Discovery Gaming Community
ZA: End war talk - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: ZA: End war talk (/showthread.php?tid=103684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

ZA: End war talk - Shizune - 08-22-2013

You know things have gone on long enough and sorry to admins but I must state something before things get out of hand if I may

This is not a trial by forums thing or a rage but more of a general thing to see what the hell we can do about this before it turns into something were the Admins will need to intervene

This is to the ZA and those fighting them, I would like only those of the Zoner Factions, Order, Corsairs and those helping/against the to please post here

I must point out Mow, its not the fact you cant RP, or the bases mainly
Its more along the line you DONT RP

I mean, yes, you RP, but how much?
You got no background story, no forward story, no story on who or why your bases live besides to lock people out (or in, in some cases)

I mean, the Runners, Order and others have willingly came up to your people and tried to RP but several times all we got were "NO RP!" in our face before you run or disconnect.

The main point is also you have no RP story to backup your faction unlike the other Zoner factions, look at OSI, they own a freeport and are the main blood-line zoner trade faction on disco

Phoenix is a masterful RP research group, they know their RP and can back it up
My Runners are out to explore and expand out RP potently in the game
TAZ is the well known god-loving faction that everyone tends to love due to their....crazed RP.
The Commomwealth even deserve a job well down for their mass RP they kicked up

What im trying to say is that the ZA have none of these things, they attack, log hidden ships to do trade runs, yell at us (or troll in most cases), and even more over rarely RP anymore.

let my show you what I mean

Quote:The battle rages and the Alliance gained support, its Allies destroying the Phoenix Base 'Lividia Palace' and then they moved onto Kappa.
Quote:Omicron Kappa was where their most hated enemies had built a base, the A.I. base lasted for forty minutes and then was vanquished by the Alliance fleet and their freedom fighters.
The Bass hunters did this, not you, your taking the credit for something you didn't do.

Quote:Commander Tri Udent and Commander Striker were captured and incarcerated at the Bastille.
Bastille does not exist in RP.

Quote: Their eventual release saw them marooned in Omicron-99 deep within Nomad territory. The Alliance Fleet was dispatched to recover them and their ships, this was a success and all ships though badly damaged during the fight with the Nomads made it back to port.
Rarely anyone makes it back INRP from 99, those that do are either A: nomads, B: Using some form of powergaming, C: Are Order

Quote:After several days of heavy fighting and needless losses, peace was declared with certain agreements.
More lies, the TAZ and Phoenix offered peace, this was not a ZA Idea by far

Then ill go over again with the lying to the Order and LSF and taunting them, the Zoners font do that and never have

As well I want to point out why so many bases? what really is the point of all of them?

Comms, Kappa and Sanc' have just about the normal RP limit to live
Comms: Communcations center fine
Kappa: Lockdown station partly fine
Sanc: No point to exist due to the fact NO RP has happened with it
Tel's base including is in there save the part were he did RP about the cargo.

Now please I didn't want to start any raging or trolling here, this thread was made in hopes we could talk about want to do and end this godforsaken retarded for good.

I understand if i made you upset in this thread but these things needed to be said because clearly the other factions wont say them because they are trying to be kind.

Open to Order prims - Zoner prims (including OSI and TAZ) - TBH - Bentiez - Zoner that were in this - AI's - ECH partly seeing as they were in a few battles

I will also leave this open to those parties that wish to speak what happened or what they can do in the future

I will also ask the Mod's and admins to keep this thread clean please.

RE: ZA: End war talk - Hell Hunter - 08-22-2013

Also it was ECG not ECH
It's not really powergaming to survive from being inside omi 99 xd

RE: ZA: End war talk - Shizune - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 10:31 PM)Hell Hunter Wrote: Also it was ECG not ECH
It's not really powergaming to survive from being inside omi 99 xd

