capsules, and certainly will fall at the agreed place.

The cap...
*static*...es are equipped with stealth device that interferes radar signals, mostly, so there is no danger that the two packages are intercepted.

Result of the operation: Delivered 1000 assault rifles and 1139 boxes of am...
*static*...on in the agreed point.

Now I send you some external images of the operation as evidence of the business has been fulfilled.

Arrival to Gran Canaria
Repositioning launching coordinates
Launching munitions
Launching rifles
Rifles entering GC atmosphere
Munitions entering GC atmosphere

It's a pleasure doing business with you, sir. Please don't hesitate to call me for future deliv...
*static*

*******Transmission out*******

RE: To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) - Semir Gerkhan - 07-03-2013

//this communication is only viewable by the recipient//

******INCOMING TRANSMISSION******

Encryption type: 1273DM
Decrypting: 0%.......25%.......50%.......75%.......100%
Decryption finished
Opening Data:

[Image: i3tu.jpg]

Communication received Captain, good job.

Payment will be made in the bank account specified. You will be notified for new businesses coming soon.

Have a good day

******TRANSMISSION TERMINATED******

RE: To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) - McKarnigan - 07-04-2013

Incoming Transmission

Source: Lucky Bretonian Club, New London.
ID: "Snake" Plissken.
Target: Mr. Green

*A big and toned ass apear on the screen and a music plays in the background*
-Ey baby, slow, i just arrived from... oh crap, the comm already started, get away B***!
-S**** You!

*A man appear in the screen, he only have one eye, and have a cigarrete in the mouth*

[Image: Snake.jpg]

-You!, i already do my part, the weapons are in land and now i want my money, here are your proofs.

*The man puss a boton*

Incoming data..... recived.
Opening now....

File #1
File #2

-Now, if you escuse me, i have something in my hands, you know were to send my money, the next shipment will be soon.
-Ey sweety come with "papi"...

Transmision Lost

RE: To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) - Semir Gerkhan - 07-05-2013

Decryption finished
Opening Data:

Mr. Plissken:

Received transmission and confirmation.

I celebrate that the cargo has been delivered in the agreed point, and that hasn't been lost along the way. Lately Corsair patrols are increasing much more.

Your money has been sent to your usual account. Enjoy it. I await the next shipment. I'll send you the launching coordinates in flight.

Have a good day.

RE: To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) - John Constantine - 07-05-2013

//This transmission is only readable to the indicated recipent//

*******Transmission incoming*******

Receiving data....................
Decrypting data...................
Opening data......................

Source:
Denied
ID:
Denied
Target:
Mr. Green

[Image: ys8.gif]

*audio quality is a bit better than last time, and you can almost see image in the screen *

How are you, Mr. Green? Here the captain of Alpha-1 again. Few minutes ago I have lau...
*static*...ed the cargo in the orbit of Gran Canaria.

This time the coordinates were more complicated than before, as you know, so I had to ap...
*static*...ch my ship much to the incineration zone. I've suffered some slight damage to the structure that I wish they were repaired at the expense of ... well... the organization, or whatever you lead.

The risk of this co...
*static*...nates was evident, and I haven't had much time to come close properly and release the material, with all this patrols of Carabineros around there. I had to do badly, and now I've two bulkheads almost melted. If you were so kind as to enter in my account 700,000 SC more to cover these repairs... I really would appreciate it.

Well, the operation was conducted without in...
*static*...ents, but due to the approach to the atmosphere of Gran C...*static*...ia, and that this time the launch was in a complex angle, I regret to inform you that a portion of the capsule carrying munitions melted on reentry, destroying several compartments and losing an exact amount of 204 boxes of ammunition. The rest of the co...*static*...ents arrived safely at their destination.

Result of the operation: Delivered 1000 assault rifles and 935 boxes of ammunition on in the agreed point.

Here are some pictures of the progress of the operation, in concept of evidences.

Arrival to Gran Canaria
Repositioning launch coordinates
Launching the orbital capsules with the cargo
Munitions capsule entering GC atmosphere
Rifles capsule entering GC atmosphere

I'm sorry about the loss of those boxes, Mr. Green, but I hope you und...
*static*...and that this delivery hasn't been the easiest I've ever done in my entire career.

Alpha-1 out.

*******Transmission out*******

RE: To: Mr. Green; Subject: Delivery; (Heavy encryption) - Semir Gerkhan - 07-08-2013

Decryption finished
Opening Data:

Captain of Alpha-1:

I understand your situation and your efforts. Unfortunately I must deduct a percentage of your final payment, due to the lost cargo. It's something that we established in the contract, remember it.

However I will enter an extra of 1500000 SC in your bank account for the ship repairs. Data from the next shipment will arrive soon.

Have a good day.