Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hacker Assassins | Assignments - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hacker Assassins | Assignments (/showthread.php?tid=103452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Assignment 7 - Norman Bates - 08-16-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Norman.Bates.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 76b.png][Image: 16.png]

Assignment 57 Report

Assassination 1

On 27th June I was called to support our forces fighting in Manchester. I have intercepted a lone BPA officer and engaged it near Birmingham station. Due to help of an Outcast I managed to destroy BPA Paladin despite another one jumping in with the suppressing fire of a cruiser. The threat level I assess as low.

Assassination 2

On 26th August me and Tom Ripley were sent to Manchester after a group of Corsairs. We managed to destroy two of their bombers and switched to their fighters when a group of BAF affiliated rabble detected our position and went after Mr Ripley. Once a primary BAF forces arrived one of their officers decided to try his luck with me. He was flying a Paladin heavy fighter and was foolishly flying straight at me in chivalrous charges. I used this to my advantage, deshielded him, caused a minor damage to his hull and allowed him to bump me and explode from a nuclear mine. Threat assessment of this target was defined as medium.

P.S. I am reporting a several pleasure kills. Mostly unmentionable law enforcement wannabies.

Targets

BPA)Waldorf.Salad
Manchester, BPA, Templar
Kill

BAF|Ens.C.Montgomert
Manchester, BAF, Paladin
Scan Kill

Pleasure kills

Kill Kill Kill Kill

Bill

Credits: 20,000,000 SC
Account: LH~A~Norman.Bates

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hacker Assassins Assignments - Tom Ripley - 08-16-2014

...Assassin.Tom.Ripley.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TomRipleyInformal.png][Image: Assassin.png]

Assignment 5 Report

Assassination 1 & 2

Same target, same way of combat both times. The foe was jousting straight forwards towards me without taking any easive maneuvers. It was easy to deshield him and leave an explosive present behind myself till the opponent had enough of it and exploded out of good emotions, no doubt. Uninspiring.

[LN]-Nick.Kaney
New York, Liberty Navy, Executioner
Scan Kill

[LN]-Nick.Kaney
New York, Liberty Navy, Executioner
Scan Kill

Assassination 3

Target flew nearby Ames so I decided to see his awareness. He was dropping mines like crazy and trying to disrupt me to force their explosions. Soon, the Ames defence grid was activated and worked in my favour. I wasn't able to use my own mines effectively, so I had to disrupt him to cause sel-infliceted damage as well as to gun down target bit by bit. Uninspiring.

[LN]-John,Graham
Kepler, Liberty Navy, Upholder
Scan Kill

Bill

Account: LH~A~Tom.Ripley

RE: The Lane Hacker Assassins Assignments - Tom Ripley - 08-16-2014

...uploading.data...

Assignment 7 Report

Assassination 1

Target relied on explosive ordinances, missiles, torpedoes and mines. Due to heavy IONite interference, inability to dodge them cause my external equipment to be destroyed. However, steady damage output and good maneuvers in the end allowed to cripple the hostile back and finally end the lenghty battle. Inspiring.

BPA)Earl.Catharty
Leeds, Bretonia Police Authority, Templar
Scan Kill

Assassination 2

The target showed no combat capabilities and relied on evading maneuvers while shield was downed as well as his colleague. Seeing this, the only option was to succesfully drop mines the moment his shields are down, which eventually led to circumstantial victory when the foe dropped a mine himself and caused major explosion. Uninspiring.

BPA)Waldorf.Salad
Manchester, Bretonia Police Authority, Templar
Scan Kill

Bill

Assignment 5 Summary - The Lane Hacker Assassins - 08-16-2014

...Airdrie.Network.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Assignment 55 Summary

Judging from the performed assassinations temporary influx of strength seen in the Liberty Navy three months ago has come to an end. Besides very few individuals most officers in active duty present medium or lower skill levels. Unless working in large groups or with a support of heavy capital ships from secondary fleet, their threat levels are set to gamma. Good work, assassins.

