Discovery Gaming Community
Civil wars are running rampant - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Civil wars are running rampant (/showthread.php?tid=10347)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Civil wars are running rampant - Telbasta - 07-13-2008

Look around...

In liberty you've got the 522nd Fleet initiating a war against the liberty navy, security forces, and police in order to seize control.

In bretonia there's this new "King George" trying to take the crown, and rallying an fleet against bretonia's armed forces loyal to the Queen.

In kusari, the GMG are being fought off by Kusari lawfuls for hostility towards Samura and other kusari groups.

Rheinland is the only group without a real 'civil' war going on right now, unless you count the unioners/bundschuh/hessians against the government.

It seems like the perfect setup for Gallia to attack and take over, to me.

Civil wars are running rampant - Primus Avatar - 07-13-2008

well....yes, sounds logical.:mellow:

Civil wars are running rampant - Zero755 - 07-13-2008

That could definately be a good way to intorduce the new house. Havethem come in from the left side of the map where there is relatively no big exapansion, with Kusari and Bretonia at war they could just sweep right on in and sieze control of the Tau systems.

Civil wars are running rampant - Muleo - 07-13-2008

' Wrote:It seems like the perfect setup for Gallia to attack and take over, to me.
If work-hardened Coalition forces and scary/freaky Phantoms couldn't do it, no chance in hell some frogs are going to.

Civil wars are running rampant - Zero755 - 07-13-2008

Ah but the Phantoms arent actively trying to take over yet. Hop[efully there will be more of the Phantoms in 4.85. But if you think about it a large undamaged fleet could easily come in through Bretonia's back door. Especially if say the Phantoms can at Kusari from Honshu.

Civil wars are running rampant - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-13-2008

Perfect time for Rheinland to sweep in and take control of Texas:P

Verg

Civil wars are running rampant - timmychen - 07-13-2008

The 522nd lack the power to mount a real offensive against the Liberty Navy. Not much of a 'civil war' there.

Though I was expecting some kind of civil-war-esque fight between the Southern Alliance and the Northern Compact.. recreating history, but changing it. Southerners win!

Civil wars are running rampant - ROT13 - 07-13-2008

' Wrote:It seems like the perfect setup for Gallia to attack and take over, to me.
I agree.
Well, let's wait and see whether those civil war parties unite against a common enemy or if they will be overrun when their strentgh is at it's weakest point.:mellow:

As if there would not be enough to do for the lawful parties.:rtfm:
Let's examine Bretonia alone for example: The usual pirates, criminals, seperatist. Throw in a few terrorists. After that, the war against Kusari and this internal heritage conflict...
and on top of that the newly formed superpower :wacko:

Civil wars are running rampant - Boss - 07-13-2008

' Wrote:The 522nd lack the power to mount a real offensive against the Liberty Navy. Not much of a 'civil war' there.

That's an assumption, based on the activity of our members. We've picked up a number of deserters and rogue Naval forces, so we've got a rather strong force.

EDIT: About half of our ships have yet to get NCCs

Civil wars are running rampant - Guyton - 07-14-2008

' Wrote:Look around...

In liberty you've got the 522nd Fleet initiating a war against the liberty navy, security forces, and police in order to seize control.

In bretonia there's this new "King George" trying to take the crown, and rallying an fleet against bretonia's armed forces loyal to the Queen.

In kusari, the GMG are being fought off by Kusari lawfuls for hostility towards Samura and other kusari groups.

Rheinland is the only group without a real 'civil' war going on right now, unless you count the unioners/bundschuh/hessians against the government.

It seems like the perfect setup for Gallia to attack and take over, to me.

GMG by unlawfuls, KNF has never declared hostility