Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails (/showthread.php?tid=101350)

To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails - Rodnas - 07-05-2013

[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez

[Image: 24y1.jpg]

Senores y Senoritas, Hermanos,
gracias for your time- i know it is short these days. I feel it neccessary to announce that some hours ago mi hermano, honored Capitano Ronaldo has deployed me, some technical and medical crewmen, a small hand full of security guards as well as my personal guard on Planet Gran Canaria.To be precise, honored Commisario Pepe led us to the Santa Barbara refugee camp.
I deem this move necessarily as the Empire feels that even if the Corsario population is no longer a formal part of the Empire, they still turn their heads and hearts for help to us in these times of needs. Many pleads for protection and support have reached our ears, familias, fearful of another strike by the vile Coalition troops whose attacks only aim for the most populated areas...out for the heads of the hispanic population. We had to act - the Corsarios know that the Coalitioners are terrorists and murderers, they would do anything to kill as many of us as they can, having no problema even with unconnected casualties.
Si, the hombres of Gran Canaria are no longer Corsarios, still we feel the need to help them - and no offense, the Zoners don't know enough about the Coalitions terrorist strikes to fend them off.
Hear me out, feel free to send any hispanic refugees or those you deem in need of special protection my way. Of course all helping hands are welcome as well - if questions arise, i will stay here on Gran Canaria until the last Coalitioner is driven off. Mind you - the Empire lays no claim on your homes, if it were possible, i wouldn't be even here. I can guarantee you that all of our armed forces will be gone after our mission here is completed - Gran Canaria is our protectorate, not our property after all.

Now, business at hand : Upon arrival at the camp, there was a handful armed guards, claiming to the "Neo Covenant Church" si? These hombres are waiting on orders from you to lay down their guns. They are not longer needed. The security for all within the camp will be provided by Benitez soldatos. They can go to other sites or stay and help in any way they deem bueno otherwise. Also, i cannot emphase this more often - the hispanic refugees need food and supplies, we only brought some detox kits as well as medical supplies normally needed in warzones with us...we are not prepared for catastrophes of this kind.
Por favor, if any ships bigger then a landspeeder approach the perimeter of the camp, give us a warning ahead, too - we don't need any incidents where somebody is marked a terrorist while he is just bringing hot burritos.

Bueno, i think these were the most important topics for now - i will get myself educated about the situation and visit the injured to give them hope and strength...if something else needs to be discussed, don't hesitate to contact me.
Hasta la vista,
[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]

RE: To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails - Sabru - 07-05-2013

*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Skarsi Wyrdmake
Recipient:Trueno Benitez
Message Begins.......

Kallisti Trueno,

I am Skarsi Wyrdmake. I have despatched two dropships loaded with food and medical supplies from my encampment to yours. They are currently enroute and will transmit a message to your camp when they near. If you require more supplies, please let me know and i will send more supplies.

23's,
Skarsi, out.

****Transmission Ends****

RE: To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails - Rodnas - 07-05-2013

[Image: 24y1.jpg]

Senores y Senoritas,
in order to leave no false impression here i decided that i will keep you updated about the happneings in and around the campsite, we have nada to hide after all.
At the moment we are collecting the identity of all refugees so we can hopefully take a better guess on how many victims of the vivious Coalition bombing we ahve to mourn.
In parallel, locals help and guide search units around the surrounding area and to the bombing site as we expect to either find more wounded or at least we could bring the dead that were left behind to a proper rest.
In order to ease the tense atmosphere we decided to install roadblocks and checkpoints around the camp as well as setting up fences - the locals are very afraid of some loco suicidal bombers running from th woods into the camp, i thought it would be the easiest path to follow their demands.
Senores y Senoritas, there is a lot to do, i have to return to my duties.

Senor Wyrdrake, your help is much appreciated, i will upload some landing coordinates in the vicinity of the refugee camp.

Hasta la vista,

RE: To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails - New Covenant Church - 07-05-2013

---------------------------------------INCOMING TRANSMISSION--------------------------------------

[Image: r21.png]

Encryption: High
Priority: High
Identification: Magister Yuri Orlov - NCC Foreign Relations Minister
Source: NCC refugee camp, Planet Gran Canaria - Omega 49 System
Subject: Santa Barbara camp

[Image: transmissionorlov2.jpg]
Good morning, Señor Benitez:

I'm sorry for being slow in my response, but I must admit that we were a little surprised because we had no notice of any Pontifical Guard Marine deployed in the refugee camp of Santa Barbara. However, after researching our records, we've discovered what it was. They're 17 men of a NCC local militia who was recruited weeks ago from the citizens of Santa Barbara, and who were carrying out security works in the construction of a temple of Deux Faith in the vicinity.

