Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division (/showthread.php?tid=104285)

Pages: 1 2 3

TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - SummerMcLovin - 09-04-2013

[Image: MurdoStewart_zps4bcc75b1.png]

Evening all,

Commander Anders has set us lowly engineers the... choice task of fixing up an entire Barge vessel for a personal friend of his and a mutual friend of each other. This thing is really busted, particularly its rear engines and of course the hull.

Keeping our own material stocks for the Military ships, it's another big hauling list for the Movers and Guild.

For the Guild:
20,000 units of Basic Alloy
20,000 Kyushu Ship Hull Panels
15,000 units of Polymers
7,500 units of Optronics

For the Movers:
20,000 'Bretonian' Ship Hull Panels
10,000 Rheinland Engine Components
10,000 units of Super Alloy
10,000 units of High-Temperature Alloy
6,000 Houston Nanocapacitors
3,000 units of Cryocubes from the Corse

Keep a record of everything you hand over and we'll get to work when it starts coming in. Payments should be handled by our warehouse foremen but give us a shout in here for anything you have trouble with. I'll give the Treasury a holler and get some receipts passed onto them.

Have a nice day,
Murdo Stewart
Colonial Defence Industries

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - Arioch - 09-04-2013

[Image: p5AnPLA.png]

Hello there Mr. Stewart,

Appreciate the message! My boys were getting a little antsy, so a contract like this sure should be a welcome change for 'em. Lets see now, the list of materials:

Mr. Stewart Wrote:20,000 'Bretonian' Ship Hull Panels
10,000 Rheinland Engine Components
10,000 units of Super Alloy
10,000 units of High-Temperature Alloy
6,000 Houston Nanocapacitors
3,000 units of Cryocubes from the Corse

Shouldn't be too hard at all. I'll be in contact with our friends in the Corse and see about those Cryocubes. Everything else I don't predict any difficulty acquiring.
Either myself or one of my boys will reach out on this frequency with visual records of the supplies being delivered, and the port-master signing off on the materials. If anything else comes up, I of course will reach out and we will discuss further.

With regards,
Lou Marcus
Mover Maestro

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - Jack_Henderson - 09-04-2013

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow ****

**** TO: IMG Guildcomms / Sabah Shipyard Administration ****

Hey boys! I got something for you! A load of Basic Alloys that I took from Planet New Lodon when travelling up from the Omegas and then one load of Polys from Tsushima.

Money has already been given by the nice docking master, so no further payment is necessary for me.

Oh, don't mind the other things in my cargo hold. They are only headache pills, my necklace that every stupid officer tells me that it is a nomad artifact and my new three-barrelled selfdefense handgun. Oh, damn. I just saw, the pills are out.

[Image: crdelivery_2.png]

[Image: crdelivery_1.png]

Julia Morrow
Transporting Division

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - QuinnZai - 09-06-2013

[Image: imgtranmissionbar-QuinnZaiMomchi_zpsafecab70.png]

**** SENDER: QuinnZai Momochi ****

Alright, I have used a special linking system to make this report as simple as possible. I hope that is no issue for you guys. As for the details of this report. I have done quite a few shipments and have posted them all up here for you to see:

First Shipment:1955 Ship Hull Panels
Second Shipment: 1955 Ship Hull Panels
Third Shipment: 1955 Ship Hull Panels
Fourth Shipment: 3910 Optronics
Fifth Shipment: 3910 Basic Alloys

Okay, those are all for the Barge but I brought an extra shipment of Optical Chips for the future construction of IMG Thanatos'. Hopefully the IMG Tech Administrator will contact you about this soon, but in the meantime, please keep these stored for us:

Special Shipment: 3900 Optical Chips

It was a pleasure doing these shipments and hope to have more contracts like this in the future.
QuinnZai Momochi signing out.

[Image: end_zpsc7e1d3c9.png]

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - pulha - 09-09-2013

**** SENDER: Asa Lass - IMG|Lusitania[R] vessel ****

Hello there, just brought a cargo of Ship Hull Panels from Kyusho to you guys

Proof follows

Filling up my Firefly
Image Link

Arriving at Sabah Shipyard
Image Link

After unloading process
Image Link

Cheers

Those images were too large, please make sure embedded pictures aren't wider than 700 px. Thanks!
[ Discovery Forum and Server Rules 1.8 ]

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - aakopa - 09-09-2013

[Image: 1126erp.jpg]
Hello Colonial Republic, I am Ed Forder, proud of ALG Waste Disposal and IMG.
Today when I was flying in Tau-23 I met Julia Morrow, I asked from she does she have any work available, she told I could help IMG with this contract and I was happy to help.
So here is list of goods I delivered:
[1]
[2]
[Image: np8onmb]

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - Starsunder - 09-09-2013

[Image: ayumi_02.jpg]

Two shipments of Ship Hull Panels sent to Sabah.

[Image: 9707340573_ab4311e37c_z.jpg]

[Image: 9707535831_7932a714ee_z.jpg]

Cheers,
Ayumi
IMG|Flame.of.Hope

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - Jack_Henderson - 09-09-2013

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow ****

I should have made that bet against the Colonial Movers. We would win. I think, IMG today managed to run all the necessary goods and some more. But you'd better talk to Mr. Shinichiro Kawashima who updated our deliveries plan when he saw that we had numbers to do it.

Here are the goods that I took today... oh. And don't worry about these munitions. That's just ammo for my brand new 3-barrelled self defense gun and my necklace:

[Image: cr_del_1.png]

[Image: cr_del_2.png]

Julia Morrow
Transporting Division

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - Brentley - 09-09-2013

**** SENDER: Jason Brentley ****

Good evenin' everyone, Just delivering this report of two deliveries to Sabah Shipyard.

Delivery was 2055 Ship Hull Panels from Kyushu.

.bmp   Freelancer 2013-09-09 15-10-32-60.bmp (Size: 377.87 KB / Downloads: 3)

[attachment=764]

RE: TO: Lou Marcus & his Movers; Independent Miners Guild, Transport Division - Brentley - 09-09-2013

**** SENDER: Jason Brentley ****

Good evenin' everyone, Just delivering this report of two deliveries to Sabah Shipyard.

Delivery of 4110 Super Alloy.

.bmp   Freelancer 2013-09-09 15-48-46-26.bmp (Size: 388.88 KB / Downloads: 2)