Discovery Gaming Community
LSF in Alaska - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: LSF in Alaska (/showthread.php?tid=10381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

LSF in Alaska - kingvaillant - 07-15-2008

After having a nice discussion with Reakur on Teamspeak. That really created a dilema in my head.

Should the LSF know about Alaska and be allowed to go in it? Especially if alaska is also considered as a research facility.

Post your opinion and your ideas while being calm, polite and civilized. No personal grudges please

Thank you.

LSF in Alaska - Armageddon - 07-15-2008

Personally i believe LSF is the Liberty version of CIA, you deal with the heavy crimes that arise that the local coppers can't deal with, your equipped with Navy VHF's. However i believe only higher ranking members of LSF should be allowed in Alaska unless theirs some serious threat in there. For example juni and king in the story had no idea about zone 21. But i'm sure their boss would know about it.

So my answer is a yes and a no, for like the higher ranking LSF members yes but for the lower ranking members i would have to say no.

Its basically like the real life equivalent of a Navy recruit getting sworn in on all the USA's Majick 12 secrets at the moment.

I would only say that in a critical emergency (like an order battleship coming in) it would be allowed.

LSF in Alaska - skoko - 07-15-2008

Yes, LSF should enter Alaska... Maybe only high ranking or higher ranking ones..

LSF in Alaska - Jihadjoe - 07-15-2008

Yeh they should be allowed in to alaska, they are an intelligence and research agency in my eyes, and would have access to pretty much everything that Liberty has to offer.

LSF in Alaska - Stoat - 07-15-2008

They're the covert eyes and ears of Liberty, as far as I'm concerned. They have their fingers in every shady deal going on. Everything from Nomad research, to the elimination of political embarassments. Everyone should be afraid/wary of the LSF.

LSF in Alaska - Zapp - 07-15-2008

If LSF isn't allowed in, then who is? O_o The way we're going, soon no one is going to be allowed in Alaska, so we might as well remove it...

That part about removing it was sarcasm.

LSF in Alaska - Linkus - 07-15-2008

Allow the top most 2 or 3 people in the LSF into Alaska, unless there is some kind of 'impending doom' fleet going straight for NY through Alaska. Even then it would need to be a matter of life or death for NY (or the LSF).

This has given me an idea though. To the PMs!

LSF in Alaska - kingvaillant - 07-15-2008

To allow lower members in(because if it is only LSF high ranking,,,the list of persons allowed there to fights enemies is way too small),,,maybe I could do some kind of RP story:

Where they swear they will never tell what they'll see. And if they do, they shall be killed.

LSF in Alaska - Titan - 07-15-2008

In my opinion, Alaska is as stated mainly in RP a system guarded by the Navy, and it is a research facility, now..the LSF should know about it and be allowed in it, high ranking LSF of course, just as the Navy folks, but the Navy should be the ones protecting Alaska first and foremost. LSF should only have high rankers go there unless more are called in by say the Navy or those LSF that are in for assistance.

LSF in Alaska - Armageddon - 07-15-2008

Just on thinking about the SP campaign even Walker who is a cruiser commander had no idea what was in there.