They aren't Pontifical Guard Marines, but local armed acolytes who undoubtedly voluntarily taken care on the protection of the refugee camp in Santa Barbara when the bombing started. They haven't been able to communicate with us, so they could not inform us of the situation, and we also can't communicate with them.

As you've informed us, I see your Corsair troops have entered the camp. I hope NCC men haven't posed any problems by refusing to disarm. They probably don't even know what they are facing, as the Santa Barbara camp has been isolated the rest for a long time.

In this moment a NCC shuttle with one Pontifical Guard Alférez is heading to Santa Barbara, to order this militia to hand over security of the camp to your Corsairs, and to be put immediately under your command. They will obey immediately, don't worry. Our acolytes never disobey those who represent the Will of Deux.

I'm sure you can use them in some useful way, at least until our Pontifical Guard Field Maestre, Juan de Alba, negotiate with Mr. Pepe "El Comisario" if these men should be held in Santa Barbara or sent to other camps. I remember you that this militia men are local residents of this same area, so it's very possible they can serve as guides.

We've sent in the shuttle, along with Alférez, a cargo of military rations and some ammunition for our men, so you don't have to supply them.

Thank you for your understanding and good performance, Señor Benitez. Deux be with you.

------------------------------------------END OF TRANSMISSION-----------------------------------------

RE: To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails - Rodnas - 07-05-2013

[Image: 1j9t.jpg]

Senor Orlov,
muchas gracias for your understanding ways - and mi perdon for my rugged appearance right now. Our search squads have found a...unsettling discovery here...muy unsettling to be precise.....in a somewhat hard to reach and navigate woodland area we discovered a score of about 20 yayos! Some scuttling around on wheelchairs some with wlaking sticks, some not walking anymore, santa muerte may have mercy - these yayos....well...tehy are -really- old and sadly quite confused , too are in a desperate shape, they look as if they haven't eaten for months. Problema is...these yayos are...well as i said confused and were very very scared of our gringo guides...they even tried to run away from them! These loco old folks also sspeak some nasty dialect i thought itwould only be spoken in the darkest corners of Europe city...i could barely communicate with them myself...and the Corsarios from Gran Canaria couldn't understand a word either....
Well...in any case...these honored senores claimed that they had some kind of...colony for the old and weary or something...honestly i have never heard about this...still, as far as i could understand there are more out in the woods as they ran away after some bombs ahve hit their wherever it was hideout. I have no idea about the numbers, these yayos either can't count, are loco or we ahve a problema...they suggested that there might be thousands of old Corsarios trying to have a "buenos siesta" after living for the Empire. I call it loco, i have never heard of this....still, we will double our efforts to find all of the honored elderlies, we can't let them starve in the woods, be it 10 or 10.000, si?
Now i think you understand that i lack formal attire....and this leads me to my next issue: i am not sure if i can welcome any kind of leadership here at the camp, with all of us busy and a herd of elders afraid of gringos with light skin. So ...maybe instead of official visits, help with supplies and maybe nurses would be more beneficial for...resocialization, si?

Oh...and before i forget about it - don't send munitions or weaponry, si? Whever needs some has some already and whoever shouldn't have some has been...suggested...to part with them, for securities sage, no offense intended....

Hasta la vista,

RE: To: The Zoner parties active on Gran Canaria, The Benitez, TBH, Sails - New Covenant Church - 07-05-2013

---------------------------------------INCOMING TRANSMISSION--------------------------------------

[Image: r21.png]

Encryption: High
Priority: High
Identification: Magister Yuri Orlov - NCC Foreign Relations Minister
Source: NCC refugee camp, Planet Gran Canaria - Omega 49 System
Subject: Yayos crisis

[Image: transmissionorlov2.jpg]

Señor Benitez:

Yayos? In the name of Deux, that's something I couldn't expect at all... An horde of old folks, with all their infirmities, their crutches, their batons, their wheelchairs... This is a real crisis.

We've no problem with supplies, but the nurses ... really can't send anyone now. Our camp needs for all personnel, especially now that it is being expanded. We're a little overwhelmed here. Try request them to the OSI, or any other group that is found less overworked.

No problem with the weapons and ammunition, we will not send more. I'm glad that you've everything under control, so I guess our acolytes will be fine.

Deux be with you.

------------------------------------------END OF TRANSMISSION-----------------------------------------