Discovery Gaming Community
Secure Line to the Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Secure Line to the Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=103895)

Secure Line to the Lane Hackers - Stolt. - 08-26-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Stoltenberg9.jpg]

[To]: Nicole Hunter, Lane Hackers
[From]: Erich Stoltenberg
[Location]: SOURCE BLOCKED
[Subject]: A Deal

[Opening Transmission]

Ms. Hunter,

I'm interested in making a deal with you and your organisation. I'm a former intelligence officer working with the Buro der Marineintelligenz of Rheinland. And in case your wondering about my Bretonian accent, I studied English at New London.

Currently I'm on the run from the Buro. I've been falsely accused of treason and I'm trying to rectify that and prove my innocence. I can't do this on my own. I've managed to steal intelligence reports regarding the Artificial Intelligence Consensus [AI] activities in Rheinland during my escape. These may be of interest to you. In return, I would like you to distract the LSF as they know that I'm out in the cold with no House to protect me or offer me diplomatic immunity. They're terribly close to discovering my current location where I'm hiding. I know the names of the two agents they've sent to investigate me. If you are willing to launch an assault on them and destroy their ships, that should be able to temporarily distract the LSF and give me time to reposition myself at a more secure location.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the details of the AI consensus's activities in Rheinland and the names of the two =LSF= agents they've sent after me, so that you can go after them for me.

Respond to me as soon as you can.

Sincerely,
Erich Stoltenberg

[End Transmission]

To: Erich Stoltenberg, das Büro der Marineintellig... - Nicole Hunter - 08-26-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Guten Abend Herr Stoltenberg,

It has been some time since I heard from an operative of das Büro, especially one on the run. You must be aware of the fact that in the past we have been trading intelligence with your organization. Trading their lost sheep back could be quite profitable for us too. So if you contact me so openly you must be either a fool or a very well informed spy. The fact that what you offer in return for our services is exactly what we are looking for at the moment speaks in your favour. However, quality of the provided data will do it much more efficiently. Consider this as an acceptance of your offer. Who exactly do you wish to have randomly recombined on a molecular level?

Auf wiedesehen,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: Secure Line to the Lane Hackers - Stolt. - 08-27-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: stoltenberg10.jpg]

[To]: Nicole Hunter, Lane Hackers
[From]: Erich Stoltenberg
[Location]: SOURCE BLOCKED
[Subject]: RE: A Deal

[Opening Transmission]

Ms. Hunter,

I've attached a file to this transmission which details the [AI] Consensus's activities within Rheinland. I hope you find it satisfactory.

As for the =LSF= agents who are after me, they are two DHS operatives, Nathali Black and Chris Hart. Agt. Black's ships are designated =LSF=Black-1,=LSF=Black-2,=LSF=Black-4,=LSF=Black-5 and possibly an =LSF=Black-3 though the last one is not confirmed. As for Agt. Hart's ships, they are designated =LSF=Chris.Hart, =LSF=Chris.Hart. and =LSF=Christ.Hart:. Destroying at least one ship for each of the two agents should be enough to confuse the =LSF= and buy me some time.

If you're wondering where I came across that information, I was able to 'convince' a few employees within AgieraTech who are known intelligence assets for the BDM, to hack into the LSF databases. I'll admit that finding out orders to capture or kill a former BDM spy are not the most encrypted, but these Agiera employees still managed to hack into the LSF. If you'd like, I can give them their information details to you after you destroy Agt. Black and Agt. Hart's ships. They might be willing to join your organisation; the BDM vetting process confirmed already they weren't already working the Hackers when they were recruited. Of course, I managed to get all this information before I was formally charged with treason.

Happy Hunting.

Sincerely,
Erich Stoltenberg

[End Transmission]

To: Erich Stoltenberg, das Büro der Marineintellig... - Nicole Hunter - 09-07-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]

Guten Abend Herr Stoltenberg,

One of your targets has been already reduced to subatomic particles. The second target will follow shortly as soon as we are able to locate him. You should also be aware that we tend to put some pressure on the Little Squeky Fiends from time to time just so they do not forget about us. I would also like to inform you that the report you have provided us was very useful and filled many blanks on our picture of the Consensus. You have our gratitude.

Auf wiedersehen,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...