Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane (/showthread.php?tid=104346)

TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane - Kazinsal - 09-05-2013

=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Sriracha ==

[Image: comm-header.png]

Greetings, Ms. Perry.

We never did finish our conversation that was so rudely interrupted by the Rheinlanders. I can't even remember what it was about in the first place...

I would be happy to continue where we left off. Just name a time and location.

Sincerely,

Harold A. Kane
Taskmaster, Vagrant Raiders
Minister of Relations, Natio Octavarium

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Failed ==

RE: TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane - Stolt. - 09-05-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: adrienneperry14.jpg]

To: Taskmaster Harold Kane
Subject: Meeting

[Opening Transmission]

Mr. Kane,

That event was most unfortunate, but I don't intend to repeat that mistake. Unfortunately I'm unable to meet during this time as I'm sure you've heard the news about the Outcast nation heading towards the direction of civil war. Due to this my hands are full at the moment. However, I would very much like to continue our conversation here.

I understand that some of the concerns or questions that I will ask here, you may not want to answer and that is perfectly fine by me. I wanted to discuss the VR's role in Rheinland with you the other day.

LSF informants all over Rheinland have spotted VR units attacking Rheinland Military and Police formations and pirating Rheinland cargo. I wanted to have this confirmed by you and ask you what the VR's goals inside Rheinland were. Are you simply pirating there for your newfound Natio or do you have a more specific goal in mind with the Raiders actions inside Rheinland?

I would very much appreciate it if you could let me know as soon as possible. I can't give you any guarantees at the moment but we may be able to work together in further undermining Rheinland's economy.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry
Director of Tactical Operations, Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]

RE: TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane - Kazinsal - 09-05-2013

== Encryption: Habanero ==

Colonel Perry.

The Raiders are currently pulling out of Rheinland proper to focus on halting their economic boosts being provided to them by Kusari via shipments through the Sigmas. I've heard of a Kusari bailout of Rheinland's economy, and given Rheinland's distaste for our two nations, letting their economic power rise once again would be a very bad thing.

It just happens that anything we liberate from their clutches -- be it money or commodities -- is turned over to whoever needs it most. Generally this is the citizenship of New Vancouver, but if our friends are having a crunch, we can spare some resources we acquire.

Our forced acquisition of Rheinland goods and money means they can produce fewer warships and pieces of military equipment, which means fewer guns are available in Rheinland to be pointed as us and Liberty alike.

Yes, this is dirty, and probably a bit immoral, but this is a dirty and immoral world, Colonel. We're just pulling a Robin Hood.

Sincerely,

Harold A. Kane

PS: If you're ever in a situation where the BDM finds you, just start talking calmly about politics with them. They'll completely forget why they stopped you.

== Trace Failed ==

RE: TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane - Stolt. - 09-10-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienne_Perry11.jpg]

To: Taskmaster Harold Kane
Subject: Meeting

[Opening Transmission]

Thank you for the information Mr. Kane. The LSF doesn't run many, what one may call 'U-boat' operation inside Rheinland. This is primarily due to the lack of shipping in their nation, which I suspect is a byproduct of our embargo against them. So called "U-boat" operations are a speciality of the BDM. LSF training gears more towards prevention or elimination of piracy as opposed to committing it.

I'd like to discuss a possible "sponsorship", if you will, of piracy operations inside Rheinland or in the Sigmas that the VR partakes in. As I mentioned before, I can't guarantee anything just yet but I may be able to divert some of my departments funding towards sponsoring your piracy acts against the Rheinlanders. If you approve of this idea, I'll bring it up with the rest of the directorate.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry
Director of Tactical Operations, Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]

RE: TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane - Kazinsal - 09-10-2013

== Encryption: Rocoto ==

Colonel Perry,

An undercover license to pirate traders supporting Rheinland and her economy in their sovereign and surrounding space?

We are most certainly interested. Can't wait to hear more.

Sincerely,

Harold A. Kane

== Trace Failed ==

RE: TO: Adrienne Perry | FROM: Harold Kane | CC: LSF Directorate - Thexare - 09-17-2013

== Encryption: Cayenne ==
= CC: LSF Directorate =
[Image: Escher.png]

This channel went dark rather abruptly. I hope there haven't been any command changes that would negate the possibility of cooperation.

This is simply a confirmation of our interest, and resending in case it was lost in transit. Our home has its share of anomalies, after all.

== Trace Successful ==
= Location: Zone 10.5ERRORERRORERROR