Discovery Gaming Community
To: Border Worlds Exports [Highly Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Border Worlds Exports [Highly Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=102475)

To: Border Worlds Exports [Highly Encrypted] - Squad - 07-27-2013

To: Border Worlds Exports
Subject: Transport Availability
Encrypted: High
Priority: Medium

Estimados señores, I am Mansel Alcantra of the 101st. I respect the relations we have with the Kingdom of Bretonia, and I appreciate the "peaceful" welcome I have received within its territories.

But to business. Times are hard on all of us, but the Nación remains strong and will continue to grow stronger every day. I am certain you can relate - our people need goods, medicines, clothing, shelter, and other necessities. This is a need all people share, Bretonian and Maltese alike. A este fin, I would appreciate a meeting with representatives from your company to discuss the purchase of a 'Shetland' Train from your stocks. After close advisement and consideration of other craft available within the Nación's encompassing reach, it has been determined that your train is ideal along with the fact that it is produced by a company and a Kingdom that we have worked with peacefully. Por supesto, I am prepared to supply the materials for its construction with my own fleet of smaller transports, but these details can be discussed en persona.

May the growth of our economies propel the Nación and her comrades to victory.

Para la gloria de la Nación.

RE: To: Border Worlds Exports [Highly Encrypted] - AlphaWolf215 - 07-30-2013

[Image: ggFrUOd.png]

To: Mansel Alcantra
CC: Bowex Board of Directors
Priority: Moderate
Topic: Acquisition of a Shetland.

Greetings, Mr. Alcantra,

I am Maxamillion Wolf, and will be representing the board of Directors here today. Your request for a shetland has interested us, and brings up a question. Firstly, our records indicate that the Outcast group, known officially as the 101st, has already acquired some Shetland class Bretonian Trains. We wish to know why another is to be requested of us, especially in times that are hard on all Bretonian's, such as this.

If you can answer this question for me, we can then proceed on to what is to be done about a deal being formed.

Yours in Service to the Realm

Maxamillion Wolf,
Supervisor of the Trade Combine,
Borderworlds Exports

RE: To: Border Worlds Exports [Highly Encrypted] - Squad - 08-04-2013

To: Maximillian WolfBorder Worlds Exports
Subject: Transport Availability
Encrypted: High
Priority: Medium

Saludos Señor Wolf. Gracias for your prompt reply, and I hope you will accept my apologies for this late transmission. I assure you it has not been my purpose or practice to delay such important communiques, especially to Border Worlds Exports.

I understand your curiosity regarding my request, and I hope to clear any possible issues. The Ghosts have made excellent use of the Shetland trains you have provided. As the Nación prepares for possible conflict with the Gallic menace, our Shetlands have played an instrumental part in bolstering our trade networks, supplying our forward operating bases, and leaving the Nación and her people as well provisioned as possible. I will be personally funding the subject of this transmission, however. In an attempt to better monitor and maintain our supply lines throughout the sector, it has been suggested that "joining" those trade routes would be the most efficient method to do so. Thus, my intentions are to first aid the Nación through trade, but a close second, to see how we may improve the highways and byways we have wrought throughout Sirius. The few Shetlands we have currently cannot properly be granted to me for observation as theirs captains and crew have an immensely important duty to perform. I thought I would attempt to requisition one of those ships on my own instead.

I hope this may answer some questions you may have, and I look forward to your reply.

Para la gloria de la Nación.