Discovery Gaming Community
Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests (/showthread.php?tid=103958)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - GrnRaptor - 11-17-2013

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Lieutenant Commander Michael Morse; CC: Primary Fleet Command HQ
SUBJECT: Your Advanced Field Placement Request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister Morse.

Your request looks to be in order. However, as I'm uncertain of your experience with such vessels in any previous capacity, such as in the secondary fleets, I am stipulating that you spend time with Captain Sius in combat training before I grant permanant clearance. The vessel you requested will be notified to expect her new captain for shakedown and training exercises within the next day. I expect to hear a good report on the matter.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - Sonja - 01-07-2014

Transmission; Start
Identification: Lieutenant Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Technology and ship request;

I would like to make the following requests for equipment from the High Command:

Licensed Strikecraft Request

Pilot Name: Christina Jane Robinson
Strikecraft Requested: Touketsu Light Bomber
Reason: Though whoever does the Liberty Navy's publicity has made many implications about the superior performance of the Upholder, I have been around long enough to know that any claims of this nature are incredibly deceptive, bordering on treachery. Certainly, whoever is responsible for these claims should be arrested for false advertisement.

I am requesting a Touketsu Light Bomber because our options are limited to, aside from the aforementioned Upholder, the Havoc II, the Waran and the Touketsu. Out of these three, the Waran is a little too sluggish for my liking, and I had to be begged once before to fly the Havoc II, which I will never do again.

Licensed/Experimental Weapon Request

Pilot Name: Christina Jane Robinson
Weapons Requested: 2x ARCHANGEL, 2x DARK BLOSSOM
Reason: I have possessed these weapons on my Avenger Very Heavy Fighter since using them alongside a now missing member of the Liberty Navy High Command, Sarah Willows. They are very effective weapons, but also a reminder of the highs and lows of the past. I would like to keep these on my Avenger.

Thankyou for your consideration.

Transmission Terminated

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - GrnRaptor - 01-09-2014

TARGET ID: Lieutenant Christina Robinson; CC: Primary Fleet Command HQ
SUBJECT: Your Licensed Technology & Strikecraft Request

Greetings, Miss Robinson.

Your request to retain the experimental weaponry is granted with no reservations. I'm sure you'll continue to put them to good use.

As to your strikecraft request, it is highly unusual. We do not maintain a stock of "Touketsu" class bombers from which to draw such a vessel either. Procurement and evaluation of its fitness for combat duty may take some time. In the intermediary, I would suggest evaluating the "Challenger" class bomber for your needs. We have several available from our technology transfer with the Bretonian Armed Forces, and you may find its firepower suitable to the tasks ahead. If you decide this is the route for you fill out the appropriate form and I will process it as soon as it crosses my desk.

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - Sonja - 01-10-2014

Transmission; Start
Identification: Lieutenant Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Regarding my ship request;

First of all, thankyou for granting my weaponry request Admiral.

However, concerning the Touketsu, my request for this ship in particular was because I have already seen it operated within the Primary Fleet. I believe Fleet Admiral Baker knows something about it, but I simply assumed from seeing it that as a bomber that seems to provide characteristics balanced between speed and firepower, it was available and also my most suitable choice.

It is correct that the Challenger slipped my mind, but it is also broadly similar to the Waran if memory serves me correctly. I do not believe it is suitable for me because of these similar characteristics.

If possible, I would like to wait until the Touketsu has been properly evaluated for combat.

Thankyou for your time sir.

Transmission Terminated

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - Sarawr!? - 01-11-2014

COMM ID: F.Adm. Baker
TARGET ID: Lieutenant Christina Robinson; CC: Admiral Polstari
SUBJECT: Unorthodox Ships

Ms. Robinson, Admiral Polstari, good evening.

While Admiral Polstari has a point that the Touketsu is a non-standard craft, there are corporate entities and private individuals who are more than willing to provide members of The Navy with these craft, as I have found out.

Based on my own experiences evaluating the craft in the field, and the fact that I know you're a skilled pilot, I'll move to accept our request, Ms. Robinson. I don't much care how or where you acquire the ship from, just don't do anything wreckless or illegal...and make sure it meets the safety standards set forth by the First Fleet!

Baker, Out.

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - Korny - 03-09-2014

COMM ID: Lieutenant Catherine Raven
TARGET ID: Admiral Polstari
SUBJECT: Licensed Weapon Request

Evening, Polstari. I've been using these Blazes for quite a while now, but you can find the proper request-form below, for the sake of accountancy and the like.

Pilot Name: Catherine Raven
Weapons Requested: 4x Blue Blaze
Reason: A higher damage output, without sacrificing efficiency

That's all, then.

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - GrnRaptor - 03-13-2014

TARGET ID: Lieutenant Catherine Raven
SUBJECT: Your Licensed Technology Retention Request

Greetings, Miss Raven.

With respect to your request I can assure you that Fleet Admiral Sanders has waived the need to re-apply for any technology or vessel previously granted prior to the readjustment of the regulations. These forms will be for new requests only. Thank you for inquiring on the matter, and please feel free to pass this information along to your fellow pilots.

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - Omi - 03-18-2014

---INCOMING MESSAGE UPLOAD---

ID: Lieutenant Commander Marisa Marshall
SUBJECT: Restricted weaponry request

---MESSAGE CONTENT BEGINS---

Here's the official paperwork, all filled out and fancy-like.

Quote:Licensed/Experimental Weapon Request
Pilot Name: Marisa Marshall
Weapons Requested: 4x 'HEIMDALL'
Reason: When compared to the N-25 'Magma Hammer' Mk V class of weapon, these offer a substantially higher damage output with a negligible increase in power consumed per shot. Based off this, I believe that the requisitioning of such weaponry can lead to a marked increase in combat performance for my Guardian-class fighter.

Hope it meets with your approval and all.

---MESSAGE CONTENT ENDS---

---UPLOAD COMPLETE; TRANSMISSION FORWARDED TO RECIPIENT---

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - GrnRaptor - 03-21-2014

TARGET ID: Lieutenant Commander Marisa Marshall
SUBJECT: Your Advanced Weapony Request

Greetings, Miss Marshall.

After discussion with your flight lead, it has been determined that you would make good use of these experimental weapons in an active combat area. Your request is therefore granted. We'll make arrangements to have them transfered to your Guardian within the next 48 hours.

RE: Office of the Quartermaster: Technology & Advanced Warship Deployment Requests - Deadly - 04-07-2014

[Image: OIR_resizer_aspx.jpg]
Subject: Advanced weaponry Request
Encryption: High
Greetings Command,
Pilot Name:John Rivers
Weapons Requested: 4x MEDUSA
Reason: Do to the increesing activity of Criminal activity in Liberty Space I am requesting the authorization of better equipment in order to defend and Protect the citizens of liberty more effectivly

LT.Rivers Signing off

<<<<End Transmission>>>>