Discovery Gaming Community
Letter to the King Charles XI - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Letter to the King Charles XI (/showthread.php?tid=104551)

Letter to the King Charles XI - Fluffyball - 09-08-2013

PERSONAL INFORMATION

[Image: %255BUNSET%255D]

Name: Tsuzumu Mori
Date of Birth: January 10th, 801 A.S.

I, Tsuzumu Mori, the last of the Mori Family, humbly ask Your Majesty - King Charles XI, King of Gallia, Great Father of His Children, Man of Valor, Honor and Justice - on behalf of almost-extinct Mori Family to recognize the rightful title (Lord Mori) of Your servant from Kusari, who lost it with all his lands during the coup d'etat in Kusari. My father and I, as well as whole Mori family and almost all noble families in Kusari, were betrayed and brang to the edge of destruction by the traitors, known now under the name of the Republic of Kusari.

I do not ask about the lands or finances, Your Majesty. The honor is the only thing left, however stained - still knows the feel and courage to go to battle and to live or die on the battlefield and stay loyal to the ideas and values that my family was preserving for centuries. The only thing I may offer is loyal service of mine, served to You and Your glorious Kingdom of Gallia, which shares the same values and virtues as the Mori Family.

To live or die with honor
To bring victory on the battlefield
To preserve loyalty and justice

With all respects and best wishes of health and long-lasting reign, to His Majesty, King Charles XI, King of Gallia, Great Father of His Children, Man of Valor, Honor and Justice.

Tsuzumu of the Mori Family.
[Image: Mori_Mon.png]

RE: Letter to the King Charles XI - King Charles XI - 09-18-2013

[Image: Flag-gallia2.png]

Tsuzumu Mori,

While we sympathize with your plight and regret that such civil troubles have to exist in Kusari, I must inform you that what you ask is not possible. His Highness maintains that Gallia's nobility, and anyone who may prefix a title to their name has to pass through trials and tribulations that make them worthy of being honored. Your family may have done that and earned that in Kusari...but
how will Gallia know you? How will the people trust you and know that you are worthy of your title? Prove your worth and we shall reconsider your request. Gallia is always in need of leal servants, and with continued service and dedication, that day will not be far.

In the King's Name,
Renée Favre,
Steward to King Charles XI of Gallia.

[Image: 34hyzab.png][Image: 34hyzab.png][Image: 34hyzab.png][Image: 34hyzab.png][Image: 34hyzab.png][Image: 34hyzab.png]

RE: Letter to the King Charles XI - Fluffyball - 09-22-2013

Your Majesty - King Charles XI, King of Gallia, Great Father of His Children, Man of Valor, Honor and Justice (through the figure of His Servant, Steward Renée Favre),

I understand the answer and I completly agree with this. Moreover, I would do the same, Your Majesty. Thus, from now on, I need to earn my fame, how it is spoken in the commoners' speak (pardon me that, but I find no other such easy yet brilliant phrase), "from zero to hero". I have no true family after all, as I might point it out being the only heir. I will work on my value to the Crown and maybe I would gain everything in the proper way, in the future.

When I would prove myself valuable and worthy, Your Majesty is already invited to the wedding ceremony as the most honourable guest (this is an old Kusari tradition, rooting from the Japan on Ancient Earth, when superior was invited to the vassal's wedding - addendum from the "Encyclopedia of the Ancient Earth" - "Japan and China" volume).

森罪
MORI Tsumi
(former first name: Tsuzumi)