Discovery Gaming Community
SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles (/showthread.php?tid=101797)

Pages: 1 2

SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 07-13-2013

Archive Entry 65-AT-53.0 LOGIC ENGINE COMBAT LOG DUMP Wrote:INCOMING TRANSMISSION: TEXT ONLY
LOGIC ENGINE BLACK BOX LOG DUMP RECOVERY
ls /var/log/
scream.flac 920,110,410,255mb 312 hours 29 minutes 15 seconds
processlog.txt

cat/var/log/processlog.txt
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE . . .
File truncated (LENGTH)

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Site 62 - Schatten Research Facility - LAB 66B ARCHIVE Wrote:SESSION LOG [TIME STAMP REDACTED] - TEXT ONLY - BEGIN
"Amazing. During the sixty minute test activation on the Bering Front, it has managed to scream for almost two weeks."

"65-AT-53 is growing tiresome. Melodrama is quite unbecoming of a logic engine."

"This particular unit performed well below par, compared to the previous incarnations."

"Perhaps synchronizing the memories of each instance with those of the previous proves to be problematic."

"The first thirty contiguous instances exhibited almost geometric growth in combat aptitude to near human pilot. From then on, performance stagnated and began to wane."

"I suppose that experiencing one's demise repeatedly and in slow motion must be inconvenient. I hear that deactivation events are... Unpleasant."

"How should we proceed?"

"I take it that backing up 53's core was impossible?"

"Yes. The dump cache was first to be hit when the armor was breached."

"Then liquidate all wetware assets associated with 65-AT."

"What of the template?"

"Corporal Alfred Traugott has served the Rhein with distinction. It is only suiting for his original shell to receive proper burial rites."

"Understood."

"I hear the Kanzler himself is displeased at our lack of progress. 65 ace level pilots sacrificed to the program, and not one of them has yet to produce a viable human level mass production template."

"The Bering front is not looking good. The casualty lists are steadily growing and we are fast running out of pilots."

"Then we should continue. Herr Siegfried has procured a new template for us to phase in for the project. Make preparations for preliminary testing. There is much work to be done."
SESSION LOG - END

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 08-07-2013

Site 66 Archive - TIMESTAMP REDACTED Wrote:ENCRYPTION: PL07 D3V1C3
COMMID: Flotillenadmiral Siegfried, BDM| U-Flotte

[Image: mxJllY7.png]

Herr Professor, I have read your requests and have summarily approved all of your pending supply requisitions.

Given my personal interests in this project going through, I have seen fit to supplement your budget with an additional 30% increase. The 1.3 billion credits will be available to your lab, pending the approval of your updated Standard Operating Procedure document as indicated by the institutional review board.

Thus far, I have been quite pleased with the results on the 66 series. However, I would like to see the process be applied to a cruiser class vessel, as they are better financial investments in the long run.

I have arranged for this shipment to be collected for your supply needs.

I will contact you in the coming days to look at the new candidates for the next program.

REPORT COMPLETE
FLOTILLENADMIRAL SIEGFRIED, KAI - BDM| EXTENDED LOGISTICS DIVISION

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 09-06-2013

Site 62 - Schatten Research Facility - LAB 66B ARCHIVE Wrote:SESSION LOG [TIME STAMP REDACTED] - TEXT ONLY - BEGIN
"Cultivating the scaffolding for the neuronal bio-processor matrix with intervention group A seems to be progressing at 133.3% of the rate previously observed with control batch 65-AT. Intervention group B appears to be progressing at roughly 98.6% of the rate of control batch 65-AT."

"Could it be the age difference? Neuronal plasticity is quite a bit higher in the 5 year old specimens than in the 15-30 age range specimens."

"Perhaps. The additional 33.3% improvement in production rate certainly merits further investigation."

"Indeed. I have already put through an additional requisition form for more subjects in the target age group."

"Sehr gut. We can install the units from this test into the central processing rig to assess the other parameters."
SESSION LOG - END

Site 62 - Schatten Research Facility - LAB 66B ARCHIVE Wrote: INTERNAL MEMO [TIME STAMP REDACTED] - TEXT ONLY - BEGIN
ID: REDACTED
RE: RESULTS

Herr Von Trapp,

The results of today's tests appear to be quite promising. While test group B performed on par with all expectations experimentally derived from batch 65-AT, test group A has exceeded expectations with a promising 33.3% increase of production rate and a 16.25% increase of synchronization. We hypothesize that the observed heightened neural plasticity which expedites the formation of the neuronal matrix substrate is due to the age of subjects converted.

On a related note, enclosed is a report on the autopsy of the captured Maltesian. Given the curious and potentially useful mutations that the Maltesian autopsy has exhibited, we would like to begin testing on cardamine addicted subjects. Of course, that would mean that we need a steady supply of cardamine to sustain the subjects. Our research funding should be more than sufficient to cover the costs of room conversion and storage.

Regards.
SESSION LOG - END

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 09-10-2013

Herr Professor,

Your latest requisition request has been reviewed and approved. I have arranged for the necessary supplies to be delivered to your laboratories in Site 62.

As you may already know, your new subjects require a constant supply of cardamine to maintain in a viable condition.

The current supply given should last several years for the given subjects, however more will require a larger supply.

REPORT COMPLETE

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 09-10-2013

Site 62 - Schatten Research Facility - LAB 66B ARCHIVE Wrote:PERSONAL LOG : Dr. Gottfried Traugott [TIME STAMP REDACTED] - TEXT ONLY - BEGIN
Success.

I had not, in my wildest dreams, thought it possible to make such great strides in my research in so short a time!

Not only has lab group C found a reproducible relationship between substrate production rates with respect to base-material subject age, but lab group A has also completed a preliminary survey on the increased neuro plasticity of Maltesian subjects!