Fair enought Big Grin

RE: ZA: End war talk - Zen_Mechanics - 08-22-2013

I enjoyed the leeds battle with me tbh -hood, Im in a good mood. Anyways, Omicron ( That's golanski ) to you went ilegaly via using one of my account's posts as "evidence" for holding nomad material ; let us slide that for now.
Sanc was constructed 1.5 years ago, they used to own Zoner- tags back then, that was their attemp to carve a place for themselves.
Heres how it all went down about two weeks ago : I have finaly conviced the AIS to stop, and we've made an agreement between us, your faction also faded - but then one day I noticed the mighty golanski picking the AIS yet again to start this thing all over again - which is why I suspect no one likes him. I would start considering your side and what faults you have made. Remember, ZA were not the mollies - it is because of fake joint "The Order - /renamed zoner caps ) that ZA made it hostile to everyone, at which point granted him an excuse to continue even further. Sadly theres no "blacklist" to pobs yet.
The way to end it is simple, do not engage - you will not be engaged. But I already know Omicron is too weak for that.

(08-22-2013, 10:43 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: I enjoyed the leeds battle with me tbh -hood, Im in a good mood. Anyways, Omicron ( That's golanski ) to you went ilegaly via using one of my account's posts as "evidence" for holding nomad material ; let us slide that for now.
Sanc was constructed 1.5 years ago, they used to own Zoner- tags back then, that was their attemp to carve a place for themselves.
Heres how it all went down about two weeks ago : I have finaly conviced the AIS to stop, and we've made an agreement between us, your faction also faded - but then one day I noticed the mighty golanski picking the AIS yet again to start this thing all over again - which is why I suspect no one likes him. I would start considering your side and what faults you have made. Remember, ZA were not the mollies - it is because of fake joint "The Order - /renamed zoner caps ) that ZA made it hostile to everyone, at which point granted him an excuse to continue even further. Sadly theres no "blacklist" to pobs yet.
The way to end it is simple, do not engage - you will not be engaged. But I already know Omicron is too weak for that.

Tel this is about finding a RP way to end this, lets please not start a blame game here if you will, I am looking for a way to end this, not for a way to start blaming each other

What if both sides just apologised?
and what if za keeps their base as zoner iff ONLY

RE: ZA: End war talk - Zen_Mechanics - 08-22-2013

RP-wise I would still not stop or cring under "Golanski" - Your faction has nothing to do with it, this is his personal crusade, it always was - even before you came along. We were the ones who offered the removal of several platforms, we were the ones who made countless posts aiming to end this, and the opposite happend ; Instead I witnnessed lies, meta-gaming masqurading under rp circumstances, and more lies.
Inrp I think you should tell the omicron's police to do what its meant to do, infact within the scope of RP I would suggest you align yourself with the ZA - or the OSI - surely seeing them attacking ZA is fine, but shooting OSI? - Convince the order to pull back - ZA will not start another dialouge with someone who proved time and time and again that he is a lier - with all respect, in all spheres. He is a nice person Im sure, but very "evil" in his char - and this is not a personal attack on him, but on his performance, but he can't take critics ~ or reflect them. Change it and you may just get what you set out to get.

RE: ZA: End war talk - Lythrilux - 08-22-2013

Hey guys, I have an interesting statement:
How did this all start?

They had Nomad Remains, Order discovered them being held on bases, Order demanded it off then, ZA declined. That's how. (well summoned up anyway)

(08-22-2013, 10:56 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: RP-wise I would still not stop or cring under "Golanski" - Your faction has nothing to do with it, this is his personal crusade, it always was - even before you came along. We were the ones who offered the removal of several platforms, we were the ones who made countless posts aiming to end this, and the opposite happend ; Instead I witnnessed lies, meta-gaming masqurading under rp circumstances, and more lies.
Inrp I think you should tell the omicron's police to do what its meant to do, infact within the scope of RP I would suggest you align yourself with the ZA - or the OSI - surely seeing them attacking ZA is fine, but shooting OSI? - Convince the order to pull back - ZA will not start another dialouge with someone who proved time and time and again that he is a lier - with all respect, in all spheres. He is a nice person Im sure, but very "evil" in his char - and this is not a personal attack on him, but on his performance, but he can't take critics ~ or reflect them. Change it and you may just get what you set out to get.

Never stated we were in this war but if you have noticed Tel, we were the ignition for this war both times in the second and third and were major support for the order

Now please i asked you not to start a blaming thing here but clearly you have tried to bypass that by blaming the Order, i said RP end meaning how can we solve this now, not past actions, forget those, i want to know a way to finishing it with NOW actions