Discovery Gaming Community
=DSM= to [ALG] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: =DSM= to [ALG] (/showthread.php?tid=102957)

=DSM= to [ALG] - Shaggy - 08-08-2013

===INCOMING TRANSMISSION===

Comm ID: Channtelle Ashford
Recepients: ALG High Command
Subject: Freindship and Relations
Encryption: Minimum

Hello there, I am the Business Manager of the Deep Space Mining Co-operation.

I would like to say a massive thank you to two of your fine, kind, charming, and welcoming pilots today within the Omega 7 sector of Sirius.

We are just a small co-operation starting off, but I am actaully sending you this transmission for one main reason.

After mining ore for two of your transport vessels this fine day, I have been wondering if there was any way we could make a contract and in the future become freindly and allies.

The men and women of the ALG seem like very nice, charming and kind people, and Deep Space Mining are more than happy to be allies with them in anyway possible.

The Pegasus Miner Zero One, vessel flown by myself has offered both of these pilots today a free mining service as a trial and tester to see if the ALG like what we do and if we are able to help in anyways with our mining vessels.

I hope that we are able to be any help to you down in Omega 7 sector and hope to see some more of the ALG transport ships in Omega 7 soon.

Thank you again ALG High Command for taking your time to listen to this and hopefully respond.

This is Business Manager Channtelle Ashford.

Signing Off

===TRANSMISSION TERMINATED===

RE: =DSM= to [ALG] - Karst - 08-08-2013

[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruck2_zpsc0af978f.png]

Hello again Channtelle, Lena Atzenbruck here.
Good to hear from you and DSM.

I'm glad you enjoyed our encounter and let me just repay the compliment, although are conversation was short it was certainly interesting.
As I mentioned, our transports are in the area very frequently as we are close partners of the IMG.
So I think it's safe to say we'll have plenty of opportunities to do more business.

We could simply rely on meeting each other, or if you'd prefer, open some sort of communications channel, perhaps over SKY-P protocols, to coordinate operations.

Either way, I'm confident our cooperation will be profitable and enjoyable for both parties.

- Regards, Lena
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

RE: =DSM= to [ALG] - Shaggy - 08-08-2013

===INCOMING TRANSMISSION===
Comm ID: Channtelle Ashford
Recepients: ALG High Command
Subject: Freindship and Relations
Encryption: Minimum
Hello again Lena Atzenbruck.
Yes our conversation was rather short, we are also close with the IMG as we fly underneath one of there banners the IMG affliation and there vessels. I have yet to speak with the high command of the IMG them selves but fingers crossed for us the DSM they will approve of there affliation and vessels.
By the sounds of things it sounds like we could have a loyal freind ship between both parties. There will be alot of oppotunities for the ALG to collect ore from ours and our mining services.
The more we get on freindlier terms the cheaper things will become for you and your men and women of the ALG. I will be setting up a neutral-net of our own shortly but SKY-P protocols sound good.
Signing Off

===TRANSMISSION TERMINATED===