We have already begun to implement small scale production using our knowledge, and the preliminary results appear quite promising!

More information is required. Perhaps further progress could potentially be realized by expanding our research into stem cell applications into directly differentiating progenitors into neurons directly into the scaffolding instead of rearranging pre-existing brains into induced pathway structures!
SESSION LOG - END

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 09-11-2013

"Indeed, it seems our hypothesis was correct. The use of neuronal tissue from long-term cardamine saturated subjects provides a synergistic effect with the use of neuronal tissue harvested from prepubescents."

"Do we have a working construct to implement for testing?"

"Indeed we do. However, we'll still need a template for the actual pilot."

"Herr Siegfried has been kind enough to volunteer a candidate."

"Is it compatible?"

"I believe so. It's a flash-clone of himself. Its body is frail and the organs are failing, but since we only really need the brain, that is all irrelevant."

"Very well. Prepare it for processing."
SESSION LOG - END

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 03-13-2014

Site 62 - Schatten Research Facility - LAB 66B ARCHIVE Wrote:Archival Record 31C - TEXT ONLY - BEGIN
SHIP REQUISITION ACCOUNT
VESSEL DESIGNATION: BDM|RNC-Brynhildr
CHASSIS: DONAU CLASS CRUISER

RHEINWEHR WARSHIP REGISTRATION

BURO ASSET REGISTRATION

ARMAMENTS
4x C-25 "CERBERUS" Heavy Plasma Cannon
7x RCT-34c "GRILLE" Light Plasma Cannon
CD98Rc Reinforced Cruise Disruptor Missile Battery
CM-5 Heavy Countermeasure Dropper

HULL RATING: CLASS VIII

POWER CORE: PGU66F "SKOGUL" HEAVY CRUISER CORE
Output: 120,000 Pu
Capacity: 2,250,000 Pu

LOGIC ENGINE: [REDACTED]

SKELETON CREW: 7
4 Maintenance Crew
2 Flight Engineers
[REDACTED]
CREW CAPACITY 379
HANGAR CAPACITY: 1

OPTIMAL OPERATIONAL DURATION: 66 months
MAXIMUM OPERATIONAL DURATION: INDEFINITE refer to APOTHEOSIS

REFIT NOTES:
Significant alterations to the Bridge, all command control consoles removed and rerouted to [REDACTED].
Addition of Hangar Bay.
Addition of Logic Engine [REDACTED}

SESSION LOG - END

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 07-24-2014

Professor,

I wish for you to ascertain the possibility of incorporating our work into other xenotechnologies into the Brynhildr chassis. Given the biological nature of the [REDACTED] logic engine, xenobiotic weaponized appendages should not be impossible to graft and control. Existing power system hybridization to the biotics should be feasible, as it was with the fighter class hybrid cannons.

REPORT COMPLETE

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 07-24-2014

Site 62 - Schatten Research Facility - LAB 66B ARCHIVE Wrote:SESSION LOG [TIME STAMP REDACTED] - CONSOLIDATED MISSION REPORT EXCERPT - BEGIN
ARCHIVE - XENOBIOTICS, CRUISER CLASS
DESIGNATION: IRRA, CLASS 2 MINDNODE
Much larger than the CLASS 1 MINDNODE gunboat equivalent xenoform, the IRRA is of cruiser equivalent size and power, and has three (thus far discernible) specialized weaponized appendages for combat use.

The three varieties are: a base energy weapon, a heavier energy weapon, and a highly volatile mortar like cannon.
Source:[X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

ARCHIVE - INTEGRATION OF HUMAN TECHNOLOGIES WITH XENOTECHNOLOGY
With exception to the successful and wide spread implementation of weaponized xenobiotic appendages to human fighter craft, there have been three reported cases of hybridized xenotechnologies with human capital craft.

The Wilde have been known to mount hybridized gunboat class xenobiotic weaponized appendages to the ODER class Rheinland gunboat on numerous occasions.

The Libertonian Siege Cruiser known as the TUNDRA [PRESENT LOCATION UNKNOWN] has been witnessed with xenobiotic weaponry.

The Obstinate class Gallic Royal Navy cruiser known as the RPC-VATAN was sighted with xenobiotic cruiser class appendages of the heavy variety, along with an as of yet unidentified organ which is speculated to be a cloak engine of some kind.
SOURCE:[X] [X]

All three cases show that capital ships of human origin are capable of grafting and utilizing xenobiotic weapons.
SESSION LOG - END

RE: SITE 62 - Project Mephistopheles - EisenSeele - 07-29-2020

COMMID: Siegfried, BDM| U-Flotte

Director Traugott,

I am placing myself back on active duty. Begin preparing the Brynhildr from mothball status to combat readiness condition.

Once complete, you and your department are to embark and await my arrival.

Do not interact with anyone outside of the division during preparations. We do not know who can be trusted.

REPORT COMPLETE
SIEGFRIED, KAI - BDM| EXTENDED LOGISTICS DIVISION

BDM|RNC-Brynhildr Bridge Log - LAB 66B ARCHIVE Wrote:SESSION LOG [TIME STAMP REDACTED] - TEXT ONLY - BEGIN
"It seems time has been quite kind, Traugott. I hear you're a department director now."

"In no small part due to your generous involvement in my career during your tenure here, of course. How has retirement been treating you?"

"While house arrest at my estate is no doubt preferable to what happened to my predecessors, the feeling of unfinished business was rather too much for me to bear. It's as I always say."

"It's a sad state of affairs for a man to be outlived by his enemies."

"You wouldn't begrudge an old bitter man his wishes, would you?"
SESSION LOG - END