Discovery Gaming Community
To the KSP-KNF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the KSP-KNF (/showthread.php?tid=101949)

To the KSP-KNF - The Menace - 07-15-2013

I have seen some illegal uses of Jump Drive technology going from Okinawa to New Tokyo. Though I am not sure where the Jump from, I do know they like to hover around 30k above the trade lanes.

RE: To the KSP-KNF - Karst - 07-16-2013

-incoming transmission-
-source: Shikoku-
-subject: unauthorized jumps-

Greetings there, unknown contact, this is Akira Sugimori of the Kusari State Police.
While we appreciate any report of illegal activity, we're going to need a lot more information. Mainly, ship names and identifications, as well as evidence that they were jumping illegally.
Until you provide this, there is not really anything that can be done.

Kind regards.

-end transmission-

RE: To the KSP-KNF - The Menace - 07-16-2013

If you wish to have more info, I will need some credits to jog my memory. Old brain here you know.
(07-16-2013, 12:13 AM)Karst Wrote:
-incoming transmission-

Greetings there, unknown contact, this is Akira Sugimori of the Kusari State Police.
While we appreciate any report of illegal activity, we're going to need a lot more information. Mainly, ship names and identifications, as well as evidence that they were jumping illegally.
Until you provide this, there is not really anything that can be done.

Kind regards.

-end transmission-

-incoming transmission-

Goodness. I didn't care much about this whole thing beforehand, and now, you start making demands? I cannot even express how little I care about your ridiculous demands.

Either you submit your claims, or you do not.

But hey, let us make a wager, huh? Ten million credits says nobody in the entire State Police, or Naval Forces, will pay more than....hm....let's say, 1 million credits for this information.
I doubt anybody would pay even that, anything at all for that matter, but you never know.

Have a nice day.

-end transmission-

-resume transmission-

Just to make this clear: Yes, I am the captain of the KSP-Naginata which you encountered earlier - I do strongly suspect that was you.
And all I can tell you is that in my experience, neither an individual officer such as myself, or the KSP as a whole, or an individual enlisted in the KNF, or KNF as a whole, would give in to such a petty attempt at information dealing, for information that as far as I can tell, has low priority.

-end transmission-

Alrght, I see you wont be budged. I was just trying to make a bit of cash on the side. The 2 names I know, are "DragZombie" and "Lord Hackera" I believe I heard them talking about moving Helium 3. As to evidence, I do not have any. Therefore, the only way to find out, is to find them. If you wish, we can make contact in space, and I can attempt to lead you to them.
(07-16-2013, 12:30 AM)Karst Wrote:
-incoming transmission-

Goodness. I didn't care much about this whole thing beforehand, and now, you start making demands? I cannot even express how little I care about your ridiculous demands.

Either you submit your claims, or you do not.

But hey, let us make a wager, huh? Ten million credits says nobody in the entire State Police, or Naval Forces, will pay more than....hm....let's say, 1 million credits for this information.
I doubt anybody would pay even that, anything at all for that matter, but you never know.

Have a nice day.

-end transmission-

-incoming transmission-

Sugimori here, again.

Fine. I will humor you, and resume patrols. If you are there and can give me information, very well.
If you are not, just as well.

So long.

-end transmission-

I am currently on base, but will be back out in 20 minutes. if you wish to contact me, I am on planet Muri, and my cantact is Maliki.
(07-16-2013, 12:43 AM)Karst Wrote:
-incoming transmission-

Sugimori here, again.

Fine. I will humor you, and resume patrols. If you are there and can give me information, very well.
If you are not, just as well.

So long.

-end transmission-

I am now off planet, and will head to Okinawa, if you wish to meet