Discovery Gaming Community
To: Business Partners of the Vagrant Raiders. Re: Missing Persons Report - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Business Partners of the Vagrant Raiders. Re: Missing Persons Report (/showthread.php?tid=101499)

To: Business Partners of the Vagrant Raiders. Re: Missing Persons Report - Thexare - 07-08-2013

=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Ageira software techs may need a change of pants ==
= Destination ID: Junkers Congress, Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Outcasts, Blain Spike =

[Image: Escher.png]

Our now-suspended Warlord, Blain Spike, has gone missing. We're not quite sure where he went. This has caused some minor distress among the ranks.

Until we can determine his motives, he is to be treated as any other independent pilot. Until further notice, he is not a Raider. He is, however, welcome to return so long as he doesn't do anything... problematic.

Additionally, the enclosed file that automatically executed when you opened this message should be completely harmless. It's a special script that I set up, overwrites a variety of important VR documentation with garbage data. While I'm sure none of you have any of those files, I've also sent this to the missing Warlord as a precautionary measure. You know as well as I do that one can never be too careful in this line of work.

We expect to have this matter sorted out within the week.

Escher out.

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Succeeded ==
= Location: da Gama
ERRORERRORERROR

RE: To: Business Partners of the Vagrant Raiders. Re: Missing Persons Report - Switchback - 07-09-2013

Subject: Failure Notice

Mail server for "BSpike.VR.NN" unreachable for too long
Possible causes:
- The Neural Net Address you have sent the message to does not exist
- The Neural Net Address you have sent the message to has been deleted
- The Communications Terminal you are attempting to contact has been damaged

If repeated attempts to re-send this communication fail, please see your nearest neural net administrator to rectify the problem. Below is a copy of the sent message:

(07-08-2013, 07:19 AM)Thexare Wrote:
=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Ageira software techs may need a change of pants ==
= Destination ID: Junkers Congress, Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Outcasts, Blain Spike =

[Image: Escher.png]

Our now-suspended Warlord, Blain Spike, has gone missing. We're not quite sure where he went. This has caused some minor distress among the ranks.

Until we can determine his motives, he is to be treated as any other independent pilot. Until further notice, he is not a Raider. He is, however, welcome to return so long as he doesn't do anything... problematic.

Additionally, the enclosed file that automatically executed when you opened this message should be completely harmless. It's a special script that I set up, overwrites a variety of important VR documentation with garbage data. While I'm sure none of you have any of those files, I've also sent this to the missing Warlord as a precautionary measure. You know as well as I do that one can never be too careful in this line of work.

We expect to have this matter sorted out within the week.

Escher out.

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Succeeded ==
= Location: da Gama
ERRORERRORERROR