Discovery Gaming Community
The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. (/showthread.php?tid=102803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Lythrilux - 08-05-2013

Q.Q, I got crossed off.
I can only hope the people who do get selected do a good job I guess.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - sindroms - 08-05-2013

Obligatory karlotta/doj for admin thingie.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Duvelske - 08-05-2013

They silent deleted my name as my base. did put my name there 3 times.. and well not even crossed in that list nor added. How biased can the admins be? Big Grin It only proves they are hiding things MORE and MORE. and for me its tells more then enough about the admins, i only feel BAD the COMMUNITY suffers from this as THIS is how TROLLS are made.

// Edit im on the list all of a sudden.. hmm but crossed (obvious)

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Altejago - 08-05-2013

This is crazy yo

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Chrysalis - 08-05-2013

Yes, you're indeed on to something here duvelske. The entire admin team exists only to obstruct your ascension to authority. [Image: nerd-skype-smiley.gif?1301953197]

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Duvelske - 08-05-2013

They fear i might oppose the ones who ABUSED their powers.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Chrysalis - 08-05-2013

True martyr.

These are ones who should be admin:
- Narcotic ( a wilde admin)
- SummerMcLovin ( Don't McBlame him)

Others who might be helpfull
- Moveit56
- rainth345
- Pavel
- Hasteric

One who i have to laugh know.:
- Altejago

he is still on the list, but did would have been banned if he was not hiding behind Widow.. well for a complete disco disaster. VOTE ALTE!

as i would say they would do a good job. Hope only it will not burn em out and that the factions they play in and also their own joy in playing disco.. Will die due to becomming one of the Admins.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Lythrilux - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 08:38 AM)Altejago Wrote: Oh for crying out loud. Give it up. You're worse than a kid.

How about you vest that Q.Q energy into something useful, like growing up.
Q.Q, Altejago is mad about me giving my opinion.
I really won't be suprised if you Q.Q when your name gets crossed off, if that happens at all whilst you're behind Widow.

(08-05-2013, 08:55 AM)Duvelske Wrote: These are ones who should be admin:
- SummerMcLovin ( Don't McBlame him)

Summer's always been my first choice. I think he'd make a great Admin. It's just a shame mods can be nominated >.>

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Altejago - 08-05-2013

Too be fair, I am surprised mine isn't crossed off.

And that comment was aimed at Duv. But feel free to take it on board if it tickles your fancy.