Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hacker Assassins | Assignments - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hacker Assassins | Assignments (/showthread.php?tid=103452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Lane Hacker Assassins | Assignments - Raphael Drake - 04-29-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144d.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Assignment 75 Phase 1 & 2 Report

Combat Description

First target. The combat scenario took place in the California system where we fought a middle-sized battle between The Lane Hackers, Liberty Rogues, and the Liberty Navy and the Liberty Security Force. Our group separated and focused on their gunboat vessels. While I was trying to give a hand to our allies the pilot "James Davis" attacked me and began to duel. His ship was equipped with Garands and Lavablades, 2x MK 1 Debilitator Pulse, 1x Train Cruise Disruptor, and a Nuclear Mine dropper. The target picked me from everyone else and we engaged in a duel. He did not really engage in any big maneuvers and kept hitting his trigger and his thrusters. My aiming abilities allowed to me damage his hull massively and destroy him finally with a mine that has been detonated on my shield to pulverize his vessel.

Second target. The target also approached me during the fight in California. It appears that he has clearly underestimated me and the Liberty Rogues. While providing cover fire to me the target panicked and began to drop Nuclear Mines rigorously. Unfortunately, his tactic didn't add up and I managed to destroy his ship with a well placed and timed mine while he dropped one of his. This, of course, has sealed his fate and his ship has been destroyed.

Tactical Analysis

Both targets are rather weak and unexperienced Pilots. Their maneuvers clearly show their lack of experience. Both targets like to "run away" as soon as their shields lose their powers. Both pilots are not very capable and will not take down an experienced fighter pilot down but never underestimate your opponents and keep your eyes open when you fight your enemy do not take on them carelessly otherwise their mines will shred your hull to pieces.

TProposed Countermeasures

Keep up the pressure, always. Use your cruise disruptors to detonate their mines when dropped carelessly and to detonate your own well-placed mines. Your "aim" is your best friend while fighting those two targets if you do not want to rely on your mines alone. Both like to come straight to you and will drop a mine into your face, do not stay too long on one place. Do not forget to use your countermeasures while they fire their cruise disruptors at you to make it more difficult to set of their mines.

Targets

[LN]-James.Davis
California, Liberty Navy, Guardian
Scan
Kill

=LSF=Chase
California, Liberty Security Force, Guardian
Scan
Kill

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...