Discovery Gaming Community
Operation Century | =LSF= vs. GRN| [Event Completed] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Operation Century | =LSF= vs. GRN| [Event Completed] (/showthread.php?tid=102167)

Pages: 1 2 3

Operation Century | =LSF= vs. GRN| [Event Completed] - Stolt. - 07-20-2013

Operation Century

Background:

In 818 A.S., the former advisor of special operations for the =LSF=, Adrienne Perry had disappeared. The =LSF= launched an investigation to find her amongst rumours that she was about to become a whistleblower and was planning to leak classified data on =LSF= operations. These rumours had no evidence and were found to be baseless when Adrienne Perry broke out of a prison on Planet Le Mans, Maine System during a Maquis bombing. She then managed to contact the =LSF= and request an extraction. Soon afterwards, the =LSF= began planning Operation Century to insert an extraction team deep inside Gallia to rescue Perry.

Plan:

=LSF=/[LN] Briefing

Using jump holes and avoiding jump gates and trade lanes within Gallia, the =LSF= and [LN] will travel to the Maine System. Once they have reached there, they will split into two squadrons, Alpha and Bravo.

Alpha Squadron's objective will be to head to La Ferte-Bernard to launch an assault of the station in order to create a distraction for the Gallic Royal Navy forces in the system. Here, the combined =LSF= and [LN] forces will hold their ground until Adrienne Perry has left the system. Once she has left, Alpha Squadron will disengage and exit the system and leave Gallia.

Bravo Squadron
, comprised only of =LSF= units will rendezvous with Adrienne Perry at the Council's Evron Base where a slightly emotional and heartfelt reunion will take place between Perry and her former colleagues before they sneak back out of Gallia. Engagements are to be avoided by Bravo but in case they cannot be avoided, all agents are to cover Adrienne Perry's vessel while she escapes. Her escaping alive is the highest priority in the mission. Any agents whose ships have been destroyed are to eject and be tractored into a friendly =LSF= vessel.

GRN| Briefing
GRN| Forces are to defend La Ferte-Bernard from the joint =LSF=/[LN] Alpha Squadron and repel them.

Indies
Unfortunately, LSF/LN/GRN Indies won't be allowed to participate other than LSF|Infinity since Adrienne Perry and Infinity know each other as they have worked together in the past.

Time and Date

This event will take place on Thursday 25th July, 2013, 17:00 GMT/5PM GMT. The staging area for this operation will be at Grise Fjord Shipyard in the Ellesmere system unless the highest ranking =LSF= member present says otherwise.

The event will now take place on Thursday 1st August, 2013 at 17:00 GMT/5PM GMT. The staging area for for Liberty Forces will be at Prison Station Mitchell in the Alaska system. Gallic Forces may stage at La Ferte-Bernard

Participants

=LSF=/[LN]

Alpha:
  • =LSF=Lisa.Lisbon
  • =LSF=Internity - CO of Alpha Sq.
  • =LSF=Alliance-1

Bravo:
  • Adrienne.Perry
  • =LSF=Chimera - CO of Bravo Sq.
  • =LSF=John.Sheppard
  • =LSF=Robert.Wood

GRN|
  • GRN|Katsuko.Komatsu/GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc
  • GRN|Thierry.Renault
  • GRN|Louis.Ledoux

EDIT: [LN] isn't interested so they've been struck off the list.

RE: Operation Century | =LSF= Only Event - John.Vincetti - 07-20-2013

Greetings sir,

Agent Sheppard reporting for this mission, even tho i didn't know Agent Perry in person, I feel obligated to do everything in my power to get one of our people out of there. So count me in, unless more experienced agents sing up.

RE: Operation Century | =LSF= Only Event - Beckz - 07-20-2013

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Good day.

=LSF=Chimera will be present.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

RE: Operation Century | =LSF= Only Event - Venture - 07-20-2013

I'll be there.

=LSF=Razor

RE: Operation Century | =LSF= Only Event - Apollon - 07-23-2013

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Comm ID: Lisa A. Lisbon
To: Operations Coordinator
Subject:Signation
Encryption: Medium

Good Day, Lisbon here....

I will be Participating in this Operation, I don't know Agent Perry, but i should Participate, I will be there

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

RE: Operation Century | =LSF=/[LN] vs. GRN| [Event UPDATED] - Stolt. - 07-23-2013

First post has been updated. [LN] and GRN| have expressed their interest in participating in this event so please re-read first post for the details.

The event will now take place on Thursday 30th July, 2013. 17:00 GMT/5PM GMT

EDIT: To those of you who have already signed up, please re-confirm here or through my skype and let me know which squadron you want to be in.

RE: Operation Century | =LSF=/[LN] vs. GRN| [Event UPDATED] - Ryummel - 07-23-2013

Think this whole event was already meh'ish enough to have Council excluded and to now add the [LN], but oh well.

RE: Operation Century | =LSF=/[LN] vs. GRN| [Event UPDATED] - Stolt. - 07-23-2013

(07-23-2013, 05:30 PM)Ryummel Wrote: Think this whole event was already meh'ish enough to have Council excluded to now add the [LN], but oh well.

I excluded Council since GRN| can only muster up so many people, so with the council it would've been GRN| vs. 3 factions. Plus it's also sort of meant to be a joint black ops thingy (ask Burak about that).

RE: Operation Century | =LSF=/[LN] vs. GRN| [Event UPDATED] - Omi - 07-23-2013

You can sign me up, GRN|Katsuko.Komatsu/GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc

Not sure which I'll be bringing, but either way I'll be flying a Lynx.

RE: Operation Century | =LSF=/[LN] vs. GRN| [Event UPDATED] - Ryummel - 07-23-2013

Don't see the point of three factions. LN are to defend their borders at the moment and battle Rheinland. LSF have plenty of people and Council not that many yet enough to cover a fair engagement between GRN over all and LSF+Council.

But yeah np.