Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=104785)

To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers - PRJKTLRD - 09-13-2013

>> Incoming Transmission<<

>> Source: Shattered Skull<<

>> ID: Jared Nomak<<

>> Encryption: Very High<<

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

Respected Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers,

Overlord Nomak of the Samarran Raiders speaking.

After long time spending together with Maltese, supporting them in a return that they have provided us shelter long time ago, we've came to conclusion that we would like to enstablish ourselves somewhere in Sirius, closer to our points of interests. Researching, technology and so on but, I think that both of you are aware of who we are and what we do. We've found Barrier Gate Station fitting for now, until we enstablish our own base, somewhere near.

Time has passed, goals have changed but, vision remains same.

The reason I am speaking to you both, is that LIberty being both Lane Hackers and Liberty Rogues teritory. We would need your agreement, to fly trough it and be in it, so we could achieve our interests and goals.

Of course, I am aware that there will be specific terms of agreement so, I am also ready to discuss them.

We do not question your work, whatever it is therefore, I am asking for same respect from you, considering that we're being very friendly, at least from our side.

In a return, we're up for any kind of cooperation, as it won't go behind the edge of our possibilities or interests,

Safe skies.

Signed, Shattered Skull

>>Transmission Severed<<

RE: To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers - PRJKTLRD - 09-14-2013

>>Resending transmission...

>>Complete<<

//Since, I see/ hear that there is plenty of influential subgroups in Liberty Rogues especialy, and perhaps in even Lane Hackers, this thread (transmission) is for officials only.

To: Jared Nomak, The Samarran Raiders - Nicole Hunter - 09-14-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Dear Overlord Nomak,

The last time when Samarran Raiders contacted us it was Mr Tyr Cromwell with whom I was speaking. I am curious what had happened to him, as well I would like to hear what forced you out of Omicron Alpha. Is this internal Outcast conflict more serious than we thought? Anyway, I will repeat what I have told Mr Cromwell nearly nine months ago.

Your immediate interests do not conflict ours, but this cannot be said about your hidden agenda. We do still recognize the threat that the Nomads pose to our kind. So bring as much Cardamine and chaos to Liberty as you want, but do not kiss Nomads in front of us. If you bring any alien technology to one of our bases without a prior notice or if we detect that you tried to plant a Nomad infiltrator amongst our ranks, it will result in our permanent hostility.

Besides that, have a pleasant time in Liberty.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers - Chrysalis - 09-14-2013

>>Incomming Transmission<<
>>Source: The Shattered Skull<<
>>ID: Bassam Hussaini<<
[Image: 264px-SamarranRaiders.png]

Professor Hunter,

My lord Nomak instructed me to continue these negotiations, and answer any questions in an attempt to alleviate any suspicion you may have towards us.

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bassam Hussaini, a Reaver of the Samarran Raiders, and the de facto right hand of the Overlord. I have studied the previous negotiations that mister Cromwell conducted on our part, and to answer your question about his status, regrettably, he was declared MIA and his current whereabouts are unknown.

To address your concern about nomad "infiltrators", rest assured, if this was deemed a necessary course of action, it would have been done a long time ago and without prior knowledge or notification of any kind. This is not our purpose, nor do we possess the ability to do so.

That said, our approach is a bit more different than that and we will respect your views, for the time being at least. It is in our mutual interest to avoid unnecessary hostilities without a good cause.

However, my nature still commands me to attempt to enlighten those that are less-than-learned in the truths and realities of the Slomon K'hara, and the reason of our undying devotion. I will not force this upon you though, if you are willing to listen, you will find me easily. What harm could come from simple conversation?

Signed, The Shattered Skull.

>>Transmission Severed<<

To: Bassam Hussaini, The Samarran Raiders - Nicole Hunter - 09-14-2013

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]

Dear Reaver Hussaini,

I must say your message made me smile. It has been quite long since anybody tried to enlighten me or viewed as less-than-learned, as a matter of fact. As you can imagine, between our dear Rogue allies and Little Squeaky Fiend lackwits, there is no opportunity for a decent intellectual dispute. I hope you will stood up to the challenge and provide me with a sufficient entertainment. Be warned, however, that I have a very low tolerance for vague mysticism and blind dogmatism. Only facts and logic will work here, I am afraid. Now please, convince me.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers - Chrysalis - 09-14-2013

Professor,

You were entertained, then? I'm glad to learn that I could have a career as a jester, should everything else fail. But I'll have to put that dream on hold, for other obligations require my attention.

I would be glad to spill volumes and volumes of data and explain our angle in detail, but I'm afraid our dear Rogue friends wouldn't quite appreciate the unnecessary clutter of information on their end.

Let me tell you this, however. Mysticism is reserved for the weak-willed, and those who follow prophecies and omens in hopes of salvation from their mundane lives. I do not consider you to be one of those. I am willing to engage in serious conversation and provide logical explanations, should you so desire. If not, we can simply revert to ignoring one and other, and staying out of our respective affairs.

As I stated before, if discussion is required, I am available either in space or the friendly and warm interior of Barrier Gate. Our gambling and nightclub estate will be open soon, should you care for such things.

>>Transmission Severed<<

To: Bassam Hussaini, The Samarran Raiders - Nicole Hunter - 09-14-2013

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Dear Reaver Hussaini,

I have a feeling that you have mistaken my genuine interest for a mockery. You and I are both committed to each one's respective agenda. Chances are close to none that even a thorough argumentation can change your or my position. As such, any elaborate attempt to achieve such a goal through verbal means is rather pointless. However, even pointless things can be very amusing. As a person who values intellectual entertainment over pleasures of the body, I long for a challenging dispute and cunning wordplay. Consider it as a noncommittal invitation, whenever our paths may cross in future.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers - Moka's Loyalists - 09-15-2013

[Image: plr1small.png?dateline=1367070834]

Overlord Nomak, is it?

I must admit, it has been sometime
since the Rogues and the Samarrans
were in delegations regarding operations.
You want to work in Liberty? Why?

I think the best place to start is what has
Liberty got that you want, and why are
the Raiders looking to take something
that is rightfully ours. Answer me
this in the correct way and we
might just see talks progress.
There is no way we are going
to blindly allow Outcasts
affiliates to run around
on our turf willy nilly.

Pay us the respect of informing
us of your intentions, and we'll
continue being friendlies.

~Long Live Lord Moka~
~Long Live the Liberty Rogues~

RE: To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers - Chrysalis - 09-15-2013

Professor Hunter,

I had a feeling that wordweaving is your occupation, among others. The confirmation of my suspicion pleases me. We may be more alike than you care to admit. But that is a topic of another time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unnamed Rogue Spokesperson,

You overestimate the importance of our visits. Some limited excursions into Liberty space will become a reality sooner rather than later, but we do not come to rob you of your profits or anything similar. And we're certainly not here on the behalf of the Outcasts.

Let this be clear, we are not "outcast affiliates", nor do we serve their agenda. The distribution of cardamine was a necessary undertaking in the past, and you will find that such operations will continue to diminish over time, at least from our side.

The current "civil war", in which we were compelled to take a side left...an undesirable environment for business, and the sheer ammount of stupidity that permeates the entire situation has a negative impact on our collective IQ as well.

Thus, we have relocated our area of operations close to "civilized space", in order to pursue other goals, at least for the time being.

With all that said, you have my promise we will not interfere with your business, unless you interfere with ours. We cannot promise that there will be no casualties in our wake however, but I am sure you understand how edgy the good lawmen of Liberty can get.

>>Transmission Severed<<