Discovery Gaming Community
Heya! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Heya! (/showthread.php?tid=10377)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Heya! - chopper - 07-15-2008

Well, first of all, I'd like to apologize for being away for so long. Normally, I'd say that it wasn't my intention, but this time it was.:)

Anyway, I was very busy for the last 3 months and I needed not to think about FL at all. The best way to do that was to avoid it completely.

I apologize to people who have counted on me in factions I joined. I also want to apologize to those factions as well.
That would be, if I remember correctly :

The Lane Hackers
LPI
RHA

Mainly these, since I spent most of my time with these factions.

Also, I'm here to inform you that I will not be able to continue where I stopped.
It's sad that I didn't realize earlier that my whole concept of being in many factions is wrong.
My time is still very limited and I intend to limit myself to one faction only.
My characters are probably wiped, so I will start from scratch, and see how it goes.
Eventually, I will join one.

I'v browsed the board a bit, and I noticed that many things have changed. Many new faces too, which is excellent.

I hope to see some old chaps in space soon.:)

Once again, sorry bosses.

Heya! - Zelot - 07-15-2008

Nice, welcome back chopper, hopefully you'll get to spend some time in Kusari.

Heya! - Zapp - 07-15-2008

LPI needs you, man. We've gone serious, we're tough-ass cops in it for the bottom line: cash. And to get cash, that means tossing every litterer and homeless bum into Huntsville or Sugarland to work our factories. It also means planting evidence, taking bribes, and clubbing people with our night sticks and tazers.

It's awesome.

And glad to see you come back to the fold!

Heya! - Dopamino - 07-15-2008

Nah, LPI has plenty of people. Get your butt back in your Sabre and kick some RM tush!

Heya! - Boss - 07-15-2008

NO! He needs to join up with the 522nd!

No! The Hogosha neeeeed you.

Heya! - mwerte - 07-15-2008

well... RepEx needs good moneymaking traders. join us!

seriously though, welcome back!!!

' Wrote:No! The Hogosha neeeeed you.

Hm? A Hogosha faction is made? Really?

Edit:

Guess not.. Well.. Hogosha is in my heart, so I'm still waiting for it to be made.:)

' Wrote:Hm? A Hogosha faction is made? Really?

Edit:

Guess not.. Well.. Hogosha is in my heart, so I'm still waiting for it to be made.:)

No but there are a couple of the old BDS guys still around, as well as a couple indie Hogosha players. Now may be the time, especally with the Hogosha/FA fighter coming out in 4.85. It is the Hottness!

Any signs of 4.85 coming out? Is it gonna be soon?:)