Discovery Gaming Community
A Question from Zelot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: A Question from Zelot (/showthread.php?tid=102667)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

A Question from Zelot - Zelot - 08-01-2013

Hey, so I have been away a while, so, a couple of questions.

1) Is Friday still around?

2) If yes to 1, is he still running the story?

3) If no to 1, who is running the story?

4) Who is running the Dev team? And don't tell me Cannon.

Thanks.

RE: A Question from Zelot - Narcotic - 08-01-2013

An answer from Narcotic:

Can't answer them all with 100% guaranty, but better than nothing.

1) I don't think so. At least he's not leading GMG anymore.
2) Haven't seen him in the infocard chat since last year. Actually haven't heard any word of him since last year. I'm quite sure that he's not involved in .87 story stuff.
3) Don't know. Maybe ask Max (Echo 7-7), he runs the infocard stuff at least?!
4) There's Blodo and aerelm in the balance team. Xoria in the economy. And yes, probably Cannon doing the FLHook magic. And I forgot what Aeternus Doleo's task was. Maybe balance, too.

RE: A Question from Zelot - Blodo - 08-01-2013

Actually the answer to all of the above at the moment is either "no" or "nobody" (rofl)

On a more serious note, a lot of the involved people are currently away/busy with other things, meanwhile the release is basically around the corner. That time of the year I guess.

RE: A Question from Zelot - Scumbag - 08-01-2013

May i hijack the thread and ask what happened to Jammi? Kind of a sudden disappearance.

Also, i think the release date is actually better to be delayed after summer vacations. September, October is best for maximum player count.

RE: A Question from Zelot - ProwlerPC - 08-01-2013

He's gone. @Narcotic I think he left GMG even before I stepped down as leader.
I think things are on a bit of a pause. (We need staff)

RE: A Question from Zelot - ProwlerPC - 08-01-2013

Write up a civil war for Kusari with the return of the Exiles and Kogen backed by Samura, Hogs, AFA and like half the KNF flipping over leaving Kishiro with KSP and only half the KNF while GMG and BD try to slow things down from a different front. A Samura backed Kogen army would outproduce a Kishiro led Kusari in warships, it would be an epic civil war. (bandit)

RE: A Question from Zelot - Kazinsal - 08-01-2013

The concept that there isn't actually anyone writing the story is kind of refreshing. It means the story is written by notable pieces of RP in the community (recent example being the Omega-49 conflict).

RE: A Question from Zelot - Reid - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 11:24 PM)Kazinsal Wrote: The concept that there isn't actually anyone writing the story is kind of refreshing. It means the story is written by notable pieces of RP in the community (recent example being the Omega-49 conflict).

If that was true, then the Shikoku and Hamburg gates would be destroyed

But they wont be

RE: A Question from Zelot - Blodo - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 11:24 PM)Kazinsal Wrote: The concept that there isn't actually anyone writing the story is kind of refreshing. It means the story is written by notable pieces of RP in the community (recent example being the Omega-49 conflict).

Actually there still needs to be a person to follow the happenings, compile the best into the story (not all can make it), and then also prepare the story in such a way that it serves gameplay and interactions rather than hinders them.

RE: A Question from Zelot - Kazinsal - 08-02-2013

If there's no one doing that, I volunteer.