Discovery Gaming Community
To: LR-, PLR, ALR Top whatever - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LR-, PLR, ALR Top whatever (/showthread.php?tid=104793)

To: LR-, PLR, ALR Top whatever - Evo - 09-13-2013

[Image: Evo_XAtb.png]

'M gonna make this short 'n sweet. Been hearin' some things 'bout sniffers fightin' sniffers an' rogues fightin' some sniffers an' siding with others. All in Galileo, for the most part.

This true? An' if so, Xenos ain't no fan of sniffers. Hate 'em more than ya, if ya can imagine. Boys been cryin' 'bout not shootin' 'nough 'o 'em. So.. if what I've been hearin's true, I can offer ya somethin' simple. Some Xenos to shoot whoever ya boys be shootin', after 's done we can do whatever. Shoot eachother, go get drunk an' part our separate ways, so on.

T'say we dislike eachother be puttin' it lightly, however I'm sure ya won't complain 'bout Xenos soakin' up some shots meant for ya if what I been hearin' the case.

[Image: Evo_XAtb_e.png]

RE: To: LR-, PLR, ALR Top whatever - Moka's Loyalists - 09-15-2013

[Image: plr1small.png?dateline=1367070834]

Short and sweet, eh?
Like the life spans of those
bundles of duct tape and shoe
strings? Get outta here....

What does this sniffer issue
have to do with you? I mean, it
is not as if you're friends with them,
us or even the Hackers. So I'll tell
you what: Keep your objectives
out of Galileo and you can do
as you wish regarding the
blighters in the 101st.

Them mother truckers
be shooting Rogues. You
don't want to be shot by us?
Shoot them instead. Kapiche?

Kapiche!

~Long Live the Liberty Rogues!~
~Long Live Lord Moka!~

RE: To: LR-, PLR, ALR Top whatever - Lonely Werewolf - 09-15-2013

[Image: matthew_davis-1440x10806_zps96300660.jpg]

...Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Jesse James

Well, well. Now this IS a surprise. I'm not sure what you've been hearing, nor where
you heard it. But I don't really care to discuss our business with your kind.

I'm gonna keep it short, you mess with my men, or any cardamine shipments making
their ways down to us, there will be trouble. If some Ghosts are aimlessly flying about,
not hauling us anything of use, why should I care for them. You get my drift.

...Transmission Lost...

RE: To: LR-, PLR, ALR Top whatever - Lythrilux - 09-15-2013

[Image: i76jyp.gif]
Sup Homes

Wow, the god damn Xeeners are sendin' us a transmission. Can yo' believe it, huh?
Anyway, I ain't here to chit chat with the likes of yo' kind. So let me give it straight.
I'm sure yo' heard 'bout the Civil war? Yes? No? I don't care, look it up yo'self if yo' smart enough to.
P'much, the ALR are homes with the Contari Lance y'know what I'm sayin'? So we like 'em mo' than the Ghosts.
I wanted to go chill with the Pauda's, strengthen relations n' stuff. I then met the Ghost's personal toaster. She was one wack hoe. Now, I heard 'bout what the Ghosts did in Liberty last time, they shot one of the LR-. That don't fit nice with me, it's bad to shoot yo' hosts f'sho. So when I asked 'bout this, they simply told me the Rogue interfered with Ghost operations. I told 'em they got no right to shoot Rogues and do Ops without tellin' us first. The Ghost decided to respond with gun fire, so I took it up on m'self to do some Ghostbusting, y'know what I'm sayin'?
Foo' didn't put up a good fight, I chased the hoe straight to Leidan where it later docked when I was caught off guard. The Hacker present at the time told me to stop shootin'. I agreed, since it was their base n' all.
Now we gonna kill any Ghost we see fo' shootin' on Tyrone Skyes. No one shoots me and expects to get away wit' it. There will b' blood f'sho.

Anyway, I'm stickin' wit' James 'bout this. Don't shoot us, shoot Ghosts instead when yo' see both o' us in the same place. But be a bit less merciless with the Ghosts, f'sho.
---End Transmission---