Discovery Gaming Community
Hardpointing services - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Hardpointing services (/showthread.php?tid=10464)

Pages: 1 2

Hardpointing services - Tic - 07-17-2008

Well today i discovered that i can hardpoint ships very well, so i am offering my services to the community.
If u have any models that need to be hardpointed just send them to me or post here.

NOTE: Send models (cmp, mat) to ticboy@windowslive.com

Here is my first attempt:

[Image: screen323jr0.jpg]
[Image: screen324ue7.jpg]
[Image: screen325ao9.jpg]

Hardpointing services - Jinx - 07-17-2008

ok - if you really WANT - i can send you the model of the kith somtaav SHF replace ( suggestion rather than replace )

and you can hardpoint it.... mind, it MUST be 100% identical to the current KS SHF, you know. - the hardpoints must be the same to the letter ( not the locations, but the hardpoints themselves )....

do you still want ?

Hardpointing services - Tic - 07-17-2008

Of course, send me the cmp via e-mail.

ticboy@windowslive.com

Hardpointing services - Jazz - 07-17-2008

I have a small Inteceptor, I was considering putting up for LH light fighter. It shouldnt be hard.

Hardpointing services - Telbasta - 07-18-2008

I'm looking forward to that kith somtaaw one you made jinx, it looks cool.

Hardpointing services - Xing - 07-18-2008

If Aidan doesnt finish the Upholder, I'll ask you to do it...

Hardpointing services - Tic - 07-18-2008

KS SHF done.

Changes:

-fused all weapons, turrets, equipment to hull(they aint floating anymore...)
-switched position of Mine and CM to the back of the ship
-moved 2 weapons a bit backwards
-placed tractor beam source at front of the ship, between the hull parts
-moved shield from inside of hull to a visible place
-moved thruster inside the engine(equipment cant be seen but when using thruster gives excelent effect from middle engine)
-placed torpedo/CD slot inside the model spot and made it unmoveable(looks like its a part of model, can shoot in 45 degrees angle)
-moved docking lights to the wings
-made all 5 turrets shoot forward

[Image: screen326xe5.png]
[Image: screen327vq3.png]
[Image: screen328os7.png]
[Image: screen329aw2.png]

NOTE: added e-mail adress to fist post

' Wrote:I have a small Inteceptor, I was considering putting up for LH light fighter. It shouldnt be hard.
No prob, send it to me.

' Wrote:If Aidan doesnt finish the Upholder, I'll ask you to do it...
I would be honored to hardpoint the Upholder.

Hardpointing services - Jinx - 07-18-2008

sweet - have you tried to dock , redock and all? - if you have - you can as well send it to igiss or send it back to me so i can send it to him with ... - just make sure its marked down as a REPLACE, cause he won t like a totally new ship of that size:laugh:.

shield outside? - i thought we place the shields inside the hull...

Hardpointing services - Tic - 07-18-2008

' Wrote:sweet - have you tried to dock , redock and all? - if you have - you can as well send it to igiss or send it back to me so i can send it to him with ... - just make sure its marked down as a REPLACE, cause he won t like a totally new ship of that size:laugh:.

shield outside? - i thought we place the shields inside the hull...

I sent you the model via E-mail so you can test it. Docks/undocks perfectly.

Well on vanilla ships shield emmiter is outside, it cant really project the shield from inside...

Hardpointing services - Jinx - 07-18-2008

cool - gonne test it out and then submit it - have you noticed anything about the ship that needs improving before i submit it.... - i haven t made very much testing with that one... and it was more like a quick model while i was watching TV.