Discovery Gaming Community
To: Occam Razor - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Occam Razor (/showthread.php?tid=103529)

Pages: 1 2

To: Occam Razor - Miaou - 08-19-2013

<Input sound to text detected>
Miaou mia mia maiiiiio miaou mia miaou.

<...Translating...>

Monsieur Razor,

I hope you remember me. I hope you are still... Around. I'll leave this comm open. You should know who this is though it has been a while...

I really need your help.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Occam Razor - 08-19-2013

[Image: tranin_1.png]
Comm ID: Occam Razor
Encryption: High

Greetings.

I am still around, although things have changed alot. I do remember you, so you may proceed and explain where you need help.

Awaiting your reply.

[Image: tranout.png]

RE: To: Occam Razor - Miaou - 08-20-2013

Miaou. Miaou. Miaou. Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaou. Miaou.

<...Translating...>

Monsieur Razor,

You said you could fix my systems. Everything is basically dead or over heated and the backups are on their last leg. My implants are shot, and who knows what else might be wrong.

If possible, I'd like you to help me. I'm not sure how I will be able to pay you, as I do not have credits.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Occam Razor - 08-28-2013

Greetings.
What kind of technology do you use that cannot be repaired by humanity? As for payment if the data isn't corrupted, you are from Gallia. Intelligent Cats are rare, so a report on what happened to you there and how you basically became what you are.

Specify what problems you have, what implants are affected, how they work with your body, and anything else you think is important for us.

Awaiting your reply.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Miaou - 08-28-2013

Mia mia uoaim.... miaou?

<...Translating...>

Monsieur Razor,

The story of how I became what I am is long, but I guess I can share, at least the important parts.

As to what is broken. One of my memory databanks has failed and the life support is near dead. Implant wise, the data port I use to backup my memory is all but lost, and I'm losing function of mechanical movement in areas such as my legs. The items that cannot be fixed by a normal human is most all of it. It was all specifically designed for my existence.

I can explain more, but I'd rather not over comms. I still fear others clawing this info and searching me out, mainly Gallia.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Occam Razor - 09-01-2013

Greetings.
You can rendezvous with a ship of the Consensus. The Research Vessel Deliverance would be the appropriate Intelligence to repair the damage. Do you have a functioning asset to move into the Omicrons or Omegas, or do you need a transport to there?

Awaiting your reply.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Miaou - 09-03-2013

Miaou. Mia mia.... ou.

<...Translating...>

Monsieur Razor,

The only way for me encounter one of your people is in space, as I cannot leave the Miaou. As stated, the systems are failing and it's the only thing keeping me alive. Being away from the ship for more than 28 hours will cause major internal errors in the programming which will lead to my death.

It's an awkward situation, as my ship is not allowed to leave it's docking port on Manhattan. I would have to ask permission to leave with the ship, unless you have other ideas.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Occam Razor - 09-11-2013

Greetings.
Please specify why you are kept at what sounds like under arrest at Planet Manhatten. A transport away from there can be organized, although I want to hear the reasons for your need to ask others before leaving the planet.
Awaiting your reply.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Miaou - 09-18-2013

uoiam uoiam mia mia aim miaou.

<...Translating...>

Monsieur Razor,

Do not get me wrong. I am not kept under arrest here. At least, I hope not. I am under watch by the Liberty Government due to the nature of my Gallic ship and lineage. Though, to leave for an extended period of time from my ship would be death, as I stated before.

I am thinking of moving on from Liberty, at least away from public sight. If I do decide to take this route, I will meet up with one of your ships when possible.

RE: To: Occam Razor - Miaou - 10-21-2013

Miaou.

<...Translating...>

Monsieur Razor,

I am now free to move as a please, at least for the time being. I am staying in the Kansas system on some new developing colony. The Gallic Invasion into Leeds and now into Magellan has me worried of my safety. If you could send me a location where I could meet your vessels in a... neutral location away from the mess I am in I'd be most pleased. I found some data connecting to Gallic technology and the ship I'm currently on and I would gladly transfer those over once I meet your ships.