Assassination 1 by Norman Bates
Assassination 2 by Norman Bates
Assassination 3 by Anton Chigurh
Assassination 4 by Anton Chigurh
Assassination 5 by Tom Ripley
Assassination 6 by Tom Ripley
Assassination 7 by Tom Ripley

Assignment 7 Summary - The Lane Hacker Assassins - 08-30-2014

...uploading.data...

Assignment 57 Summary

It appears that the most active lawful group in Manchester is Bretonia Police Authority. While they are pretty much able to police the civilian traffic in Bretonia they lack combat training required to pose any significant threat to our operations. On the other hand Bretonia Armed Forces seem to be more occupied with fightings in Leeds and protecting New London. Due to continuous loses on the battlefield and the need to quickly replenish its ranks majority of BAF officers we have encountered were young officers with low battle experience. Besides occasional seasoned fighter we their threat levels should be considered medium - depending on the amount of support they can get from secondary fleet.

Assassination 1 by Anton Chigurh
Assassination 3 by Norman Bates
Assassination 4 by Tom Ripley

RE: The Lane Hacker Assassins Assignments - Tom Ripley - 09-09-2014

...uploading.data...

Assignment 6 Report

Assassination 1

Target relies on explosive ordinances, however lacks the understanding when to use them properly. Uses countermeasures with each salvo as well. Stalling time and avoiding major damage untill target ran out of ammunition was successful and this allowed me to deliver continious damagewithout sustaining much in return. Medium threat.

=LSF=Mark.Brown
Colorado, Liberty Security Force, Avenger
ID Kill

Assassination 2

The target uses mines excessively and I was too reckless and received huge chuck of damage. Target was unable to dodge properly and relied on circling the Jumpgate to avoid damage. It wasn't hard to time dropping mines inbetween cruise disruptors to cause substantial damage to target as it was performing straight long jousts. Medium threat.

=LSF=Stephanie,Peterson
New York, Liberty Security Force, Avenger
ID Kill

Bill

RE: The Lane Hacker Assassins Assignments - Mickey Knox - 09-10-2014

...Assassin.Mickey.Knox.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: MickeyKnoxInformal.png][Image: Assassin.png]

Assignment 6 Report

Assassination 1

Target heavily relies on its guns to do any damage, packed with a shotgun loadout, including Mini Razor. Target also tends to drop a mine every now and then, but any careful pilot can avoid it. However, the target is able to move very fast, but as the fight goes on, its flight style becomes a predictable pattern. With some difficulty, I managed to take it down. Major threat.

=LSF=Black-14
California, Liberty Security Force, Avenger
10,000,000 SC
ID Kill

Bill

Credits: 10,000,000 SC
Account: LH~A~Mickey.Knox

RE: The Lane Hacker Assassins Assignments - Travis Bickle - 09-12-2014

...Assassin.Travis.Bickle.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TravisBickleFormal.png][Image: Assassin.png]

Assignment 6 Report

Assassination 1

The target is piloting a light fighter, and relies almost exclusively on mines for damage. Few if any shots fired by the target hit my ship. Rather than using the superior agility of the Liberator to get on my tail and gun me down, the target resorted to jousting, dropping a mine and turning, assuming I would fall for the ruse and attack in a straight line. In the end, the target fell victim to his own predictable pattern. Low threat.

=LSF=Allan'Peterson
California, Liberty Security Force, Liberator
10,000,000 SC
Scan Kill

Bill

Credits: 10,000,000 SC
Account: LH~A~Travis.Bickle

Assignment 6 Summary - The Lane Hacker Assassins - 09-20-2014

...uploading.data...

Assignment 56 Summary

It appears that the Liberty Security Force never really recovered after the fallout of the Operation Exposure. With several directors missing, plenty of agents lost in covert operations in both Liberty and Omicrons region, Little Squeaky Fiends are weaker than ever. Besides few veterans who pose high to a very high threat - majority of LSF agents are fresh recruits with minimal to small combat and field experience.

