Discovery Gaming Community
War between Kusari and the GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: War between Kusari and the GMG (/showthread.php?tid=10354)

Pages: 1 2

War between Kusari and the GMG - Telbasta - 07-14-2008

There have been numerous hostilities as of late between the gas miner's guild and kusari corporations, but it has come to a head.

Today, two GMG fighters entered the Honshu system and engaged an AFA vessel. The Kusari Naval Forces Patrolship Kimono was already in Honshu after having assisted a KNF fighter with the destruction of two outcast intruders, and warned the GMG that they were to leave kusari space.

The GMG vessels refused to leave, and continued assaulting the AFA. The Kimono moved in to assist, and after a lengthy battle one of the GMG fighters was destroyed while the other fled back to sigma 13. The remaining vessel sent a transmission to GMG forces in the sigma systems to 'bring in the heavy reinforcements' - a sign of invasion into kusari.

The GMG have grown far too bold, they are a threat to every kusari citizen. Until this matter is resolved, I will not allow any GMG vessels into kusari space, and I am backed in this by the AFA and Hogosha. The KNF are as of yet undecided on this, but I have no doubt that they will step up against GMG forces attempting to intrude into kusari space after these hostile acts.

Evidence is being uploaded now...

Sorry for the delay, we have been occupied with combatting GMG forces in honshu. Here are the communication logs from the first offense initiated in honshu by the GMG:

[Image: 2i0u3yx.jpg]
[Image: fu4ak0.jpg]
[Image: 331i1qo.jpg]
[Image: kehlqd.jpg]
[Image: jim8hg.jpg]

Shortly after, a second attack force invaded honshu, consisting of the supposed GMG 'leader' Hattori Hanzo piloting a Taiidan bomber, and another GMG piloting a rheinland cruiser, of all things. How exactly did they manage to get their hands on a functioning cruiser?

[Image: 2mi2kv5.jpg]

And yet another GMG intruder into Honshu - Hikaro.Kazuki.

Hikaro approached aomori station, was ordered to leave kusari space, and refused. He stopped over Aomori while being attacked by myself and Gen'yosha_Rinjin, and then fled the scene - only to spout nonsense on system communication frequences for over half an hour; calling myself a traitor to the empire, insisting that kusari would fall without the GMG's supplies of h-fuel, and continually lying about the GMG's attacks against kusari vessels despite witnesses to those attacks being on the receiving end of his rant.

//Further, after fleeing an engagement as detailed above, he refused to leave the system. Now, I can expect their members to act like idiots and deny everything against them despite hard proof of their actions - but breaking server rules? *sigh* i hate having to file sanction reports. This is getting out of hand Hanzo, get your boys under control.

War between Kusari and the GMG - kevin - 07-14-2008

Deleted.

War between Kusari and the GMG - Guyton - 07-14-2008

Edited: No response

*Edit* *Cough*

War between Kusari and the GMG - BaconSoda - 07-14-2008

//I cannot account for Telbasta, but I have to say that your GMG fired upon Hirsoku first. That isn't very much of a complaint, besides the fact that I had gotten not two words out of them, those two words being "Engaging Hostile." I did not even come to fight them, really, I came to speak with them, and I ended up fighting them instead of speaking with them, aside from a threat of being reported to the council after I bested one of your fighters and the other one fled. For an organization that seems to be denying their hostility towards us, that does not seem right.

~BaconSoda
\\

//The GMG started this when they refused my transport passage through sigma 13 and called Samura traitors to the GMG. Since then it has escalated, and to my knowledge every incident thus far has been initiated by the GMG first.

//When the samura incident occured, I thought this would be something that could potentially 'spice up' kusari space - give the KNF and other kusari players a reason to log on. There is no real conflict in kusari right now, and because of that few people but the traders are ever in kusari space.

//Since all of this has happened, I've been bitched at both publicly and in PM's by several GMG members, all of whom are trying to discredit my name here by calling me a liar, propogandist, and traitor to kusari. I'm sorry, but if that's all you can come up I pity you. Your faction has not once tried to actually RP through this, but instead has complained and accused me of countless offenses since this started, and if all of your members take that attitude wherever they go, you dont deserve to be an official group.

//You want out of this? fine, it's done, I dont give a **** anymore. If all of you would rather attack me personally rather than RP'ing any kind of negotiations or even trying to RP the occurance of a war, it only goes to show how little effort you put into your characters and guild. It isnt worth the frustration trying to deal with you when all I hear is OOC spam about how everything is 'my fault'.

Deleted.

War between Kusari and the GMG - Guyton - 07-14-2008

// A Motar firing into the rear of Xcalibur followed by Kusari destroyer turrents me firing first is it? The guy askes for questions with acts of hostility and after his questions are answered "Though he kept saying I did not answer them" he opens fire and is sent fleeing.

//Why didn't the Samura transport contact anyone of this incident? and why have we gone this far in roleplay without proper diplomacy on the matter? We haven't even heard from the official KNF just a single Samura transport? Does the AFA act on a single incident without diplomacy?