Discovery Gaming Community
522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 522nd Battlegroup Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=10266)

Pages: 1 2

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Walker - 07-11-2008

Liberty cannot be fixed, It is time to start over.

522nd Information and Diplomatic Channel#1
522nd Information and Diplomatic Channel#2

[font=Times]Citizens of Liberty it is time to put a stop to the failing government, plagued by corruption and mindless bureaucracy that Liberty has become! Pirates roam free throughout our space, innocent men are arrested to be used as slaves in the governments Prison Stations over Texas; Noble countrymen, evil is upon us. Darkness has befallen our homes. Rise and take up arms against thine enemies… strike, strike so others shall live. The meek shall not fade into the night… live my brethren, live.

[font=Times]History
[font=Times] The 522nd Tactical Assault Battlegroup was a Liberty Naval Battlegroup compromised for the purpose of Planetary Assault, Shipboard Skirmishes, and Boarding; The entire Battlegroup had been almost entirely staffed by the Liberty Marines who outnumbered the naval officers 5:1.
The 522nd was also used by the Government to house several research projects, Due to the extreme number of Marines and the purposes the Battlegroup ownership was transfered to the Liberty Marine Core allowing these projects to be procured in secret from the Navy's Overwatchers.
In 816 A.S. several 522nd Craft entered Rheinland Territory; Their purposes un-approved by 522nd Commanders In Chief, General Wayne Hammond and Rear-Admiral Xytan Witcomb. The craft in question posted video logs on the Colonial News Service Network entitling the excursion to Rheinland even going so far as to break comm silence and insult the Kriegsmarine Security Measures.
With the media flood on the 522nd the Navy in haste ordered the 522nd to leave Liberty and labeled any found to be shot as traitors, knowing that if the Battlegroup was to remain the Navy's Experiments there would be sniffed out soon and their Investigators would find other... more shocking experiments... Several low ranking officers pleaded for amnesty to the Navy, while General Hammond and Admiral Witcomb rallied those who remained loyal to the 522nd and lead them into the Borderworlds... Collecting, Plotting, and Waiting...
The 522nd at the time of their banishment retained an Assault Carrier, A Battle-cruiser, Five Gunboats, and numerous fighter wings... But mysteriously additional craft have been reported.
Several sightings of them have been reported in the Omega's and several engagements have taken place in Liberty's Outer-rim.

[font=Times]Goals :
[font=Times]1) The raising of the abomination that has become the Liberty Government.

2) Destruction, Capture, or Surrender of all Liberty Law-Enforcement craft that will defend said abomination.

3) Procure a new Government, one which will be clean of the plagues of corruption, greed, and power.

Indoctrination Process
If you wish to join our cause and pledge your service and life to us and the True Liberty, read below.

[font=Times]1)Provide a small History on yourself, tell us a bit about your background where you come from... etc.

2) Describe why you wish to join our cause

3) If applicable, Do you have any prior combat experience?

4) Finally which Liberty-Timezone do you live in?(Real Life Timezone)

5) After reviewing your application, 522nd Command will contact you(Please leave some form of contact or we will just PM you) and notify you if your application has been accepted or denied.

If accepted you will have a choice to join one of the 522nd's numerous Space-Superiority Squadrons, you will be given training if needed and/or asked and provided the best equipment we can afford. You will also be given a Spacecraft of your choosing from Squadron Shiplists.
The 522nd are very organized and battle-hardened, You will be expected to work together with your comrades, and conduct yourself in a respectable manner.

On a side note: Don't worry about the fine print. The soul consumption clause is never excersised.

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Vape - 07-11-2008

JUst a note, Nova squadron is invite only

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Culebra - 07-11-2008

*Logarithmic encryption ---- enabled.*
*Frequency hopping ---- enabled*
*Transmitting to Walker*
*Spider detection ---- enabled*
*Running Ratchet Hack Alpha 1.1
********Hack Initiated*********
*Line declared ---- secure*
*Uplink established - using normal parameters*

I heard you guys were hanging around Bornholm so I sent Ratchet in to investigate. The 522 there told him you were friends to the Junkers. Is this true?

Cesar out.

********Hack Terminated*********
*Uplink Terminated*

//the links you posted send me to my control panel.

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Boss - 07-12-2008

[Replying on previous comm channel....ERROR CHANNEL DOES NOT EXIST...Continuing anyways
[Comm ID: Hawke Quorrom

Hey man, good to see your face. Listen, we've been hanging with the Harveys lately out by Born, basing offa Skagen. It's not the nicest place, but it's home. Oh, sorry for using Rachet to route the call, but it's the only way to reach you. We don't have a commsat up yet, so everything's still a bit sketchy. I'll talk to ya later, just use this channel if you need me/us.

Hawke out

Closing Link....Done

//Yes, it does. the PM console, supposedly.

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Walker - 07-12-2008

' Wrote:Just a note, Nova squadron is invite only

Not anymore. I do apologize however - the 522nd NEED a fighter squadron.

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - sn!p3r - 07-12-2008

Message to: Any Remaning members of the 522nd Battlegroup
Message from: Captain Thornton, of the LNS Fort Blakely

*Message Begins*

All is lost, my family, my crew, my job, and my ship. I turned myself in after they banned our battlegroup, was told i would be given a fair trial. They drag me off my ship, and throw me in a small room for two days. They later ask me where the rest of the 522nd was, i did not know, they did not believe me.

My crew members were the first to go, one by one they were assassinated. I beg and pleaded to them to stop, and i kept telling them i do not know over and over again. But that wasn't good enough, they kidnapped my wife, and killed her in cold blood. After two weeks of this, they threw me out on the streets. Leaving me with nothing..

I ask if any of you are still around, to help me. I want to end the corruption of the liberty navy, and i want justice for what they have done to my friends and family. I still remember the engine codes to the Fort Blakely, i just need a crew, and some back up. That is all i ask for, and maybe even join forces with you and take down this regime.

*Message Ends*

[Secure Transmission Sent]

// sold my gb a few weeks ago, thought i might ask to remake it under the [522] tag

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Boss - 07-13-2008

[Replying on previous comm channel
[Comm ID: Donovan Markey

Captain Thornton, it's so good to hear you're yet alive. This is General Donovan Markey of the Hampton Roads. I'm sending Hawke. See you soon.

Donovan out

Closing Link....Done

[Piggybacking last comm
[Comm ID: Hawke Quorrom

Hang in there captain, I'm coming as fast as I can.

Hawke out

Closing Link....Done

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Walker - 08-31-2008

// Major Update... And I didnt write this at 3 in the mornin like the first! 10 PM is close enough though...
Also, bumped this to the first page! Join us.... Brainsssssssss...

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - SilentNSwift - 09-09-2008

*Incoming Message...*
*From Richard White... To 522nd Battlegroup...*
*Message starts*

Hello, this is Richard White. I've been living in Liberty my whole life, trying to make a decent living - well, if that is even possible with all of the bans that have been put in place - and I've been watching the government here. It is corrupt, to say the least. All they are is a bunch of ban/trigger happy fools, thinking that they can run a house. It is sad, really.

All I'm trying to say is that... I want to join your battlegroup to help restore Liberty. The corruption must end! If you accept me, I will do everything I can to aid you in your goal. You're probably looking for good pilots, huh? Well, I'm not an expert but I can find my around a fighter's dashboard. To put it simply, I'm an average pilot.

Richard White

*Message ends*

//There is my application. You can PM me if I'm accepted. Also, my timezone is GMT-8.

522nd Battlegroup Recruitment - Walker - 09-16-2008

Accepted Mr. White! Welcome aboard!

And
*LABUMPADOODLESTICK*