Discovery Gaming Community
the story of blue - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: the story of blue (/showthread.php?tid=10389)

the story of blue - sobuor - 07-15-2008

I was born in to family of miners and i worked with my brother and for my dad for many years mining sliver and gold and other such things from astroides. When i was about 25 i meet a women at a trading post that we stopped at she was a dream, sara i will never for get the name , from all my work i had some money saved up so i stayed on base with her for about 6 month at a time doing mining the other half of the year so i could still save money for the future
and after about 2 years of this i asked her to marry me and she send yes it was great all the plans had been made for the next year for are wedding

Now i was on the last 2 months of a mining trip and my brother wife had just gotten back from the outpost have put my money down on a living space there and a shop which i would use to help sell my family porducts which is what i had been work towards even sence i met my to be wife
every thing was going according to plan even if my brothers wife news of how much money was being spent on this wedding i was little consured but this had been a good mining trip so it would all be good
a couple weeks later i tryed to send sara a wave as we were in range to see what was up and how the plans were coming together but i could not reach her but this happend sometimes do number of things like interferes happen

i didn't think to much of it at the time
but when we came to the outpost we found it was not there it had been distored by what seemed
to be nomands as best we could tell with mining scanners. This had lost me every thing had and everything i was going to have
after this we found the closet base to use was run by junkers so we stopped in there to make are trading and find any news
and it seemed we were the frist to now the base and been distoryed
and there was no news other then what we knew
in my sadness and loss
and fell in to drug a called Cardamine
i black out it seems for i don't know how long but mybe a week
i ended up owning these drug deals alot of money and i tryed to smuggle there drugs throw the mining route we did but one day we were stopped by the liberty navy on are way in to trade and they found the drugs on board and well my family almost lots there mining rights in the area
after that i was out of the family for what i had done.
know i have a small ship of my own and try to make money anyway i can to pay off my debt with that one junker and afford more cardamine becuase well this stuff is great i'm going to live forever on it.....

the story of blue - sobuor - 01-24-2010

BLUE'S NOTEBOOK

Vol.1

Well i'm wrighting this book becuase my Rehab leader suggested it, thats right i'm off the cardamine
almost died getting of it i was in the hospital in Ontario for months and months but know i'm clean can't have kids because what the cardamine did to me but i guess that will be ok but i just got a ship agian and i'm going back to the old family stand by hep going back mine but had some trouble the family map have well some of the old mining area's have been mined clean of anything use full i'll have to find some new ground if i want to make money but i'll see what happends any got to get back to work.

the story of blue - sobuor - 02-21-2010

Blue's NOTEBOOK VOL.2

well i have been mining around the inner sirius area well finding can ok copper field to mine i cant seem to find someone to buy it for all that much but it?s good enuf money to feed me and keep my ship running but i have bigger dreams so i have been mining gold now the only place i have found it is in bretonia and the area is full of pirates and other groups claim the area when i beleave it is under baf and bmm control but it seems the baf have to many other troubles to protect the area in any way at any rate the area is far to dangerus to be sure of the profit that gold can bring but then looking for new mining areas can be dangerus i mean just looking for a short cut to drop of goods leed me right throw corsairs space lucky they where to busy to deal with me at the time but fund could have been lost so in an effort to find a safe mining area with large cash flow once i get back in from mining ill hire someone to explore to find such things but i better keep an eye on the scanners as i said this gold mining is dangerus work.

the story of blue - sobuor - 06-25-2010

Blue's NOTEBOOK VOL.3

well i had to give up on mining it not to hard to make a little money but it's impossible to make alot
when your a one ship crew ,due to pirates in the mining field losses where great in cost and then finelly in life when i lost my 2 crew member in a an attack that what made me finely give up on mining.
some of the crew said we should join a house corperation but i'm not one to be told what to do, one the crew left the other stayed on to run a traded mission to make up for lost money which was on are way home to Barrier Gate Station.

just as i was docking are ship in for an overhual at barrier an old friend and fristmate on my ship when i smuggled for the outcast's and junkers contact me by wave
he was just coming in form some new smuggling run the junkers help him with say he's made great money on this trip even took me out for drinks, told me all about it said it be good for me no outcast no cardamine....
but there where some down's new route lot of unknowns as to how safe it is run. offered to show me the show what he know next time he goes out.

but for now i'm going to Rexal and home fill the empty crew spots and get the ship ready for smuggling.

the story of blue - sobuor - 09-21-2010

Blue's final days vol.4

well blue found a good crew and started making run in to Gallic Space shipping out Tabacco to the newYork system he and his men made good coin. all was going well the unlawful parties in Gallia seems not to care about what he was doing and had few run ins with the GRP and had not yet had an run in with te GRP
which he found he was able to bribe , but it a rather large bribe and they kept getting bigger.
till one day we ran across the GRN they board the ship the caption tryed to bribe them but they wouldn't take it they killed him and the 3rd mate then i Alexander Sendrom 1st mate and the rest of the crew fought back kill many GRN men and push them with gun fire out the air lock and sealing i and riping the air lock shaft apart and as i order the pilot to full speed. when we finely go the safety of Counil controlled space
we found the ship was almost beyond repair it took almost all the funs on ship to get it space worthy again
all thy same Blue knew the damagers of what we do and he will be missed and i am to keep his work going
it good money for me and this crew and it's almost all most of use now.
i don't know if i'll rename the ship mybe keep it the same in momery of Blue
he was a good captain he died protecting his crew
i can hope to be as good a man and Captain as he was to me to this crew.

the story of blue - sobuor - 09-21-2010

Vol.5
Note's of Alexander Sendrom

well i have quickly remade ties with the outcast i under stand why blue didn't want to ship the Cardamine
but such a profitable smuggling run can't be ignored not to mention once again having access to the finest Thruster in all the vers in fact we should be picking up one next time where at Planet Malta price is going to be a far bit as even there i have to get it on the outcast black market of sorts.

also i feel must find some way of expanding this enterprize of smuggling as when blue died

well mybe he wouldn't have died if we hadn't been just one lonely ship between no and were ...