Assassination 1 by Norman Bates
Assassination 3 by Norman Bates
Assassination 4 by Tom Ripley
Assassination 6 by Mickey Knox
Assassination 7 by Travis Bickle

Assignment 9 Partial Report A - Norman Bates - 09-21-2014

...Assassin.Norman.Bates.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 76a.png][Image: 16.png]

Assignment 59 Partial Report A

During yesterday's operation conducted by me, Mr Bickle, Mr Ripley and Mr Rak we have intercepted and destroyed large Hellfire Legion wing of bombers attacking Liberty Navy fleet in Magellan. In the same time extremely large fleet of Gallic Royal Navy battleships moved in and decimated its remnants. After rather disorganized Gallic support targeted our wing we managed to annihilate a hostile cruiser. However, an extremely dangerous Gallic Solaris gunship flown by a very skilled pilot convinced us to regroup and reassess the situation shortly afterwards.

When we returned to the battle we noticed that majority of hostile capital ships were gone and more fighter support arrived at the scene. Our wing have targeted Gallic Royal Navy fighter flown by a primary fleet officer and managed to destroy it at a great cost. Gauls employed an extremely effective tactics. Targeted fighter instead of fighting back focused on dodging in the range of the gunship's Solaris guns, which in turn caused major damage to our fighters. We were forced to call Mactan Vindicator to engage the gunship, which allowed us to finally destroy the hostile fighter. Unfortunately, the Vindicator failed and shortly after we faced combined power of the the GRN reinforcements, two primary fleet fighters, bomber and the gunship. If it was not enough, a known missile loving pirate decided to back-stab us.

I dare to say that if it was not for the gunship the whole encounter would look totally different. At certain point we managed to keep the pressure on the incoming reinforcements. However, Gauls once again employed the tactics of stalling within Solaris cover fire, which allowed them to avoid considerable damage long enough for additional reinforcements to come. When it happened we no longer stood any chances and lost most of our ships.

Wealthier in experience from the last battle we managed to launch a surprise attack on Gauls in Manchester today. Me, Mr Bickle and Mr Ripley entered Manchester and intercepted Gallic Royal Navy bomber flown by a primary fleet officer near Sheffield. We swiftly engaged it and managed to heavily damage it before reinforcements in form of Solaris gunship and two fighters including another officer and Gaian tree-huger arrived. Once again the same tactics was employed. The damaged bomber used Solaris cover fire to recharge its shields while waiting for opportunity to counterattack if the gunship managed to deshield one of us. Mr Bickle and Mr Ripley switched to the other fighters while I focused on the bomber. Once both Gauls were destroyed I ordered Mr Ripley to conduct perimeter scouting while Mr Bickle finished off the Gaian. It appears that Gaians have allied themselves with the Gauls.

I attach list of preliminary assessments.
  • Gallic Royal Navy primary officers are highly trained and disciplined. It is possibly the biggest threat The Lane Hackers have ever encountered with the only exception being The Liberty Navy primary fleet during peak of Admiral Hale's reign.
  • The primary fleet favors combined wings of fighters and bombers supported by limited number of gunships and perfected Solaris cover fire tactics. Currently we do not have a proper tactical response to it applicable in accordance to our typical modus operandi.
  • The Lane Hacker Assassins largest wing of three fighters is not capable of conducting prolonged combat with the Gallic Royal Navy. All attacks performed by the Assassins must be swift surprise attacks on small remote forces. If the initial attack is not successful a swift retreat must be performed on the assumption of large hostile reinforcements.

Targets

GRN|Thomas.Leveque
Magellan, Gallic Royal Navy, Lynx
ID Kill

GRN|Thomas.Leveque.
Manchester, Gallic Royal Navy, Cougar
Kill

GRN|Florian.Morin
Manchester, Gallic Royal Navy, Lynx
Kill